Do girls in your country dye their hair?

Do girls in your country dye their hair?

Attached: lkml.gif (500x250, 467K)

Only the VERY weird ones.

only feminists idk why

Degenerate ones brainwashed by feminism do. But I reject that type of girls.

/thread

Bullshit,I see nice qts with colourful hair almost every day,you r livin in village

Most girls color their hair here.
Blondes turn to Black haired girls and
Brown haired ones turn to Blondes.
Women are retarded.

If we talk about odd colors ...than I must say NO . Never seen a girl like that here .

they're all fucking dyeing their hair some lame fucking blonde bimbo color, not natural blonde looking but something else. Like bread coloured. It's so fucking lame, every other girl does it. I hate it.

Yeah, light blonde to hide the rat coloured blonde most of them get with age.

Some Syrian girls like to dye their hair blond.

yes, it's getting VERY popular here.

yes

Yes many women try to dye their hair blonde, so they can LARP as being white. Don't see any 'unnatural colours' though, besides some western femislut tourists. Also can someone tell me why ELDERLY ANGLO '''WOMEN''' dye their hair bright colours like red and pink? Is this a thing in other countries, why?

Teachers dye it dark red.
Gypsies like to dye to orange.
Feminists use purple.
Ugly fujos dye it blue.
Thots are usually bottle blonds.

yes

Yes

Attached: FB_IMG_1558411495040.jpg (720x719, 43K)

I want to squirt and spurt/ cum and run/ pump and dump/ smash and dash/ a trashy art hoe with colored hair and tattoos tbqh.

All the girls die their hair. The difference is that the misandrist feminists die their hair in unnatural colors like blue and pink.

very rare,i wish they did tho
i know a couple that do it and it looks great

When I saw a blond girl with black dyed hair I only then realized how unnatural looking the blond dyed hair girls here must look to you.

Poor, ugly, fat, brown goblinas dye their hair "blonde" (corn yellow) to "look better" but the truth is it looks super unnatural and extremely trashy. Some 40 something women do that too and look bad, too. There are some women who dye it red but like bright or super dark red which are colors nobody has naturally. Crazy colors happen in your local humanities faculty or where a protest is taking place.

Sweden has blonde rats?

only hoes and feminists

are you implying they're not feminist as well