Firsties on here automatically assume that the thirdies posting on here are part a privilege bunch in their respective...

Firsties on here automatically assume that the thirdies posting on here are part a privilege bunch in their respective cunts.

They can't imagine that some of us are literal poorfags with nothing going for ourselves and less than $100 to our names

YIKES

Attached: 0w9.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)#Practical_validity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I could live for a month in your shithole with $100 USD.

They must think that internet is a firstie thing.

maybe as a beggar. kek

No you wouldn't

im minus $2,300 in the bank and only have $10 cash on me. im 29

im homeless lel. thank god for free wifi at libraries and mcdonalds

>b-b-but you have internet and your english is good

This site attracts sheltered suburbanites from the first world, why should it not do the same for the third? It's not secret that well-to-do middle and upper class LATAMfags are very racist (because they often delude themselves into thinking that they are white) and extremely opposed to any kind of redistributive policy because they want to murder every native and afro citizen in "their" country. The only saving grace is that without our help these elements wouldn't even exist in those societies so as America fades they will likewise disappear.

Attached: brazilians4534.jpg (720x1280, 62K)

Most of them know English well enough they even use American slang. Their education seems above average. I don't know that many people that can type in a second language.

please don't associate Latam as a whole with a couple of subhuman racist posters from pic related. Few of us would fit that description you just gave

Attached: sg.png (311x356, 159K)

>I don't know that many people that can type in a second language.
the reason is simple: you're american
>Most of them know English well enough they even use American slang
If they didn't know english well they'd probably be using websites in their native language, don't you think? They end up here /because/ they speak english well. The ones that don't wouldn't be browsing this shithole because they wouldn't even get the posts let alone le ebin meme words.

Pity for you, my father is a rich drug dealer

#TREYWAY

A second language is nothing.
It's just the bare minimum to not be a retarded downie

some, but from my experience visiting bogota, many people who spoke english were pretty privileged kids partying en la 85. how'd you learn english nigga.

thirdies are always complaining about being stereotyped as poor or dumb, WTF are you on

chances are they are white if they are well to do

vidya mostly

but most importantly. are you happy user?

on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd say 4

is it the hot putas keeping you from ending it all?

thats better than how i feel somedays and i have at least five more 0's in my bank account

Attached: a01.jpg (443x503, 113K)

you don't know shit, burgoid
this

no money = no putas

last time I went to a brothel was like 3 months ago and the hoe I wanted to rail rejected me

Brothels are a business like anything, they aren't giving out favors. Wish they were legal in US

If you speak fluent english in a 3rd world country its a fair assumption that you are at least upper middle class

Actual poor people from cunts like your own don't know English, for starters.
Just fuck off you spoiled little parasite.

0n pls stop

Then how the fuck do you post here all day?

The Thirdie is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a monkey, rug rider, swindler, human flotsam, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a rich kid and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>Their education seems above average.
I'm from Argentina and there we have between 12 and 14 years of mandatory english, besides english schools are quite cheap. Anyone can speak and/or read english.

Cuantas japonesitas te garchaste hasta ahora?

>the reason is simple: you're american
No, this is bullshit. It is really only Scandy countries that have high rates of English fluency and that's because you have no culture of your own to become attached to. Fluency of multiple languages including English as a foreign language is relatively rare.
You are being as dishonest as these absolutely fucking disgusting cunts who pretend to be poor while they are in reality living far above the means of my of their fellow citizens.
Fuck I hate Northern Europeans.

A second language is something which most people never achieve to a high degree of fluency. Stop being so fucking dishonest.

*GASP* You're right! I am a human flotsam!

Attached: 1558219523736.jpg (256x222, 9K)

Not really, it's more of an IQ thing. Anyone can learn english because it's not a terribly difficult language, compared to let's say Russian or German, and the cultural exposition to American media is global, so you're going to learn a few words and expressions from a very young age, and have a solid foundation to learn it. The other thirdies who don't learn it are because they're lazy or low IQ. We thirdies here are just average 100-120IQ who learned english through media, that's all. We're not upper class kids or anything, i know i'm definitely not.

