Do people in your country love money more than everything else, including their own families...

Do people in your country love money more than everything else, including their own families? Are poor people being scorned, humiliated, exploited and ridiculed in your country?

Poland - very strong yes to both questions. The only people here who are above law and enjoy huge respect are those with a lot of money. Poorfags are eaten by everybody around, including other poorfags

Attached: i love money.jpg (610x639, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxGI3Nj1ZY8
siepomaga.pl/majcia
youtube.com/watch?v=IHxznsmajnY
msp.money.pl/grupa-pl_soc_prawo/zaorski;zyjesz;czy;cie;rynek;przejechal,watek,401227.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same

Same here

I just earned 671 zl (176 US dollar) in result of less than 15 minutes of trading in last two days, f.e. It gives 11 dollar / minute, and it is actually very shitty two days for me.

It always makes me feel superior when i think that an average Pole has to work like whole 3 days to earn the same what i did in less than 15 minutes only by clicking in a right time.

But should i feel guilty that 95% of of human kind is too dumb to operate forex trading and 95% of people lose their desposits here?

Attached: Screenshot - 21_05.png (1686x565, 121K)

That's very good. Poor people are worse than animals. They are thieves, criminals, soldiers, politicians, all kind of scum that brings only chaos, suffering and war to this world. If everybody was rich, the planet would be paradise.

Dunno brah I never felt superior to anyone even when I had some cash. I hanged around enough rich people to know that they are allowed to do anything they want and that is a huge joke. Good luck with your thing anyways.

if everybody was rich nobody would be rich

Attached: 1393_f.jpg (900x675, 123K)

Nobody would be rich relatively, but there still would be _richer_ people and _poorer_ people, because rich people differ in aspect of capital accumulation. Some of them have more, some of them have less but all of them classify as rich in our perception.

>allowed to do anything they want
for example?

>Do people in your country love money more than everything else, including their own families?
no, that's a characteristic of shithole countries

If Germany and Russia didn't destroy and genocide Poland in World War 2 and with using communism, we would be richest country in Europe today.

This so fucking much.

P*Lacks still have this shitty post-soviet mentality where the only purpose of having money is to have an excuse to boot over those with less money.

I rode in a car with a guy who dropped the name of his daddy and told a police officer to go fuck himself after he stopped him for speeding, one of the funniest scenes I ever saw

>Good luck with your thing anyways.

Thanks. I plan to earn 100k euro on short trading DAX this year. Everytime industrial production of Germany goes down, i get an orgasm for multiple reasons. First reason is because i earn money on Germany becoming poorer thanks to CFDs. Second reason is because i don't like Germans. Third reason is because when Germans become poorer, Poles become poorer too, so i seem to be relatively richer to them all.

Based

>if everybody can read
>then nobody can read

Attached: image.jpg (750x605, 77K)

One of Poland's "legend" Lech Walesa who was being perceived in minds of American boomers in 80s as this guy who helped to disintegrate Soviet Union despite the fact that he was a puppet of soviet secret service generated one wise sentence in his whole life. During his meeting with NYC Jews in 1992 he said that Poland became paradise for Jews one more time, because it is easiest to make money on human stupidity and shortages. 90s was a period when both Poland and Russia fell victim to Ponzi schemes created by Jewish businessmen who escaped to Israel after collecting billions $$$ from the dumb, postsoviet and impoverished gentile crowd.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxGI3Nj1ZY8

Attached: Screenshot - 21_05 002.png (795x781, 821K)

dark

South America is very poor so it loves money the most. That's why majority of beheading and torture snuff videos on theync.com come from South America today, second place belongs to Middle East. Poor brown people kill each other in a mass and most brutal imaginable way for a dollar.

People all over the world worship money. But I think Muslim countries are less obsessed with it compared to others.
It's normal here to hear about someone forgiving another for not being able to pay back a loan.

>But I think Muslim countries are less obsessed with it compared to others.

That's because only a tiny minority is rich in muslim countries, everyone else is poor and sodomizes goats because they can't afford women who prefer harems of rich people instead of being wives of poorfags. I think that's why homosexual sex is so popular amongst muslims men despite hardcore religious laws punishing it with death - because harems of women belong to rich muslims, while average poor muslims must onanize or fuck each other to satisify sexual needs.

