1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: relatable.jpg (1863x2425, 821K)

The media for portraying this man in a negative light.

Attached: egDBfyYh.jpg (350x361, 22K)

The selfish morally wrong slut whore cunt

Is this Flip Catholicism?

Depends on what they agreed. If the woman had said that she wouldn't dress like a whore, then she broke her word and absolutely deserves what she got. If they didn't have a talk about it though, then the reaction was disproportionate. As bad as dressing like a whore is, disobedience is worse.

Unironically all Muslim countries should be nuked off the face of the earth and that would only benefit the human race. It’s not as if they produced anything of value.
>inb4 oil
Just kill them all and have the UN or some other organ regulate natural resources.

>Unironically all Muslim countries should be nuked off the face of the earth and that would only benefit the human race. It’s not as if they produced anything of value.
>>inb4 oil
>Just kill them all and have the UN or some other organ regulate natural resources.

Attached: 1545639649615.jpg (785x731, 101K)

arabs are friends,literal psyco

>Bro you can't hurt women that's mean!

Attached: 1558404324918.jpg (1080x1012, 131K)

Based Chile bro

>Unironically all Muslim countries should be nuked off the face of the earth and that would only benefit the human race. It’s not as if they produced anything of value.

couldnt that same logic be used for south america though
like what has SA produced besides coffee and coke?

why its always black(in uk) and indian looking man?

what do you mean?
most muslims in UK are from south asia and africa, (former UK colonies)

>implying you need sand niggers to take care of the oil while it sits underground
You still need some labor to get the coffee and coke user. Also we (argies and urgayans) export a literal shit ton of meat, corn, soy and rice, mainly to Europe.

the muslim was in the wrong because I was going to pour acid on the woman first but he stole it from me

>from south asia and africa
yeah thats why i said indian looking man and black, doesnt care about his religion.

Forgot to add, (most) of Latin America doesn’t promote pouring acid over women’s faces for whatever reason and societal values have evolved in the last 2000 years, unlike in Muslim countries

>meat, corn, soy and rice,
wow what an impressive achievement. thank you for your great contribution to the human race
>he unironically believes the meme

It would be better if the husband hadn't believed the meme

Vaginafolk ruined the western world so I side with the 80 IQ man here

big think

t. Achmed Al-Kebab