Americans

Do you ever feel bad for Americans? Most of them are pseudo-castrated at birth and turned into eunuchs in order to stop them from masturbating. It's sad

Americans don't have foreskins, healthcare, have outrageous housing/education/vehicle prices that land them in horrendous debt, are heavily overweight/obese, are in country-debt totaling in the trillions upon trillions, eat shit food, have no culture, have absolutely horrid k-12 education, are controlled by Jews and the Jew run media, are complete sheeple, and are hated globally. Our people are fat, hideous, loud, obnoxious, retarded, dumb and annoying peasants who can't shut the fuck up for the life of them. Our cities are shit and everywhere else is a flyover shithole with nothing to do.

We're basically their pawn (Europeans), we do all the work and they reap all the benefits and on top of that have countries that are actually nice to live in where you don't get shot the minute you leave your house and actually enjoy life. Oh yeah, they also get a months vacation and work 35 hours weeks. We waste our life away for maybe a weeks vacation/sick days and constantly work 40-60 hour weeks. Our police are massively brutal. Crime is rampant. Our streets are fucked up and full of cracks and potholes. The people are idiots that on average have a sub 100 IQ.

Almost every American boy is circumcised against his will.

>be born American
>have human rights violated at birth by having your foreskin removed without your consent

Yeah, truly the greatest country. How the fuck could you ever defend this? How are there nationalists here? Fucking hate fat fucking dumbass Americans, they always make me cringe.

Are circumcised men really even "men"?

More stories here:

circumstitions.com/coerce.html

Quite a gruesome read.

Attached: IMG_3534.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

On top of this, many of them have no culture. They desperately insist on being white, yet they often have trace Native American and African ancestry. Even if they don't, they're just a mutt mix of European ethnicities which they desperately cling to for culture. Heck, in a few years our country won't even be 50% "white" anymore. The average Americans life is hell, think about that next time you decide to banter one. Maybe you guys are just sociopaths, but I'd take pity on them if I were you.

Didn’t read.
Not being circumcised is cucked. Dick cheese, uti’s, penile cancer, et cetera.
There’s a reason why the highest IQ ethnic group on this planet practices it.

You'll never ever experience sexual pleasure or masturvation fully. Your parents sliced your dick and thousands of nerves for no reason. You're just unable to cope with that truth and will ruin your sons dick as well.

don't breed

>dick cheese
Wash your dick, mutt.
>UTIs
See above.
>penile cancer
Bullshit, and that's like saying cutting your hand off prevents hand cancer.

Jews practice it as a religious sacrifice.

I remember seeing cut vs uncut threads in 2008.
11 years later, you people are still not tired of making them.

You'll stop hearing about it when this retarded tradition dies off.

It is dying off. It was 32.5% of newborns in 2009. It probably dropped even more since.

Yeah well about three generations of men lost their foreskins and my life is ruined because of it, and that's still too high.

What's done is done. Crying about what already happened and trying to get other people upset about themselves will do nothing to help you. It would be better to educate people who intend to have children rather than self flagellating on Jow Forums and trying to get some sort of validation from foreigners. You can still reproduce and start a generation where it doesn't happen, it's not like you're a literal eunuch. Countless successful and happy people underwent circumcision, many of which were more traumatic than the medical procedure in the contemporary USA. Letting the crimes of your past drag you into a self-loathing spiral benefits nobody.
Hell, if it really bugs you that much, you can spend two years of your life stretching your dick skin out so that it covers what it used to. You can get a significant portion of its function back, unlike people who were castrated or lost a limb or lost were blinded.

nobody cares about american fags and your non-existent problems

America is beautiful. Yeah the state,media and the economy is shit at the moment yet its still a very beautiful country with alright people. I love this nation and its sad im not a citizen and how my country doesnt even copy the good about usa

Stretching that skin won't get my fucking nerve endings back m8. It's truly traumatizing, I don't think you understand. And I'm pretty sure it had some major subconscious effect on me to where I'm emotionally distant and robotic as fuck.

At least you have a foreskin and probably a happy life, and there are good Mexican women for you to settle down with.

im jewish and idc that im cut

I have a foreskin and am American, I couldn't imagine living without one. Sorry for your loss

JUDEN

Good for you and thanks for flexing on me. Everyone has a fucking foreskin but me.

get fucked whiny faggot

COPE

I AM A GOOD MEXICAN WOMAN

why do u even want a cheesy crusty ass foreskin

You don't have anything to whine about if you have a foreskin, I have the privilege to whine.

You're
?

look up foregen

most people in the us dont have a foreskin you retard and i dont either

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS THERES NO PURPOSE I WANT MY NERVE ENDINGS BACK REEEEEEE

Why don't you stitch up a vagina while you're conjuring up franken-genitals?

Of course we don't care, we have a religious precedence for it. They don't.