If you don’t live in a blue area you aren’t going to make it. AI is taking us back to feudalism

If you don’t live in a blue area you aren’t going to make it. AI is taking us back to feudalism.

Attached: 46BC0B44-96D5-4678-9577-4EFF0FB49E07.png (1125x2436, 1.27M)

Why are only the cities blue? I thought cities were filled with retarded liberal cucks and minorities.

oh wait, what's the source on this? Did this come from CNN or MSNBC? Looks like it, so this must be fake. stay salty libtards

Except the warm hue states have guns.
God made man, and Sam Colt made man equal.
I am wishing you Americans the best, you have had a good run.

And money you fucking idiot

dude I am full on MAGA and read about Q all day and I can barely afford to keep the AC on. I seriously doubt anyone who was stupid enough to vote for Hillary is doing any better than me. It's fake data.

are trump shits really this stupid ?

>living in a high cost of living area where everything's overpriced and just miles away from high violent crime instead of living rural and working remote while comfy at home
Are cityfags retarded or do you actually enjoy the pollution, overcrowding, and everything being overpriced?

why do you think leeches go to cities in the first place? because there's a lot of money there

They don't know any other life, they just want to suck you in to the shit world that they live in

We enjoy not being antisocial basement dwellers, and actually having stuff to do that isn't the same old shit every weekend. You know, living life - or maybe you don't faggot

fuck I can't tell what color area I live in because th map is too fuzzy

you sound like the epitome of someone with a lot of things to do, what with posting on Jow Forums and all

>I read about Q all day
the absolute state of conservatism in America.

Attached: 1533390636371.jpg (519x525, 73K)

The literal source is on the picture, I really believe there are people on this earth this stupid but here we are

are you really this dense. In literally any country in the world money/wealth is concentrated in the big cities

They're shitposting, at least I really hope they are.

it's called work - being forced to sit at a computer all day gives you a ton of shitposting time

And then general atomic made drones and then Boston robotics made humanoid drones

Attached: AB555AC0-A205-4391-B96F-C9A0F3245B50.jpg (452x640, 33K)

>actually having stuff to do that isn't the same old shit
Plenty to do rurally unless you're some kind of faggot that can't stand nature. I get to tend my garden, fish in my pond, go hiking through the woods behind my house whenever I want. There's music festivals not far away and I don't have to deal with people unless I actually feel like being social. Living in a city seems utterly inferior to me in just about every way.

Can't argue that there is nothing good about city life though. I've lived in both - i prefer being in a city where on any set night i can walk a few blocks away to go to a small concert, find a new bar, hop on a monorail to get to a different district, and have a great time with random people knowing that i'll never see them again.

Country life also has it's merits (sense of community, natural setting, lack of noise), but growing up in the country till I was 23 has made me jaded. I prefer planning an occasional long backpack/hike/primitive camping trip twice a year to actually living in the country. To each their own, but don't pretend like city life is all bad.

I despise bars and can't feel comfortable around people I haven't known for a while so for me there's nothing at all that I'd like. I once had to visit New York for a conference and I felt on edge the entire time and couldn't wait to get back home. If being there for that short a period of time was that bad for me living there would be utter hell.

Nobody cares about you you autistic nolife

>doesn't follow the connections
You're going to be so mad when Mueller arrests Clinton

Attached: pepe.png (200x200, 53K)

You are unbelievably stupid.

Red are Trump voters

i didnt think Id enjoy big cities until I went to Tokyo. All the pleasures of big city living without a lot of the negatives.

>I live in the city because it's fun!
Really? Living is a city is terrible. The only reason to live in one is to make money.

Attached: benny fisch.jpg (512x512, 42K)

post face

It's complicated.

Attached: 1533337247473.png (640x300, 114K)