I suffer tremendously at work

Tremendously.

Attached: very tired and sad frog.jpg (904x864, 84K)

You should get a laptop and play World of Warcraft. What do you work as?

Why is it so hard for the women at work to just shut the fuck up for one god damn second

Attached: 1548122842815.jpg (664x652, 64K)

I work for a company that manufactures diving equipment. Office work.

Attached: 1505158153_giphy.gif (398x384, 268K)

Sounds cool. Never heard of that job before

It sucks and I hate it. I suffer tremendously. Every day I suffer.

>I work as an IT technician
>I am 20 y/o
>60% of women working in my building in Accounting and Logistics are purebred MILFs
>they treat me as their son

I suffer cause of that

what's so bad about it

Why lol what is causing your suffering?

Attached: 1556215277002.gif (220x201, 828K)

Kek you sit in a chair and push buttons for a living, stop complaining

I have to talk to many people

I felt the same But when I was in school. I ended up quitting and it was the best thing for me. (I don't mean that you should do the same). Find something to do to remove your difficulties of being there

Shut the fuck up, Sweden.
I hate Europeans so fucking much

Yeah that can suck :/

Bluepilled

I wish I was rich and didn't have to pay rent

You have it much better in America because every man can make it there as long as he's a hard workar

I hate interacting with people I hate it should I quit my job

I shall pray to the Gods that you win in Bingolotto

Depends how long you have worked there. Think it through and give it a lot of time. Ask people you feel very close to (if you have on of those) about your situation and what you should/could do

wtf im just applying to such a job or similar one who cares

Attached: 1551285731435.jpg (320x320, 39K)

Never quit a job until you find another one

I won't I never win anything

I want to quit because I suffer so much should I go back to university

I hope you don't have to suffer tremendously like me

I learned on Jow Forums that it's because of my hunter gatherer genes that I can't function in society yes I was meant to be out in the woods killing boars not forced into social interaction

Attached: 11b.png (480x445, 121K)

LET ME OUT OF THE RETAIL KEK LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFHUSIVBFDJSBCFDSI

Please tell me about your suffering I want to hear from others who also suffer tremendously at work

>i suffer in my comfy job with high paid salaries

My job is not comfy I have lost my freedom

I work overnights in the only 24 hour store in a good amount of distance
This means all of the homeless people hang out near the store to try to catch people coming in and beg for money.
Homeless are a menace, especially considering that if you're homeless for more than like 2 weeks you're actively avoiding help.

But you can handle it because you're very good with people like all Americans. Any hard worka can make it in America. But me, I suffer tremendously instead because Sweden is not a land of opportunity. Did you ever have to fight a homeless?

Drink ALCOHOL

Since I don't know how your life situation is i cannot answer this but, you should weigh the winning of you being there vs the suffering it is causing. Is it worth it?

You don’t know anything about suffering at work

If I was good with people would I be posting on Jow Forums?
And I have to argue with them nightly because they WILL try to short change you.
Never physical fighting though
One of my coworkers got spit on by some homeless Asian lady and he punched her in the face

Its either work or not have a place to live.

I don't drink alcohol because I have a bad stomach

I feel sad all the time now. I think I might go back to school do you have any advice for me

What can we do in order to stop suffering tremendously at work? Do you have a plan to stop suffering tremendously and is there anything I can do

You can't suffer in Japan I thought

Attached: 3060103_0.jpg (630x630, 45K)

>I hope you don't have to suffer tremendously like me
Don't worry i wont if they hire me, i will if they don't.

You are a very good with people person so you won't suffer tremendously at work

>is there anything I can do
Yes, be my sugar daddy.

>tfw used to pass the time until my eventual demise at work with a somewhat sense of contentment

Now I'm a grocery store manager and every day at work is an exercise in mental torture. It never ends.

Sorry I'm not a gay but I respect that you like men and cocks and all that. Any other advice please

I'm sure you are a socially skilled person who doesn't suffer tremendously at work.

Please tell me about your work and if you suffer tremendously or not

You may not be gay but you're probably lonely and pathetic.
Fund my new neet lifestyle.

I don't have a gf but I have friends

Internet friends don't count.
Buy me things.

You already have a lot of money because you live in the land of opportunity. You can just become a mob boss. You won't suffer tremendously anymore then.

Give me the connections and the charisma to be a mob boss

Do you have any business ideas for us to stop suffering tremendously at work

No

Managers are total human waste so idk how shits going to go.
People here at bulgaria are hardly people

You don't like me so you don't want to share your ideas with me

You are a Bulgarian Chad so you won't suffer tremendously at work. Your brain is wired towards social activity mine is wired towards hunting in the woods. This is why I suffer tremendously at work.

I used to smoke a blunt every single day before i went to work on my previous job.
If you start to care you're done.

I'm not really a drug person :(

>If you start to care you're done.
Golden words

Attached: 1556254677358.jpg (635x510, 262K)

Is it possible to suffer tremendously in Ireland?

I did a 40 minute work out yesterday and ran 8 kms uphill in the mountains.
Then i overate with shit i eat once a month - cake namely and downed a liter of Chivas 20 y old which was a present for my birthday of my brother whos in germany.
I recommend you start doing things you think you're incapable of like cold showers, drugs, excessive physical work out/work, sleep deprivation etc.
You don't know what kind of person you are unless you try yourself.

Attached: rbr.jpg (555x490, 162K)

My sleep went to shit since I started this job. I already train hard but maybe I will try the drug part to suffer less

Former coke dealer, now basically retired by just selling weed. Pretty comfy desu (only if you're young).

Yes, excess WHG, and a poor torsal microbiome, based on what you’ve said in this post. Take more vitamins.

Maybe check ur diet, too much protein and too late affects sleep heavily, same with carbs specially refined junk shit and breads pastas cereals crackers floury doughey bullshit.

Stop bitching and suffer in silence like the rest of us