Why does no one talk about this anymore?

why does no one talk about this anymore?

Attached: 0xbtc.jpg (988x1011, 146K)

Because there's nothing interesting going on with it at the moment and Jow Forums is full of ADD kiddies who need constant stimulation via announcements, conferences, AMAs and the like

Shhh

Ever since I first heard about 0x, I've been completely uninterested. Why do we need another btc. Might as well buy btrash

reported for spamming

Because like turtlecoin this project began as a biz PnD scamcoin with the sole intention of making money off of dumb bizzies for early adopters/devs, and only after a ton of retards bought in did it become a “real project”. Hint: it isn’t. Even the name itself is just mocking anyone dumb enough to buy. 0xbtc? Tell me what it has to do with 0x or btc. Hint: nothing. This is one of many shit tokens which will actually go to zero or at least very close to it within the next 6-12 months when the very last of the total brainlets realize there is no use case or purpose for this and they will only ever get dumped on. Enjoy your bags!

Well I know it’s difficult to understand but let’s figure this out together. The code and distribution and supply matches bitcoin. I think we found where the btc comes from. Ethereum has a unique address system where all begin with 0x, it may be reaching, but I think we may have cracked the case Sherlock. Also the main dev behind it was clueless as to what Jow Forums even was until it started leaking into the community disc.

Shill failed, we'll get em next time.

Because the project is finished, meaning there are no news worth mentioning.
You can only have this many pointless shill or fud threads.

reported for reporting report

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1343x659, 107K)

Based and redpilled

Should I sell my 4,000 0xBTC? I was thinking of consolidating them into my 400 ETH, for a total of 407 ETH.

Do it dump on enclaves or idex please

That's like if I name my 2" dildo "huge block cock" because it's a penis shape and has some black marker scribbled on it that says "HUGE". Literally still has nothing to do with anything in the name. The most fucking retarded explanations come from scamtoken bag holders, not surprised.

Also hint: The code physically and literally can't match BTC, so please shut the fuck up. This is basically what PnDers have shoved down your throat and you've swallowed the entire load.

Oh but wait you're still going to try to convince us that this isn't a classic "release to biz, dump on the bizlet pump, watch shit token die forever because who fucking cares it never had a purpose anyway" scam, right? Pic related. Nice, healthy, organic looking chart. Looks like it'll make a comeback any day now. Kek.

Attached: 0xPnD.png (1146x330, 37K)

In that case you can surely point out what aspect of the code is significantly different from btc, right?

reported for being a gay fag whole biz is just spam stupid hahahahah

I will dump on enclaves when it nears 1 dollar. Tired of holding this shit.

The volume is just due to the blatantly obvious mercatox wash trading. I don't even think the TXs are real, because it would cost like 1k dollars in fees per day.

What transactions? Mercatox is just shuffling money from one pocket to another to create volume, you can see it on all of their top pairs. That shit probably has like 10% of the reported volume.

wrong
each trade costs like 0.01 0xBTC

The longer you spam this shitcoin the more people you are convincing that this is a scam. Are you really that retarded to think that you can give honest answers about its tech?
>Bitcoin on Ethereum
Thats the dumbest coin anybody has ever made. Everything else is either a BTC clone or superior to BTC. Your currytoken however is the first cryptoscam to use coin that is worse than BTC. Your 0xSCAM will be remembered as the worst coin Jow Forums has been ever polluted with.

The only good thing that ever came out of your pajeet P&D is that everyone here now hates all asians. Jow Forums now has found a place on Jow Forums and it is all because of you.

Attached: shitting-together.jpg (380x285, 87K)

stealing retards money is THAT easy

Reported for reporting report

That's exactly what I was getting at man
It's 0.25% per trade you dumb fuck. The fee only is "like 0.01 0xBTC" if you trade in 2 dollar stacks.

What I meant is that there are no on-chain transactions happening, the exchange itself can wash trade for free.

ok judgefag if youre right i will apologize too you lets see where we at in next bull run

Why are 0xBTC deniers such bitter fags? Is it because their chainlink/funfair/bitcoin bags are heavy as fuck?

Why don'y you fuck off to discord, retard

I don’t have discord you salty little bitch

Honestly if youre not accumulating 0xbtc you will never ever make it

Will 1600 be enough?

got 2400 hehe but i think above 1000 is enough too make some descent gains in the next years ....maybe haha

yes and no cause this coin can either 100x or go straight to 0 since no one knows if it will ever be used for anything

Tnx guys. Might try and get to 2k

You're a fucking retard user. I've been accumulating around 0.0015 for almost a week now so shut up and let it drop below the 0.0015 wall so I can increase my stack.

It’s clearly going to $2 quite soon

Yes sell

Because it was a dumb fucking idea and pajeets were the only ones shilling it

It’s actually a brilliant idea and I don’t know where you get this “pajeets” thing from. Maybe you’re terribly confused

This could have been a good project, but it's now a biz coin, fuck sake, all u had to do was not post, but nooooo u finished mining and was like yeah I gonna make some easy money, turtle coin was on biz before you could mine it ground zero mother fucker. 0xbitcoin was on biz before u could mine it again ground zero, Nimiq once again ground zero mother fucker, And if you try and do the same shit to that I will find you..., it's people like you who came after and fucked it all, but u will sell as it heads to zero, then u can fuck off and as like turtle coin, the real work can start, And a great project will come from the fire.

u mad infernal_toast?

I shouldnt bumo this thread but I just love pissing on this retarded crap. Ok, GPU miners are desperate and pathetic so I can understand their painfull bag shilling.
But imagine buying this.
Imagine paying money for a worthless discord meme.
In 2018.
Imagine.
BTW after this really crashes you'll want to stay off biz for a while, Ill be posting daily threads

But why? Are you mad that your chinkshitcoin is below ico price? Did you buy in to XRP in December?

trading emotionally is a good way to lose money

you guys are retarded if you dont realize this coin will moon once the mining difficulty drops in 2 month. A C C U M U L A T E.

kek

its not going back to a dollar lol just sell bitch

reported for reporting report

I'm not him see pic......

Attached: 20180407_191851.jpg (3984x2988, 2.36M)

Literally the only low cap shitcoin that ISN'T a pajeet/chink scam and Jow Forums shits all over it, preferring to fomo into things like NKN at 50cent...

You 0xbtc shills need to just make the most retarded memes you can think of (absolute brainlet-tier), like infernal toast as a FAT man that over-eats at burger king. Jow Forums would lap it up.

funny fact

Because it is a scam.

always do the oposite of what biz does.

You must be really fucking dumb if you get "scammed" by an entirely finished project with open source and transparent code. There isn't even a core dev team to make promises about the token that don't get fulfilled, it's literally done already.

this

because literally no one is buying no matter how much they shill
dead shitcoin is dead

dont be a dummy, buy cheap and sell when miners pump it in 2 months

>Because there's nothing interesting going on with it at the moment
never was
scamcoin
let it die

It's a pity that people like you are so deluded by months and months of cycles of promises from devs and artificial media hype paid for by ICO funding. The first fully mineable asset on Ethereum IS a big deal. It already fills a niche and solves a problem inherent to the $50+ billion dollar Ethereum network. When PoS occurs this problem will be more transparent than ever, and 0xBTC will be the clearest solution to this problem.