How are past national atrocities dealt with in your country?

How are past national atrocities dealt with in your country?

Attached: jqzf2sv4l0t21.jpg (640x1000, 113K)

depends on the political spectrum

>ignoring it
I cant think of a single person I know that doesnt know what the trail of tears is

Well we killed some Sunni Turks then killed some Armenians

>nor denying
well...

Turks were just defending the empire

1/3rd

We did nothing wrong

We Dindu Nuffin

Its not a crime if they are not human

Actually yes.

You did it and it wasnt just the three pashas, Attaturd was in on it too

What Germans? Not our fault they dissapeared. And even if we did do it they deserved it.

>commiting mass genocide
literally all those countries did that at one point

denying what?

Attached: AngloBVLL.gif (331x498, 504K)

it was just a little nazi gold
it would've been really unpolite to say no to it

something something sixty hundred millions of khmers, iirc.

They deserved it. We dindu nuthin wrong.

It is discussed in school from the second to the 10th year in school. Also it is common sense in the public opinion that Germans made the greatest atrocity in the history of men.

I want him to raw me

Nothing wrong with stealing from thieves.

don't you ever take the name of atatürk in vain again!

Attached: 1555744983199.png (1746x1402, 497K)

Attaturd

Attached: 1533797822103.gif (480x270, 397K)

In what place of the scale would be making money out of a genocided patagonian tribe by selling plushies of them in the Museum of the Presidential Palace?

Attached: plushies genocided selk'nam tribe la moneda museum.jpg (320x240, 25K)

Disgusting how brown people worship their politicians

>t is common sense in the public opinion that Germans made the greatest atrocity in the history of men.

It's an expression of the old and wellknown German arrogance.

I bet you lived in Germany for years. Your post presented 100% the behavior of dumb ghetto Turks in Germany, kek. I grew up with them, I had always some good friends from them. So I know them very well.

Attached: 756CFCDA-0010-46B7-969F-1416E7443928.jpg (720x484, 46K)

>implying it wasn't a good thing

Attached: 1531166574895.png (1172x1416, 55K)

ah yes, the political spectrum from cuckoldry to psychopathy

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland has never once committed a moral wrong

You know what common sense mean? I honestly don’t get your reply.

reeeeeeeeeee how dare you, you piece of shit!!1! you're ded, both of you! i'm going to make myself a new sheath from your skins!

Attached: 1552688579824.gif (200x360, 3.81M)

based

Attached: 1524868089426.jpg (800x1093, 321K)

nowt wrong with that

The Soviets also were responsible for the death of millions, hard to say.

except, yknow, all that time you bullied ireland

they deserved it

Attached: 1531154484105.png (640x400, 46K)

Oh no I didnt realize I'd angered Köksal Baba Bektaşoğlu (saw). I beg for your forgiveness

Just a little love tap, now they've lots of space for housing

That’s true. But Germany has industrialized the annihilation of many groups of people, not only Jews. That was something else.

it's just too late, u r ded!

Attached: 1557844298356.jpg (2000x2000, 229K)

>Implying Americans don't

It literally didn’t happen. I’ve looked into it for my history thesis and I had to change topics because the sjw Prof pushing for the genocide label would have killed me if I told her what I concluded.

The Armenians rose in revolt with the Russian army, served as guerrilas and seized a lot of land. The Russians retreated and Turks came back to sweep up shop, Russians came back and then retreated when the revolution broke out in 1917/1918.

Turkish army and civilians had the most casualties per capita of any major participant in the war, and the area was rife with malaria, tuberculosis (until 1950s), combined with famine conditions (thanks to allied blockade).... and general law lessness... a lot of people on all sides died.

The Turks didn’t plan it out or intend for it, it was a serious of unfortunate events.

We've literally never done anything bad at all.

First amendment bitch, we shit on everybody and respect no one

They're dealt with by not having happened in the first place.

Attached: grom hussar ching poleaboo.jpg (2048x2048, 512K)

In Spain there are two cases, first, in the case of Native Americans so much time has passed that it's considered stupid to even brought the topic for most people, there were a lot of atrocities in the past done by basically every group so try to shame Spain for things that happened 400 to 500 years ago is stupid.
Second, Franco's dictatorship went unpunished and a lot of people claim that there should be investigation of the crimes perpretated, specially during the Civil War and right after when most things happened, as well as people in common graves should be identified so their families can bury them however they like, this claims are from the leftist parties mainly, while right parties say that it's not neccessary to look at the past, the Civil War is still a very important topic in Spain.

Attached: 1555888043458.jpg (256x256, 27K)

that's interdasting that explanation coming from a different flag other than mine. but it's easier to deny it like nothing happened, user. it just gets boring after a while.

youre crazy

thank you for your effort but you literally cannot stop most westerners from being pro-genocide because muh christianity

Most just go full Japan, but some people try to bring the whole eugenics thing and being totally okay with nazis in the 30's up.

