Tell me about your experiences with Romani people. Both the good and the bad

Tell me about your experiences with Romani people. Both the good and the bad.

Attached: Romanian-Gypsies-2.jpg (750x656, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iGE_Ug9-Ouo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gypsy guy at my school showed up 2-3 times a year

Umm gypsy is a bad term. Please refer to them as Romani or Romanians.

bad:
>they shat in a park nearby me where they lived
>they stink
>gypsy neighbours of mine broke the washing machine
>they shat in the washing machine room
>they beat their women so their crying annoyed me when I was posting on Jow Forums
>they are ugly and don't speak Swedish

good:
>the local beggar cunt stopped annoying me because she learned I don't give her any money

My hipster numale cousin is married to a gypsy. We thought she was annoying too, but she stood up for us at Christmas against my lying beeotch aunt.

Interviewed 2 qt romani girls from the the Czech Republic. They seemed nice, they said they were pretty much treated as untouchables in Czech Republic and were outcasts due to being roma. I made the mistake of calling them gypsies to my professor and he told me off and said it was the same as calling a black person a nigger. I don't think that's true though.

"What does a hero truly need?"

Every gypsy I've interacted with tried to steal from me or sell me cheap fireworks.

Going to my grandpa village to attend a relative's wedding there were some gypsy dancers
that is all

Hola.

How does romani people behave in the US?

>Please refer to them as Romani or Romanians.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-093537_Chrome.jpg (1015x331, 98K)

I really don't know desu

>Bad
>About everything that you can imagine relating to their low-life
>Good
>They are some of the finest artists of the south of spain, but then even the locals act like gypsies down there

Fuck off.
I hate Yuro fucks so god damn much

One time my school in Rome was participating in a football competition against other public schools. The boys from my school managed to get to the finals, me and my friends wanted to go with them to cheer them on and whatnot, so we all met at one point and took a bike bath that led to the place where they were playing. The bike path was elevated and at one point we could see a gypsy shanty town near it, the houses were all trailers or made with like, those zigzag metal plates, I don't know how to call them, but from their windows we could see expensive huge TVs, fancy stereos and at one point, we say a big expensive Mercedes being kept in a poorly hand made wood and metal car box. It was obvious everything there was stolen. At one point we noticed one of our friends wasn't with us anymore, she caught on with us in a bit and told us she fell from her bike because some gypsies kids threw rocks at her wheels.
That's all. Personally I am scared of gypsies but only when they are in large numbers only

Is this you?
youtu.be/iGE_Ug9-Ouo

I wrote like shit, sry it''s because I haven't eaten today yet

no I'm not that mean but that's a bit funny

I beat up gypsy child that tried to steal my shit

I live on the opposite side of the country from the infestation so I haven't seen many. I remember back when my grandfather was alive, there was a time when some gypsies stopped their van in the road and said they were looking for scrap metal but they left after my grandfather walked around the garden with an axe. Every once in a while, you'll see rusty white vans with gypsies driving around looking for scrap metal and stuff to steal. And I've seen gypsies during trips in Lower Carniola and Prekmurje through the car window.

Bad.
>One of them was stealing light bulbs from my commie block.
Good
>He later got ran over by a car and we laughed about it while bullying his little brother.

Didn't know they existed before Jow Forums. Though in elementary school we had a story in English literature about some guy who meets a fortune telling gypsy. We were told they are wanderers

>Didn't know they existed
Isn't Rajasthan full of them?

Good:

As a 3 year old when I was traveling with my parents in a car through Yugoslavia/Slovenia they made a resting stop near a couple of gipsies and they let me ride on their horse.

Bad:

Not much. One of them tried to sell me some obscure stuff (they sell things like knifes and cooking pots here), opened the door of my car, staring putting his shitty packages on the back seat. I had to get out of the car and throw all the stuff out and yell at him to piss off.

one time i posted a picture of my feet on Jow Forums and a european called me a filthy romani

that is my only experience with them

>bad
everything
>good
sometimes they die

>starting putting his shitty packages on the back seat.

>gyppos
>good
kekd
All gypsies are robbers, drug dealers, murderers, thieves, etc.

Ordinary Indians don't know about gipsies?

The one gay Gypsy I'm friends with is pretty cool

Their little goblings run around naked and covered in their own shit, they don't bath, they practically have intercorse in buses, they stink, their houses are a dissease factory, they are probably unvaccinated, can't even speak proper Castillian, ugly as fuck, I don't need to go on.

