/balk/

Perfect Balkans Edition
Old:

Attached: Best Balkans.png (1406x1580, 85K)

needs moar moreta

aз cъм cи бългapчe

I've been struggling with gender dysphoria recently and I've been trying to understand why some people feel the way I do. Do you guys have any idea?

>animebaits

If you majored in history but didn't plan on teaching it. It would of been a waste of time.

Wow it must be hard to struggle finding your gender while at the same time struggle finding your ethnicity lmaooo fucking rekt

First straight poster ITT

Sorry about the long essay, but if you really want to understand, it's not about being better or worse, it's inborn personal preference and there are many aspects of it...

The physical aspect:
I doubt you have no opinion on how you look like. Your own ideal body is most likely some kind of a masculine chad bodybuilder and you are happier the close you get to that ideal. If you instead became more feminine, you'd probably feel uncomfortable. It's the opposite for me, the more muscular, hairy and masculine I get, the less comfortable I feel about myself. I don't think there is a concrete logical reason for that.

The psychological aspect:
Masculine mannerism and behavior is probably natural to you and you would feel very uncomfortable acting like a female. It's mostly the opposite for me, but I have to repress it and put on a facade unless I want to be excluded from the society. Being a girl would allow me to act the way I want without going against society, without it being unnatural.

Biological roles:
It's a man's role to be a provider and protector. It's a woman's role to be a homemaker and to bear and raise children. The modern society tries to destroy these roles, but they still are there. I don't think one is better than the another, again, it comes down to inborn personal preference which role you want to fulfill. But the one you are assigned is based strictly on your gender.

Sexuality:
Women and men have different sexualities. Without going into detail, I think you already understand it comes down to personal preference, and if you happen to fit into a wrong role, you aren't going to have much fun in life.

I wanted to be a girl ever since I started having conscious thoughts. Of course I didn't realize everything straight away, but it started with the physical aspect and I slowly figured out the rest. It's probably a mental illness, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Attached: 59891849_660457544397118_6238601948321253143_n.jpg (1440x1572, 144K)

Why is szeged Romanian

>gayreeks up to Constantinople
reddit tier. Turkey's done nothing wrong.

Wait no im actually blind
Good riddance on the subotica though

I kinda missed magyartard desu.

Hi guys I'm the breeding teacher here, I wanna breed all of you! *unzips panties* *takes off shirt* Wanna hell me with my bra *all the boys come up visibly excited and we all fake it off together, it's super hot*
>Whoa! Your tits are huge!
I know right? Wanna fuck them?
*I proceed to titfuck all of you in an order, always giving a blowjob to another student while at it and giving another a handjob with my free hand* You know... You can cum inside... *You all proceed to fuck all of my holes at once, I've got 4 guys in my vagina and 3 in my ass, and countless others in my mouth, hands, tits, and even my nose!* *you all take turns fucking my ass and cunny, and you all cum inside me* *I fart out some cum* Alrighty boys, schools out! See you tomorrow! ;))" *fast forward a month*I announce to all you guys that I'm pregnant and it beings to all! Your semen has merged together, and now we have a cute little child! I'm gonna be recieving a LOT of child support hehe, maybe I'll even retire!

*8 months later* *The child is born* *We fuck litterally second together, he is raised to be used to it, and he enjoys every second of it*

*12 years later, I'm pregnant* it's his. Its more of a genetic abomination, but er still live her. In fact, we love her so much that we fuck everyday!

Post more patrician females greek friend

She is an impostor, I am the real breeding teacher. I am a guy, not a girl like her. I think she might be a Ditto and a bad one at it. I need to investigate before the execution.

What is this supposed to be, Pshek?
"Stulejarzu" what does it mean?

Nye-he-he-hah, suck my dick, /balk/, suck it hard!!~~~

I am illegally insane.

do her mom and dad know she uploaded that?

*complains his life is shit*
*drinks alcohol*
beep boop
"I wish I studied history and not STEM..."
"Nyyyeeeees TRAAaaaPPpssS!!!!!!!"

Someone needs to kill animeneet.

kys

*posts google streetview*
*posts google streetview*
*post google streetview*|
"Warning! Program crashing due to lack of originality!"

Why not just be a fag and act like a fag then? It's not like you'll be able to bear children as castrated man with tits and not very good tits at that most likely

>It would of been a waste of time.
How is learning about history a waste of time? Not everything is about muh job, I will probably study history once I'm done with my current studies even though I know it won't earn me a single shekel.
Aw come on, Subotica isn't that bad.
I didn't miss you, animetard.

Attached: 51655265_143848269973637_5774534728976312821_n.jpg (1080x1195, 134K)

*posts meme with brown faces*
"HIHIHIHI I am so much smarter than all these retardist conservatardists."
*post libtard meme*
"Why yes I base my opinion on political e-celebs and you probably do too."
*posts meme with brown skin*

Serbia doesn't exist. 10/10

*posts his object of worship*
"HIHIHI Look at her ass omfg so smart and cultured"

When will hiromoot ban fyromfag once and for all?