Argentina has higher GDP per capita than some euro countries, I wouldnt call you 3rd world

wow, yes I'm part of that rare breed of richfags living in social housing. Sounds legit

Every time i start to think like that i remember 0n posts here and then that thought just vanishes.

Well IQ also correlates heavily with income and success in life in general so unless youre some kind of mental fuckup (which is fair to assume too since its fucking Jow Forums lmao) this means nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)#Practical_validity

Una, mi esposa.

Attached: 57611882_2669488596411106_6323701751169941504_n.jpg (712x534, 55K)

lol no
t. coping monolingual

Sabes que es el chico con la esposa japonesa no?

You'll probably get mugged right away..

they don't have to be legal, just go to one

lol

>pretending "bohemian" rich fags don't exist in bogota

Really depends. I'd wager all central american posters are at least upper middle class

Trust me, it is.
Rampant inflation, 30% of the population living below the poverty line, cheap or outdated infrastructure, etc.

I actually don't think about you or your lives at all. I only see your sentences.

damn nibba sorry to hear that. i usually go for pretty ñeras because they are cheap to maintain lol. i hope you get some culo soon.

they might exist but I'm yet to meet one. I'm sure as fuck am not part of such demographic. I literally have to do my grocery shopping at discount stores

cope
post your room faggots

Not going to lie, the best argument for class warfare are the post I read here from delusional rich LATAMers.

English ability is correlated with internet use, not education. Plenty of poorfags know it and plenty of richfags don't.

Do firsties actually believe this?

>cheap or outdated infrastructure, etc.
really? what did you do when you were one of the richest countries in the world during the 50s? I know your politicians fucked up A LOT since than but I still wouldnt mind living there at all

You actually could.

Dont you feel ashemed for goint to such places?
Are they any clean?
I am not trying to be rude, it's just genuine curiosity about people who go there.

If you think the posters here are bad, try the old rich people (the ones who hold the power). They aren't even delusional, they're just hateful.

There was a Reddit post by this Brazilian teenager who explained how he used reddit. It was very complicated and illegal, but he managed to get by. He learned English from video games and Reddit.

So even teenagers in the flavelas know how to get online and write in English.

Even as a 1stie, video games also led me to the internet. So what you're really seeing on Jow Forums, Reddit, and such are international gamers of all social strata.

The only thing positive about living in a third world country is that here, there is always hope. There is always optimism. We all have a chance to make our lives better.. through persecerance and hardwork.

In the first world, they are already in the peak or near it. In places like Japan or France or Germany or Scandinavia, they are happy and they don't suffer, but they are naive of the world. They have no idea how suffering feels like. They just make their own "problems" that aren't really problems.

There is nothing to be optimistic or hopeful about. They already are at the top. They are stagnant. They will live their lives being soulless and doing nothing other than a salaryman or a wageslave with the same stagnant politics and way of life.
They are NPCs.

Attached: 1540389303351.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

is it true i can fuck an 8/10 bish for 30mil pesos? what a time to be alive..

We are all children of our military juntas' leaders.

Yep. Even more of a reason why I cant take whiny thirdies serious. You have the perfect soil for change

They are not lol

hardly though, like living a hobo tier lifestyle. I spent like half that in transportation per month. He'd have to survive on literal sliced bread and water

>Are they any clean?
yeah they actually won't fuck you without a condom on and you just don't kiss them

>what did you do when you were one of the richest countries in the world during the 50s?
That's in the past. We are still riding trains from the 60s, most neighborhoods around greater Buenos Aires don't even have tarmacked streets and blackouts are part of our daily life.

Canada is a Latino American country, much like our neighbours Brazil and Argentina. We don't consider ourselves first world. We're just a very successful Mestizo country.

>be firstie
>go to mexico (this was in 2007)
>only bring $20 bills USD because I had to hit up an atm on my way to the border
>try to use it to buy some food
>no one will accept it because they can't break it up for change
This made me realize just how lucky I am to be living in the good ol' US of A.

speak for your own shithole

Attached: 1549743587272.jpg (508x524, 26K)

Except that's just a positive in many negatives.
At the end of the day, 1st worlders are happier. 3rd worlders just have more soul.

