Reminder that if you eat a burger like this then the souls of every dead American will haunt you and yours for all...

Reminder that if you eat a burger like this then the souls of every dead American will haunt you and yours for all eternity
it's the ultimate sin next to ordering only one burger

Attached: 1448217188475.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

i eat pizza this way but not with plastic utensils
dont @ me

do people actually do this? is it just people trying to act superior?

Some burgers are just too big to eat normally

Attached: 150965406246.jpg (500x310, 22K)

Attached: 1552943548610.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

t. a fucking coward

His reactions were pretty ridiculous all around on the American version of Kitchen Nightmares, desu.

I just prefer not having to bring a change of clothes whenever I got to a burger place

If that's your idea of a good time, then go right ahead

What are you, a fucking child? Wear a bib or, here's an idea, eat over your plate.

How the fuck is eating over my plate going to help if the burger is physically too big? It's going to get messy unless you by burger mean literally just the bun and patty.

It's a wonder your people even survive the winter

>the burger is physically too big
Smol hands. Smol mouth. Just fucking eat it you retard. Hard to imagine an 18 year old, or older, has problems putting food in his mouth.

>ordering only one burger
wait, what's wrong with it

It's unamerican

If they give me fork and knife I'm gonna use them man.

The problem is not putting food in my mouth -- I mean that should go with saying, but here we are. I bloody well could shove in my face and have the majority of it go down just fine. But you see, I also want to maintain a certain degree of decorum, since I'm not a fucking animal. Perhaps it's a cultural thing?

It's not. You're just a bitch of an eater.

@105927151
literally me

So you're telling me than you can eat a really filthy decadent burger and not getting anything on your face or it looking like you're eating your first meal in several weeks?

>not getting any on your face
What are you, a woman, too? Do you not have bathrooms? Handkerchiefs? Napkins? Moist towelettes? Fucking third worlders.

There you have it, cultural difference. I'm not going to a restaurant and at any point looking like I just ate a box of crayons.

So you don't have napkins, handkerchiefs, or bathrooms. Got it.
Places never to visit because they do not have proper infrastructure to support second world status: Sweden.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Wow, nice fucking argument, nanny. Sure glad you could hold my hand when eating a fucking burger and how not to wash myself after getting a little messy. Thank you so much.
Retard.

bibs are for children

I was calling him one, which is why I told him to wear one. Good reading comprehension.

>argument
Dude, I'm literally saying _I_ don't do it. If that's how you like to eat, then be my fucking guest. Figuratively that is, I would throw you out if you treated my home like your personal pigsty.

seething

Cope.

Attached: 1558272572200.png (888x894, 520K)