What the FUCK is happening to the Royal Navy?

>A young female officer accused of having a sexual liaison with the captain on board a nuclear submarine is said to have worn his uniform and given inebriated orders in the officers’ mess, including directions to launch the vessel's ballistic arsenal.

>The weapons engineering officer reportedly wore the captain’s gold epaulettes and issued orders during “boozy horseplay” with other officers on board HMS Vigilant, which included orders to fire Trident missiles - the vessel's primary armament - upon the city of Glasgow.

>The crew members from HMS Vigilant, one of four submarines to carry the nuclear deterrent Trident, were kicked out after failing compulsory drugs tests.

>HMS Vigilant was already at the centre of an alleged sex scandal involving its captain and a female officer.

>The second-in-command on board the vessel, 36-year-old Lieutenant Commander Michael Seal, was also put on a plane back to the UK after claims he was having a relationship with another female crew member.

Christ on a cactus.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-05-22-13-25-08.png (1294x1119, 1.13M)

Fallen a long way since Nelson. At least he kept his hoes back on solid land in England.

>which included orders to fire Trident missiles - the vessel's primary armament - upon the city of Glasgow
yeah, i'm thinking this is based

that type of drama is pretty common in the navy

She cute

>tfw no naval officer gf

Attached: 1548053429482.png (900x1042, 90K)

What a stupid fucking whore. Women are so base and disgusting.

Attached: rage wojak.png (602x600, 252K)

This is disgraceful.
Women need to be kept away from the armed forces entirely.

>orders to fire Trident missiles - the vessel's primary armament - upon the city of Glasgow.
lel

>looks qt as fuck on the right
>looks like a guy on the left

Attached: 1496078695018.png (379x298, 41K)

no she doesn't

I hate womans

This kind of shit didn't happen back when captains only took boys for lovers.

This is why its better to turn into a fag when youre in the navy

That's fucking gay, why would you want to be gay in the military?

I'd FUCK her in the ASS if you know what I mean

why didn't they launch the nukes though?

I don't know what you mean

>women in army

they are massive whore, fuck with everybody and ruins the group cohesion

The best part is as a woman you cannot be charged with attempted mass murder, because women, according to courts, never do that.

It’s the Navy...

>nuke Glasgow
and nothing of value was lost

>orders to fire Trident missiles - the vessel's primary armament - upon the city of Glasgow.

Attached: 1529299446308.jpg (3000x1996, 771K)

Sounds Hot

Women in the armed forces? What could possibly go wrong? ;)