>SEETHING
I'm not saying we are less obsessed with money just because I'm Muslim. IT IS A FACT.
Not only it's normal here to forgive someone for not paying back a loan. But I've also heard of some poor families that won't get kicked by their landlord despite not paying their rent.
Of course your capitalistic white brain can not imagine things like that.

This. Westerners are pathologically individualistic and materialistic, and will literally abandon their parents in old age to lives of isolation and misery so they can selfishly further their meaningless office desk 'careers' for the big ZOG dollar

Isn't Saudi Arabia a rich clique and everyone else being a slave and poorfag?

BTW, a little Polish girl urgently needs 200k US dollar to fund a very complicated surgical oncology treatment that can't be refunded by government because it is too rare in medical books.

siepomaga.pl/majcia

I just shared 10k US dollar of my money to this little suffering thing even though i have no guarantee at all that she will survive next week.

If this girl was a FX asset, i would never invest in her.

If i summed up all money that i burned on this charity siepomaga.pl site, i would probably conclude that it was more than i paid in taxes since my birth.

Attached: content_6a3171b0-aee6-4c33-a971-4cec7891c9de.jpg (655x409, 41K)

lmao i was thinking the same thing

How can I do this too?
Do I need to know economics?

No. You just need to feel and think. Technical analysis doesn't work in forex, so don't believe in what 99% of "experts" tell you. Technical analysis in Forex is like driving your car on the basis of what you see in the rear-view mirror.

I will be honest with you : you just need to be talented to feel the market. 5 years of studying economy on the most prestigious university doesn't make a good trader out of you

what should i invest in during next 10 years?

If you are a Pole, you should do opposite of what most Poles do: you should stop burning your money on property. For two reasons. All mortgage loans have dynamic RRSO, and this interest rate is being a taboo subject in most of public discussion, what's more: government- and bank-established cost Internet calculators for some reason give 10% RRSO as the maximum value. No single media including both dependent and "independent" ever covered this topic either, so it means that i am right. RRSO can't have "maximum value", because only sky is the limit. It can grow even to 30-40% theoretically, just look what happened to interest rate in Russia and Ukraine in last few years f.e. It means that you take a loan to buy a house/flat, you can just realize one day that your flat/house belongs to bank even though you were paying installements for half of your life.

Second reason for which property is most overvalued asset to invest in in Poland is because of demography. Even if Poland absorbed whole Ukraine and Belarus in next 10 years, it will not save us from decreasing population. Today we are on the peak of demographic pyramid and next decades is only falling down. We are going to lose 200k people netto on average. The same is going to happen in all countries of Central-Eastern Europe. It means that property is going to become at least 2x cheaper in 2030 than it is today. So it is stupidity to buy it now, in the middle of the bubble.

Third reason is that Central-Eastern Europe might become an unstable region due to weakness of the USA and Russian/German revisionism in next decades to come, which would additionally decrease value of property here.

My portfolio for assets to save their value in turbulent times is : 1) gold, 2) bitcoin, 3) US dollar

And if i say 1) gold, i mean mostly physical deposites, not paper certificates. If i say 2) bitcoin, i really mean it. Shitcoins and altcoins won't give you 3000% revenue anymore, after 2017/2018 bubble happened, people around the world know only Bitcoin, not fucking Dash, Zilliqa, Monero or VeChain - supply of Bitcoin is perfectly limited, so it has potential to become a new gold standard in perspective of space mining that is going to depreciate value of silver and gold in next decades. 3) US dollar is still safest currency on Earth, despite the fact that America is much weaker today than it was 20 years ago.

>If i say 2) bitcoin, i really mean it. Shitcoins and altcoins won't give you 3000% revenue anymore, after 2017/2018 bubble happened, people around the world know only Bitcoin, not fucking Dash, Zilliqa, Monero or VeChain - supply of Bitcoin is perfectly limited, so it has potential to become a new gold standard in perspective of space mining that is going to depreciate value of silver and gold in next decades

I forgot to mention that Bitcoin blockchain technology can be easily upgraded to more efficient versions if it is really needed to serve people around the world, so ethereum-ripple-zilliqua based altcoins are simply useless.