Attached: 1532311247123.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Literally all i own in one picture.

>4 walls
>I dont have a modem so i use the fucking goverment pc to give internet to my desktop one.
>Bed from my dead parents.
>Half my clean clothes in one side on the other i sleep
>Courtains are sheets.
>Windowns are broken and a ton of fucking wind enters so i use the bedspreads to get at least a bit of heat.

Dude i literally saw the Atelier games on sale for the first time in years and i cannot afford them..

Most of us are miserable, im a lucky one.

PD: Picture from a Windowns phone..

Attached: WP_20190522_01_09_28_Pro.jpg (2592x1456, 1.27M)

>The only thing positive about living in a third world country is that here, there is always hope. There is always optimism. We all have a chance to make our lives better.. through persecerance and hardwork.
Maybe over there. But not here.

Attached: 1545378814818.png (840x854, 443K)

I don't think so. Maybe for 60k and lots of them would hesitate to go ahead. 8/10s start at like 300k- ish

>go to another country
>try to pay with american wrappers
>whine when they refuse
Quintessentially american post

Everyone there accepted USD though. Why wouldn't they?

basado

no most 3rd worlders are spastics too when it comes to creativity and deeper understandings of life, I would call them low level NPCs. dont be delusional

I remember the first time I went to America as a kid. My parent didn't have money; my cousins just gave us a free vacation there.
The first thing I did was I was in awe of how the roads looked nice and smooth, at night I put my head on the street to lay down.

The highways here at the time are literal death traps; one of the most dangerous in the world so that kinda amazed me.

3rd worlders understand how important life is more than 1st worlders do. Suffering and poverty is an important part of understanding life in a deeper perspective.
You don't appreciate things if you enjoy many privileges.

Attached: 1532483684601.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Nobody cares faggot

I just wanted to share it.
Also I am a tad drunk right now.

>A second language is something which most people never achieve to a high degree of fluency. Stop being so fucking dishonest.
You're living in a downie city then

>being born in an upper middle class family in a 3 world count
>have an relatively easy life
>see how a lot of people are essentialy doomed to be miserable

Just be grateful lads, there is not a single day i dont feel grateful about my life and even if its no fair at all pls just enjoy it.

You could get a room for 3500 MXN a month, eat daily on a restaurant for 60 MXN per food, that would be 5400 MXN. And you would have the rest for other stuff. Metro transport is 5 MNX per travel, assuming he would use it twice daily, it would be 300 MXN. Also, he would need a cell chip assuming he doesn't have roaming with his current company, it would be 150 MXN for the chip plus a prepaid plan, the basic one with AT&T would be 150 MXN for 28 days.

Until now we have spent 9500 MXN. From there you can easily spend around 9518 MXN in a month. And we're taking the expensive approach with the food here, no one sane would pay 180 MXN to eat three times a day. You would get groceries and cook it yourself, so you could easily cut food expenses.

Hi
Pls tell me why my flag is suddenly from Netherlands
Idk whats happening
Our internet went out at night as usual due to maintenance
Could that explain it?

shut the fuck up

excellent post

I dont think so, where are u from? Belgium?

Are you seeing it as a Greenland flag
Cause I am NOT!

Now you are a rightful dutch clay, enjoy it.

Of course no one believes me when I say that my flag turned into Netherlands when I am in fact Greenlanon

Creativity is a privilege.

Never mind
It's fixed by using mobile data

>A second language is something which most people never achieve to a high degree of fluency
10/10 very anglo perspective

That's sad, i got an apartment when i turned 18. It's a shame your parents didn't love you enough to give you a good start in life.

>firsties see this and think I'm not a poorfag
You don't know how hard life is in the 3rd world.

Attached: firefox_vplTimSKkg.jpg (1679x946, 303K)

You're a goddamn american falseflagger, designed to make thirdie suffering trivial

Pretty much this

How can you afford all those things? You must be the cartel leader.