>I didn't miss you, animetard.
*tsundere protocol initiating*
*translating*
>"I missed you a lot my animefriend."
BIIP BIP

Attached: 53416976_640124656427383_4480213119869711991_n.jpg (1080x1166, 54K)

>Sashko convinced himself that he had sex with a condom like every virgin who makes up a fake story to tell to people

Attached: laf face.png (327x316, 208K)

>How is learning about history a waste of time?
It's not a waste if time. However, if you do not plan on pursuing a profession in educational field. It's a unnecessary headache. Just study it on your own. You don't need school to learn about history. The only reason why you should be pursuing higher education is to be more qualified as a worker. That's it. Everything else is just a useless diploma on the wall.

exei paei kaneis strato apo edo?

I am not virgin you pise of shit you are jast jelouse of my greatness. I fuck your whore mather every day.

Learning history isn't a waste of time however getting a degree is.

Yo! big news! i think balk ch is more phone friendly now

Ahhh , the good old days ...

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (2534x1540, 357K)

Basiert

αχχχ the Illyrian Empire...

Attached: 59325973_1280375105450545_7428089524353897986_n.jpg (1440x1467, 295K)

You should have stayed there, curse on those (turks) who brought you here

Is Caucasian Albania related to today's Albania?

Yes because albanians look like the people from those regions

Today I was in Athens I saw all the Golden Dawn posters on street lamps either torn down or painted on

I'm feeling so proud my compatriots are rejecting nazism!

Modern Albanians are Ancient Hellenic

>this meme again

Bravo Komrad!
one step towards eliminating fascism!

>meme
gtfo bluepilled faggot

We were in Balkans long before you came here from the Volga steppes

cope more slave

I came from Allahs womb

who let you out of the zoo lmao

congrats for making the dumbest post ITT so far

Best Balkans: Ottoman domination
Second Best: Yugoslavia that was able to take over Albania
Third Best: this map

Pretty sure Macedons are on the balkans since 800 BC

No one can top your drooling spastic IQ “Albanians came from Caucasia” post, buddy.

Hwang wo chang saoh yi bong tenn?

I am not Taiwanese. Also learn proper 普通話

i am mantarini

Shtaigi?

Why can’t we post emojis on Jow Forums.

Just imagine all the possible shitposts

Fuck off gook, fuck anime

If the ethnicity of these people wasn't shown in the filename you wouldn't have known if they are albanians or dagestani. Literally the same phenotype of orcs I see everyday in Skopje.

Shiptars are very easy to be spotted in a crowd. You can only keep coping and seething at the truth incest subhuman

Attached: DagestanCenter.jpg (650x488, 134K)

>You don't need school to learn about history.
You don't need school to learn about virtually anything in this world, but learning in an academic setting is much more thorough and effective, especially if your goal is not just getting a degree but learning as much as possible about whatever you're studying. I've been trying to study on my own but my knowledge of history is very incomplete, and I struggle with things that don't boil down to a simple memorization of historical facts, such as being able to effectively sift through a lot of (often contradictory) evidence, prioritize argumentative approaches and synthesize information effectively. Plus my writing skills are god-awful. Of course, you can make an argument that I'm just stupid, and while that is true, having some formal education would certainly help.

I would, instantly.

What?

Fuck anime
Reminder that anime are degenerate and a product of Jewish propaganda

Attached: 1463580286301.jpg (2600x2902, 953K)

There’s something called “genetics” you suborganism. If Kavkazians and Albanians were the same people then they’d have same the DNA results.

>but they look like eachothur soooo

So what? I also resemble some French people but that does not make me a French

>You don't need school to learn about virtually anything in this world,
Yes homeschooling is superior, however you need the degree of a complete education so that people know what level you are on in terms of education. You need a degree in history only if you are applying for a job in a school. It's a certificate that shows you have education on the subject. If you don't want to be a teacher/professor it's literally a shitty piece of paper to brag about. Writing and making up analysis and arguments on a certain topic can be learned through a private teacher. And have a high IQ and a very developed brain. But that's something you can't change.

Haplomemes are irrelevant, phenotypes and physicall features are

*invades*

What if the real ottoman empire were the friends we made along the way...???

Attached: 43243522.jpg (873x838, 86K)

IF they look the same they are the same people you brainlet. Why don't albanians look the same as the other balkanians? Simple answer, they were brought here from the caucasus by the turks so they can have loyal dogs to cause problems anytime they want. These are the ghegs, tosks are different looking (those who didn't racemix at least).

