Wen moon

Musk running a sale on bear castrations

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-07-12-54-23-1.png (1080x651, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tesla.com/en_GB/blog/taking-tesla-private
barrons.com/articles/tesla-stocks-surge-puts-convertible-bonds-in-the-money-1533667505
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol RIP bears

Ive seen this twice...please tell an idiot like myself what this means

the absolute madman

420 kek

He's announcing that someone will buy the company right now for $420 per share, stoking interest in the stock.

"going private" means the shareholders can no longer trade the stock on the open market (basically $TSLA wouldn't be listed on exchanges anymore) and usually involves buying out all the shareholders at a specific price, can be existing management buyout or another party buyout.

After going private they can of course decide to go public again at a later time.

This is bullish because the current stock price is like $360 and Musk is saying if they go private they'll be paying $420

Isn’t this blatant stock manipulation? No one would announce that if they were seriously looking at it as it would drive up the cost to acquire the outstanding shares. This is a desperate attempt to squeeze shorts because he knows they are fucked and about to crater.

nahhh nqaa he just considering rn nomsayin

Elon is too smart for anyone on this planet. Master electrical engineer race

So should I hodl my stocks?

Attached: fragefuchs.jpg (620x451, 124K)

And people don't know why Tesla is the most shorted stock

Attached: cotd411.png (1200x900, 62K)

Even beyond that, it would drive up the cost to acquire the shares that Musk owns. Meaning he could renegotiate a higher amount and make more money. Would that be considered manipulation? It's artificially driving the price of Tesla up.

It means anyone with an open short will immediately lose a shit ton of money with literally 0 hope of recuperation.

Once the company is privately owned shorts can't liquidate and will have to pay their counterparties the entire value of the stock back.

I doubt he can do this though, the amount of funding would be enormous. What idiot would dump billions to be caught holding a bag like Tesla rn?

Elon just trying to hurt shorts.

I agree he should take it private though. If no further need for equity, then why stay?

SEC should wreck this guy.

maybe some elon fanboy?

he is not an engineer though, just a confident bullshitter

An Elon fanboy with literally billions to just toss around...OK

Saudis

1. They can afford it
2. They need to hedge their oil business
3. Tesla provides a great entry to alternative energy and a strong wealthy market

Its a no brainer.

Where I can buy this Tesla coin?

kinda agreeing. he is yoloing too much

That...is actually an excellent theory and probably the reality. They are retarded enough and flushed with enough cash to do it

just like the guy that bought necco

> TSLA
you must be a known retard to throw money at this

Attached: avatars-000466600458-w0vtkw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 58K)

tesla.com/en_GB/blog/taking-tesla-private

sweet 2 year outdated chart bro, do you have any from the 1940s to reference as well?

He's feeling ballsy because of the successful reuse of a falcon 9 block 5 on the merah putih launch. It took 92 days for it to be reusable and they're trying to get this down to 24h.

If spacex can get rocket reuse down then he'll be able to fund Tesla's growth through spacex. Spacex already has like 10k+ satellite orbits reserved.

So the Saudis will own Tesla?

Sorry, i have forgot that only subhuman brainlets are left on Jow Forums. Adjusted to now
>Tesla 58B
>GM 53B
>Ford 40B
Tesla has still zero income even though subsidies are on all time high. P/E Ratio is terrible. Produced amount of cars is epic low, but at least it is worth 58B, right? Fuck this whole tech bubble.

2008 and the mass suicides will be a joke compares to this shithole

Elon fag should go to jail. Fucking crook.

The ultimate BTFO to all the media shills that want to tank his company. Looks like he doesn't want to get Papa John'd by traitorous fuckers.

Yes this is stock manipulation. Its all bullshit, Elon has been enging short sellers on twitter for months now. This company is doomed, he knows it and most of Wall st. knows it. This is a huge red flag he is publicly announcing shit like these, ESPECIALLY with a price point.

nuu, leave Elon alone! You are all pedos probably!

They are at 4% or so ownership atm. See fianancial times

And after they bankroll this tender offer? 51%?

Shorter detected :3

Attached: cunts.jpg (474x316, 64K)

>Hodling T*sla stocks

30% +

Attached: comf.jpg (588x479, 86K)

What if you don't want to sell at that price? Do you have to anyways?

Read the Tesla statement. Elon wants the current investors to stay. As a private investor you will still the option to sell once every 6 months.

Guess he got tired of blowing up the shorters with his own money lolool.

By pushing the common stock's price above the $360 level, his tweet has put a $900 million convert issue above its conversion price, which would effectively let the electric-auto maker pay off that obligation in stock instead of cash.

Tesla has a $920 million 0.25% convertible issue due Feb. 27, 2019, which would be convertible into common at a price of $359.8676 per share. If the stock trades below that price at the conversion price, the holder would be better off taking cash. That would put pressure on Tesla while it continues to burn cash, as of the second quarter. But by being able to redeem the debt in stock would obviate the obligation to come up with over $900 million in cash.
barrons.com/articles/tesla-stocks-surge-puts-convertible-bonds-in-the-money-1533667505

Elon has no reason to give up his majority shares.

Thank god someone with a brain posts on biz evert now and then.
My stance precisely.