They are different kind of people. Rural rajsthanis if I may

what sort of gypsy? romani?

One was begging for money, so I told her to fuck off to the train station to get help there. She just walked away while cursing me in her weirdo language. They also try to sell you roses by "gifting" them to you and then demanding some donation.

No. Also there are many who don't know about Jews either. Remember that pewdipie Fiverr thing? Those guys said "we didn't know what Jews meant"

I guess? He looks Indian although mildly lighter skinned.

how the fuck do gyppos even mange to get the documents to enter the US is beyond me, most of them have criminal record.

You do realize there are many different ways to illegally get into the US that isnt through the southern boarder?

There aren't enough here for anyone with this flag to give you a real answer.

sometimes I get a little pissed that any Mexican who knows a guy can waltz into the US but if I want a tourist visa the US embassy will interrogate me like a terrorist and probably reject my application

Why are you on this board at all then?

Gypsies do not even know how to write or read.

>boarder

Attached: 1558396409407.gif (400x225, 3.15M)

Well Jews are strangers for you. Gipsies are basically Indian diaspora.

Supposedly his great great grandparents were stowaways in an immigrant ship and they managed to slip through port security

I guess, you should focus on stopping the gypsies and not the mexicans then.

>make it extremely illegal to immigrate or even visit
>complain they are getting brown'd

brought this upon themselves

so he's a regular yank deprived of any gyppo culture? good for you.

How hard is it really for a euro to visit?

>good
Literally nothing. It felt good to help someone out in the beginning, but...
>bad
They began to hassle me for money, I used to give but realized it wasnt a temporary thing when they (the same people) came back year after year. Three persones could surround me and even pull my arms. Obnoxious vermin, should not be shown any sympathy until they break up with their clan and are willing to work.

My guess is most would get some diagnosis quckly, like ADD or ADHD, dumb asses havn't any useful people skills. Looking poor as trash and greeting in all the languages of Europe is all the travellers seem to know...
It's incredible they havn't settled down to cultivate and still look indian after hundreds of years in European countries.
The level of inbreeding in their community is probably the answer to everything gypsy related...

I can't care any less about them (as a group willing to keep their "life-style" and "culture").

Attached: IMG_20190511_122616_338.jpg (1242x705, 125K)

Oh you will not believe what his parents are like, he (used to) live in a Gypsy community which wasn't exactly the most...welcoming to me.

I have never met one, but my mom keeps saying I did so I guess they blended so well in that I either mistaked them for local scum, moroccan scum or surinamese scum. I don't believe they are good because I read a lot about them and I have seen a lot of videos of them getting arrested for stealing. There's a guy in the Netherlands who does that and uploads them on YouTube.
He thought it was /b/, a place to replace his social interactions.

really depends on the country. A friend of mine who has an American girlfriend and proved it was still refused a tourist visa to visit her. If I want one they'll see that I speak perfect English and that my salary is a complete fucking joke and they'll decide I'm a prime candidate for jumping my visa and working illegally.

But if you're British or German it's a non-issue

lazyness is the one universal characteristic of gypsies
otherwise they are just like normal people, good or bad depending on the person

They'd probably blend into the homeless in major cities anyways

As for Russia, it's impossible to get an American visa if you don't have a travel history, real estate, children and a wife in Russia.

Some EU countries need to apply for visa at the American embassy. Others don't, they can just go on a plane whenever they want.

I think every country except maybe Britain is required to do SOME paperwork but only Bulgaria and Romania (maybe Croatia?) have to get full blown visas

was working at a festival and saw a dirty gypsy with a beer belly that looked like it'd explode any moment collecting cans, but before bagging the cans he found he'd drink whatever snot was left in the cans

Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland, Romania. according to wiki

Attached: gypsy iq.jpg (549x345, 56K)

They are worse than niggers lol

hope they stay in bongland

same as everywhere else, they live and act like niggers and scratch cars for fun

but they are indians lol

Actually very impressive to manage to perform so poorly

Thanks for sharing this, it's very enlightening and could help other to not expect them to be "just like us but poor"...

kek Poland can literally never catch a break

we are reaching dangerous levels of based

When I was in Germany there were gypoids putting soap on peoples' car windows in the road and demanding they pay to get it washed off. There was also this ugly old one begging all the time in the town I lived in

Where do you live? I didn't even know of any living here

when I was in France some girls were chasing me because they wanted to scam me $

Really simple for visa waiver countries. Just sign up to ESTA a month ahead of time, then they'll let you in as long as you have return tickets.