Fun fact: Those who bring it up are the ones who were literal nazis in the 90's

Wait, why the fuck am I Norway?

deal with it you are norway now
björg björg

What are you supposed to be? Sweden?

No, it's Svenne Svensson, bork bork
Yeah

Pic related

Attached: PicsArt_05-21-05.43.47.jpg (1024x269, 70K)

Germany/Austria misses
>keep making anti-re-engagement laws 70 years later because apparently politicians of the 2010s know better what made it dangerous than the people who experienced it first hand.

Are you on the border phoneposting? Sometimes near the border I pick up a yank cell tower and get an American flag

I live like 30 min bus from Stockholm, literally the other side of the country. This is bullshit and I will not stand for it. But at least it's not Denmark

Denmark is better than Sweden and Norway though.

Left wing play down commie crimes and blows up fascist crimes and the right wing plays down its own crimes and blows up the left wing crimes. Not so difficult to grasp.

No shut up your mom is better hahaha owned
But yeah. Still hate danes tho

My mom is Danish so she is better than Swedes and Norweiners yes.

My country has never committed any atrocities.

We are a moral superpower.

t. Viking

We were simply trying to spread the word of Odin.

Our intent was noble.

>vad är tvångssteriliseringarna av oönskade raser hysteriska kvinnor

Fixed it

Attached: Untitled.jpg (636x995, 208K)

> deluge
> 30 year war

You guys didnt do anything wrong in either?

We've always been on the good side of history and we have never committed any abuse to any foreign nation. We put steam off by killing each other :)

They deserved it

Attached: ballmer.jpg (800x1120, 263K)

With misdirection.

One anti-racist group ("decolonizing" would be the english translation for it's name) protested a statue of a mixed-race (white-black) missionary that defended rights of the amerindians that were then being enslaved.

The statue ended being protected by "neonazis", "skinheads" and "far-right" nationalists depending on the source, just because the protesters were anti-racist.

It is not for us to question the will of God.

Huh, atrocities? us? never!.... what do you mean displacing natives from their lands during the rubber boom? what are you talking about?

This. We celebrate our atrocities.

Ascended level: trying to justify it

The united states never committed a mass genocide as a matter or practice, or as consequence

Every single ethnic group which still exists today has, at some point, committed some form of ethnic cleansing or other similar war crimes.

The only difference is the scale.

meanwhile

Attached: 1477256927095.jpg (891x1393, 235K)

>suffer the french
>not the far worse neighbor

>The only difference is the by far most important part of it

We make movies about them. They are fun to watch. :-)

the united states did nothing, yet people piss and moan and put us on lists like this because indians died of disease, yet, no one ever gives a shit about the many many millions of people literally killed to make rubber by belgium

Are trained and well-educated people today recognizing some responsibility of the Jewish lobbies in the world economy generating crisis revolutions and wars?
Because it was not a random invention to blame the Jews, centuries ago that is done in ALL EUROPE.

Only if you adopt a brainlet utilitarian perspective on it. If you look at intent and, more importantly, the actual extent it was realistically possible for a given group to commit harm (e.g. it's a lot easier for Brits to commit harm with gunpowder, ships and millions of people than it is for Inuits with stone/bone weapons, kayaks and a few thousand people at most), it makes little to no difference.

it wasn't far off ,only communism and ghengis Khan supplant it

>pretending it never happened
Just because average westerner doesn't give a shit about Japan doesn't mean we don't talk about ww2 every fucking day in Japan

so arrogant

You’re a delusional psychopath.

You could have just called him Zhang and it would have had the same meaning in less words.

Well yeah, but I wasn’t sure that would hammer it home.

Your English is too good to be Japanese
You need to:
1) Apologize with Korea and China
2) Accept BLACK immigrants in order to raise the population

>inb4 Irish and poos

we dindu nuffin

> hunted the Charrúas to extinction
> substituted them with BLACK bvlls
Don't know which one of the two is worse.

Let's hear from Poland, Germany, and Finland on that score. :^)

the Finns were uplifted by Sweden at great cost and treated as equals

The PLC was a despotic and arrogant regime that made war to enrich itself and exploit its neighbors

Germans were innocents as much at the mercy of German armies as Swedish

No, I'm not. You just can't accept reality.

The only reason the Inuit didn't butcher millions of Crees was that they didn't have the means (they didn't have the necessary Inuits population, they didn't have the necessary Cree population, they didn't have the necessary political structure to unite the hypothetical millions of Inuits into action, they didn't have the means of transportation to effectively put such a plan into action on such a wide scale, they didn't have the weapons to effectively put such a plan into action on such a wide scale, etc.). It had absolutely nothing to do with "being nice". If they were "nice", they wouldn't still exist as a distinct ethno-linguistic group today.

Portraying yourself as a "nice" group or individual when you literally don't have the means to do any harm is pathetic LARPing.

Not dealt with. Literally everyone, even the descendants of the victims, have forgotten them.