I suffer in Greece

>I suffer in Greece

Attached: Monemvasia.jpg (2000x1000, 1M)

i suffer though...

Greece is the bst Med country

Attached: Monemvasia-Wanderlust-GOPR9728.jpg (1920x1200, 824K)

I don't get why they're not fucking rich from tourism, what's wrong there ?

it's filled with greeks

Tourism is a shit tier 'industry'.

wtf do people do there?

Nothing, that's the plan.

It's connected with land.

why?

He's probably Athenian scum or
a thessalonigger

wtf I want to go to Greece now

This looks exactly how I imagined the island in pic related

Attached: the magus.jpg (298x500, 45K)

>all that sunlight
I fucking hate the sun.

Athens is shit and that's where most people go, so they spread the word that Greece is a shit place to visit in general

Damn I forgot about that book, started but never finished it. Scene that stands out is when he's on the shore about to shoot himself but then decides he isn't authentically existentially tormented or something.

Other random memories from the book:
-he got an STD from visiting a brothel.
-He was writing to a lover but she started seeing someone else and he didn't write back because he "wanted to hurt her"
-The old hermit guy during meals would talk about food and ONLY food during meals. Think there was a piano in his house too
-Also remember the book starting at some party at a university, and the girl says something about being clever

Didn't get too far, maybe I should revisit it

Whats it like living in these beautiful close knit historical communities?
Is it mostly rich boomer summer houses by now? Or do people still actually live and raise families there?

i can imagine
theres no farmland no dairy pasture no stores
pretty much everyone there relying on imports

The region of xalikidiki used to have a boomer house epidemic but the crisis did away with that. I live in a small island with about 3.000 residents and it's fairly comfy. Everybody knows everybody, traditions are held up, plenty of people still raise extended families. Since tourists are interested because of the intense we wuzzing we can do we only really work a few months each year and it's very comfy overall. There isn't much of a nightlife which is actually a positive since you can sleep in peace if you want and if you want to party, hop on a ferry and go to the bigger island. Not having a proper hydration system does create some interesting challenges, especially for the tourists.

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-202453.jpg (1440x517, 132K)

Do you see the population getting older because of the younger generation wanting to move to cities?

>rich from tourism

there's no such thing

This used to be very true during the hayday of populism and up until the early years of the crisis, as people have started to realise how miserable and lonely life is in big cities, more people have decided to come back and stay here though our islans and Greece in general is still facing a massive population problem that is much more relevant than the crisis.(though I'm biased in saying this)

Built a motel or out your house while you travel a bit

This

Sounds great. Youre very lucky to have the opportunity to live in such an area. Wish we had an something like that but our only options are either going full jungle asian or being incredibly rich and sneaking into other richfag communities that are snobby and boomer ridden.