Do women like Black men in your country?

Do women like Black men in your country?

Attached: 1557018380839.png (598x797, 602K)

No unless they have money/basketball players

No, all the black people here are uneducated manlet somalis.

I like black women

Attached: monifa-jansen-r-a-w-in-sexy-black-girls-lingerie-1549912272p4lc8-358x500.jpg (358x500, 28K)

This picture is so hot

No, they only like White Aryan boys

Attached: WEB_GECAN222_VERTI.jpg (960x744, 88K)

What if you got some West Africans BVLLS like in OP pic?

Yes.

Some of them (gold diggers) are chasing basketball and football players, but most of them don't like them. One of the bitches in my high school a decade ago dated Bo McCaleb, a basketball player who played for Macedonia, and all of us were avoiding her.

yep.
more and more asian women are going for black bvlls now, thanks to the popularity hip hop in asia

Attached: kpop.webm (480x600, 335K)

I have unironically never seen a black male white female couple here and I live in Stockholm.

If they are uneducated and live in some shitty immigrant suburb nobody will want them.

In the country, well yeah I supposed. In my state, no.

wtf
I saw multiple white mothers with niglet children 2 hours ago at the supermarket

Guess you aren't as segregated.

What do you mean? It's not like their fathers are around. White single mothers through a combination of social housing and having bullshit government jobs as teachers manage to live anywhere they please.

>I saw multiple white mothers with niglet children 2 hours ago at the supermarket
Seems i should to go to Netherlands XD

La goblina del altiplano...

There is a lot who do but it depends on more on attitude and social status

You have to look like this to be allowed to breed our women

Attached: Schermafbeelding%202018-09-06%20om%2016.49.02[1].png (1024x576, 1.09M)

Those biracial shitskins can't compete with the black race

Attached: 1549045694222.jpg (960x540, 50K)

Who is the one in the top right?

Shut up Monkey

The 4th father of her 6th child, a basketball player from Amsterdam.

Black people have such ugly hair it is crazy, am I only one who gets grossed out by it?

French women love niggers

I often see single white women with niglets childs and fat bitch that only date negers

t. Ogro de las americas

generally, no.

t. Colombian from the Central Andes.

>see a woman with a niglet
>they start talking swedish to each other

Attached: 23454324535464.jpg (586x672, 26K)

Wish I lived in Colombia. There are so many hot traps over there. Most of them are also uncut which is a huge plus. Might have gotten the wrong impression from mostly seeing camwhores but it seems like most of them have big dicks, like 18+

Attached: fjortis.jpg (1535x1063, 370K)

Not really, "whites" have a way easier time with girls. True whites are considered Gods here

VERY common amongst working class women, something like 72 percentage of mixed race children grow up without a father

i am sure they do but they are ashamed to confess. People here are not racist but we make jokes that can make the girl feel quite awkward.

Attached: 1552760628411.jpg (1920x1200, 1.42M)

Hope she got impregnated by one of them.