Intervene in some war/genocide

>intervene in some war/genocide
>"OMG FUCKING AMERICA IS BEING IMPERIALIST AND PICKING FIGHTS!"
>don't intervene in some war/genocide
>"OMG FUCKING AMERICA JUST LET THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS DIE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE A FEW OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE!"
why do we even bother?

Attached: 1463178812067.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Grenada
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Panama
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the upper class makes a lot of money from free trade

did you guys have any say on the Rwandan Genocide?
I 'member from the movie "Hotel Rwanda" that a lot of countries could've helped but they ultimately decided not to just because

>>don't intervene in some war/genocide
>>"OMG FUCKING AMERICA JUST LET THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS DIE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE A FEW OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE!"

Literally no one says this.

You mean the same wars you helped create and fuel in the first place lmao?

>what is the invasion of East Timor
>what is the annexation of Crimea
>what is the Chittagong Hill Tractsconflict
>what is the fucking Rwandan genocide

>Rwandan
>America's fault
>Cyprus
>America's fault
Retard

To be fair they do. Like when Aleppo fell people complained about how the world did nothing.

People wouldn't complain about American intervention if it didn't make things worse but it does.

lmao we really fucked south korea up didn't we

Here, I'll give you a reminder.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident 60 trillion dollars in private and public debt Trying to steal venezuelan oil Supporting Franco and Salazar Financing Bin Laden and Taliban Brazil 1964 Argentina 1976 Greece 1967 Haiti 1915 Stolen mexican lands Supporting pedophile paraguayan dictator Paying corrupt jurists and politicians in Latin America War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden Guantanamo Bay CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president

do any of these really work? I mean I understand the original chinese one because that was the point, to get them in trouble, but I don't remember the American, Moroccan, or British one doing anything
maybe the russian one?

[THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE CIA]

The whole SA and Middle east says hi.

Frogs have bloods on their hands for that

>to get them in trouble
lol, that shit doesnt get them in trouble, it just disconnects temporarily and reconnects again. thus it really only "works" in online games/chatrooms where consistent connection to the network is needed

pretty sure people just hate this country for the former far more than the latter
>nuke surrendering Japan twice, justify it
>invade Indochina, kill hundreds of thousands, use napalm to kill in the most agonizing way imaginable, use carcinogenic agent orange, laugh about it
>sanction Iraq, starve tens of thousands, turn it from a once-prosperous nation into one of the poorest places on the planet
>kill random civvies, use over 1,000 tons of carcinogenic DU ammunition, laugh about it
go ahead and cheerlead for the US military, but most people in the US, and nearly everyone abroad, looks at them with antipathy.

>why do we even bother?
nothing that the US government does happens because we (as in, we the general American public) want it. this is all to service the elites who've bought off the US political system.

>SA
we overthrew two actual mass murdering dictators in LatAm and the Caribbean so fuck off
>Middle East
we intervened on behalf of Kuwait and now they're wealthy and stable

>>invade Indochina, kill hundreds of thousands, use napalm to kill in the most agonizing way imaginable, use carcinogenic agent orange, laugh about it

Attached: 764.jpg (750x537, 112K)

literally no one cares

>provide examples
>w-well that doesn't count n-no one cares

Attached: brainless.png (205x246, 7K)

No one has ever complained about the second stance.
The problem is that sometimes you don't just stay away, but you'll openly support the genocidal manics in power. See Pol Pot, America thought that supporting him would be a good way to diminish Soviet and vietnamese influence in the region

No one blames you for doing nothing except other americans.

>we overthrew two actual mass murdering dictators in LatAm and the Caribbean so fuck off
Do you seriously believe that?

We were backing the Khmer Republic until Communist Vietnam installed the Khmer Rouge, blame Vietnam for putting him in power in the first place brainlet

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Grenada
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Panama
read a book

>Panama
The canal was the issue, you wouldn't have toppled him otherwise
>Grenada
I guess?

On the other hand, the US supported the bloodiest dictators possible: Stroessner, Trujillo, Pinochet, Somoza, Castillo Armas and the multitude of military dictators in central america

>The canal was the issue, you wouldn't have toppled him otherwise
>countries only do shit in self interest
is that like a foreign concept to central amerilards

I'm telling you to not spin it as "the US did good because yes" as you had done

>>nuke surrendering Japan twice, justify it
This is the one and only thing I will defend mutts for. Japan's "surrender" entailed letting them keep their colonial empire so they could keep committing war crimes there, and any invasion of Japan would have cause far more collateral damage to the Japanese than the two nukes did.