>Yes homeschooling is superior
I literally said the opposite. If your goal is to have a decent and complete (albeit a bit Eurocentric) knowledge of history, there's no reason to do it on your own and not in an institution where you'll have plenty of mentors, teachers, motivation not to slack off with subjects that you don't like and so on (of course, as long as your uni's curriculum is decent and professors are competent). The only argument against it would be money, but money is not an issue since education is either free or very cheap in Eastern Europe. Learining on your own would quite literally take more time while you'd get worse results in return. So I don't really buy that "higher education is for getting muh job only" meme.
>And have a high IQ and a very developed brain. But that's something you can't change.
Thanks for ruining my day.

this, maybe even earlier

The real question is why aren't Dobrogea and Timoc Valley romanian

>monkeydonians
>Macedonian
theyre just serbs from pakiland.

Attached: 25ew5fd.jpg (800x523, 46K)

ayy dats breddy close

Attached: Ernst-Ravenstein-Balkans-Ethnic-Map-1880.jpg (716x563, 160K)

they look way better than your average Slav gopnik and especially more impressive than gypsy slavs ie your kind. Do you honestly think you look better than churkas?

Attached: btfo.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Stfu Albaboon monkey man araboid

Fuck everything about Albania

Attached: alvanoi703__article.jpg (680x430, 30K)

dont speak you dog.

Attached: ancientvsmodern.jpg (2560x1707, 684K)

Albanians are subanimals

Attached: alvanoi-kakopoioi-kalasnikof-660.jpg (728x364, 59K)

take a guess. Should have taken Budjak too but was feeling generous.

Attached: 52820330_266940824236306_7810825664159681820_n.jpg (640x640, 145K)

You lick Macedonian and Greek dicks all day long, subhumanoid Albaboon

Attached: albanian-629x400.jpg (629x400, 55K)

I'm not talking about haplomemes, I'm talking about autosomal DNA

I just booted up my PC because you are that retarded

>they were brought here from the caucasus by the turks so they can have loyal dogs to cause problems anytime they want

Where is the proofs, nigger? You're literally talking out of your ass now.
Here's population distance results for a South Albanian(Tosk)

Using 1 population approximation:
1 Greek_Thessaly @ 6.202688
2 Bulgarian @ 8.983337
3 Tuscan @ 9.971563
4 Romanian @ 10.454535
5 Italian_Abruzzo @ 11.517633
6 West_Sicilian @ 12.199352
7 Central_Greek @ 13.026047
8 North_Italian @ 13.477143
9 East_Sicilian @ 14.010048
10 Serbian @ 14.486589
11 Ashkenazi @ 15.352839
12 South_Italian @ 16.990974
13 Portuguese @ 21.991159
14 Moldavian @ 22.271452
And here's a population distance result of a Kosovar

Using 1 population approximation:
1 Bulgarian @ 6.410884
2 Greek_Thessaly @ 6.576705
3 Romanian @ 8.871062
4 Serbian @ 13.293542
5 Tuscan @ 13.331597
6 Italian_Abruzzo @ 14.287360
7 Central_Greek @ 14.323941
8 West_Sicilian @ 14.987717
9 East_Sicilian @ 15.672034
10 North_Italian @ 15.854163
11 Ashkenazi @ 17.195871
12 South_Italian @ 18.813675
13 Moldavian @ 19.997864
14 Hungarian @ 22.534861

And now an Abkhazian (Caucasian) result

# Population (source) Distance
1 Georgian 4.53
2 Abhkasian 5.11
3 Ossetian 8.54
4 Adygei 8.85
5 North_Ossetian 9.71
6 Balkar 10.21
7 Kabardin 12.14
8 Kumyk 12.4
9 Chechen 14.56
10 Lezgin 15.98
11 Kurdish 16.07
12 Armenian 18.22
13 Azeri 18.34
14 Tabassaran 18.62
15 Iranian 19.04

Do they look same to you, retarded slav? Now kys don't disturb me again with your retarded memes you genuinely believe in.

Odrin is rightful Odryssian clay.

>I just booted up my PC because you are that retarded
Holy fucking shit that's PhD tier stuff for the average Albaboon turkoid

Attached: alvanos.jpg (650x374, 34K)

All of these are de jure romanian territories, though.

Remember all albanians are animals

Attached: xilos.png (800x470, 598K)

Look I hate albanian diaspora shitposting as the next guy, but this is too distasteful.

>go in cair
>everyone looks like this
b-but look at these d-dna tests some incels did lmao

Attached: siptari.png (594x376, 346K)

Stop it maqkar were masterace albania forever aaaa

Attached: alvanoslistis.jpg (1384x768, 76K)

warriors

Attached: BTFO.png (317x295, 13K)

>kellyspam

You'll never find bugar or serb who looks like this, but you will find people from caucasus that look like pic related.
we wuz illyarians and shieeettt

Attached: 1012497_6_8950_le-parlement-kosovar-a-proclame-son.jpg (3000x1996, 481K)

Criminals

Attached: μακελαρης.jpg (635x385, 27K)

thats because you come from here