Why the fuck are Americans so obsessed with having guns everywhere?

Why the fuck are Americans so obsessed with having guns everywhere?

Attached: 1556984448488.jpg (600x600, 81K)

It's an obsession

do

Obsessed like u

they're fun and family friendly

in case of niggers

>“Anyone who clings to the historically untrue -- and -- thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never solves anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler would referee."
>"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.”
-Robert Heinlein

Attached: df0.jpg (600x473, 100K)

So they can shoot other Americans.

Americans are so obese they obsess with everything to justify their obesity.

childre often get toy guns and told to go play outside. very common to see kids running around pretending to shoot eachother. the indoctrination starts very young

I bought this gun. Wasn't seized by customs or anything.

Attached: IMG_20190522_001612.jpg (2976x3968, 2.3M)

no, obsession is linked to insecurity not obesity

looks very dangerous
you're not gonna kill someone with that are you?

>sausage, pretzels, mustard
I forget the us is mostly germans

>Obese people aren't insecure

WEAPON

OF

WAR

Attached: 1361513498286.gif (400x183, 1020K)

Obese people are more often complacent rather than insecure.

Coming from an ex obese person, believe me, its a whole bunch of insecurity.

something something NRA something war of independence

Most gun owners just have one or two hidden away for self-defense or hunting.

I am confident in my fatness

skinny people can be obsessive too

Ofc you are
Yes, can be

Bizarro world anglo culture.
There was a clause in the english bill of rights about Protestants being permitted to form militias on equal standing with Catholics so naturally in clapistan this gets mutated into, "Give everyone a gun and give the guns guns by the grace of God".

>I am confident in my fatness
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Not just guns. Suing. They love to screw each other over legally. Also, they love to create artificial deserts (read: "Cadillac Desert" by Marc Reisner).
The correlation for all of the above is due to the typical Americans' concept of property. Obsession with guns is to protect property, suing each other is to gain property, draining the land of water is because an American thinks that they should own everything below their homes right down to the Earth's fucking core.
Hell, at one point, you could even own people.

They're not the only country guilty of the things mentioned, it's just fiercely reinforced in this country. I'm not sure how, though.

>That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.
What is truly bizarre is having a ruling elite so frightened that even owning a knife is looked upon with suspicion.

Deep down they know they should just shoot themselves