BTW, if yoy guys really want to invest in property such as flats and houses to rent, you should invest in Cambodia, not in Belgium or Poland. REMX.US is also a good way to earn money in hard times of crisis that is coming to us currently.

I earn money on short trading almost everything else - i have biggest shorts on Europe as a whole, high tech global companies (i have huge short on Polish CD Projekt that produced Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk 2077 - only because for two reasons: 1) i do believe that price of CD Projekt on market already included Cyberpunk 2077 relase, and 2) i don't believe that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be better than Witcher 3, so in result value of CD Project must fall down.

I earned most money on buying Russia in 2017/2018, because it was trashed to the ground by low oil prices and sanctions of the West, so it could only grow afterwards.

>i have biggest shorts on Europe as a whole

And it includes GBP of course. Great Britian is my major thing for short trading, it is going to be completely trashed in next few years.

I just earned 35 US dollar in these few minutes i am talking to you now. I earned it on my experimental new forex account. I just tried to check if i still can make money on small numbers so i established a new forex account with 1000 zl last week to multiply it to over 6000 zl in next few days without using any leverage. If i used my standard 1:20 leverage during this short trade, i would earn 600 dollar instead of only 30. Rate. Am i a god of market?

Attached: now.png (1710x769, 137K)

Yeah dude I understand you perfectly, almost as much as advanced rocket science. Now where was I...

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 11K)

I felt good about myself for making $3k/month as a programmer but seeing your posts made me realize how stupid I actually am

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

If you are a pro-trader on forex like i am, money stop being real to you, that's because you generate millions and lose hundreds of thousands in weeks. Sometimes i must realize part of my revenue, like telling broker that he must withdraw 1/5 of my account to my real PLN bank account, to feel that all this money i earned on forex-gambling is real, not only digital digits. I spend this money on most stupid things you can imagine. That's because i know that i can make millions out of hundreds if i want again.

stop already, I need to go to bed and rest for tomorrow's wageslavery

Attached: x3nqedk6_400x400.jpg (374x374, 24K)

If you are IT guy, i think story of my friend Przemek Mućka could be useful for you. He was an owner if IT company, but he fell for forex trading eventually and dropped his job.

He made 1,2 mln zl out of 200k zloty in 3 weeks in one of his pyramidal trades:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHxznsmajnY

The other guy who is commenting through microphone is also my friend: Rafał Zaorski. I know him yet from times of usenet, like 2007-2010.

And remember: 85-90% of people who play on forex lose their money. That's why i don't try to persuade you to do this at all.

Attached: mini-1.png (762x427, 390K)

>And remember: 85-90% of people who play on forex lose their money. That's why i don't try to persuade you to do this at all.
I realize this, it's the same with stock trading, that's why I am afraid to take risks with investments, but it makes me feel bad nonetheless

That's link to 2007 resource: pl.biznes.wgpw, the place where i met Zaorski for the first time:

msp.money.pl/grupa-pl_soc_prawo/zaorski;zyjesz;czy;cie;rynek;przejechal,watek,401227.html

Just read this, laugh and tell me how infantile he was yet 12 years ago. Today he earns millions out of his ass, without even caring. I personally think that i am better and smarter than he is.

One thing more i want to share with you now, because i am drunk and i don't care. You should know that you can earn 100x more on crisis than you can earn on prosperity. CFDs are the key. Market building like prosperity lasts for 10 years. Shorting this all to the ground lasts a week or less. So it means that if you CFD falls, you can earn 520x more easily because a year has 52 weeks. The shittier things are in Western Europe and the USA, the better for me. Emerging markets are for losers. Such shitholes like Russia, Turkey, Poland or Czech Republic will never give you desired revenue even if they were growing to heaven by some miracle. The biggest revenue is being generated by the falldown of the heavy weight like Germany and the USA.

I don't even know what CFD or shorting means, but thanks for the tips bro and good luck

Cool. I just wanted to warn you all about investing in property. Another reason to reconsider it is PiS planning to establish cadastral tax. They have no choice, printing big amount of money in short time would lead to huge inflation, ZUS is practically bankrupt already, and they must buy voters with their own tax-money. This scheme is going to fall down hard, they don't want social tumults, so they will rescue situation with : 1) creeping inflation - very slow depreciation of Polish currency, 2) cadastral tax to rob people owning property to save the budget.,