Bye bye america

bye bye america
>financial wars is fun

Attached: 7y656876584885.png (1312x608, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-07/eu-threatens-eu-firms-comply-trumps-iran-sanctions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are we supposed to know what this is a chart of?

What's this

Attached: 2018-08-07_6-55-03.jpg (890x468, 65K)

those lines at the bottom is the cot interest. commitment of traders. The red line represents the banks, the green line is just your average hedgefunds

The banks have been selling alot. for whatever reason i dont know

Dollar going down would pump the markets you stupid twat

buying into btc obviously

okay, which market

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-07/eu-threatens-eu-firms-comply-trumps-iran-sanctions

or maybe those arent american banks and theyre planning on selling all currency back to america at high prices.
If they hold all the shorts theyre gonna have to unload them onto buyers eventually, i bet you bloomberg and all that shit you listen to is saying buy dollar go greenback- cause the banks NEED to unload all these shorts.

all markets, most markets.
nzd/usd spiked today just an hour ago, usd/jpy still in some form of consolidation. usd/cad had a massive pump last night will prolly fall at us open, tho usually london handle that kind of shit.
and usd/chf also in a strong downtrend

CNH crashing to 7 then?

r u saying the USD gunna crash? I think it's way overvalued as it is

t. poorfag not making it in forex markets

Wow youre a moron
Enjoy losing all your money on the forex degenerate

what' kind of beanie baby is being traded in the chart?

this is good for america and BTC

part of reason BTC getting pwned is dollar so fudging strong, litterally every currency in whole world getting rekt by dollar ATM

Attached: whytradewar.png (739x364, 89K)

Seriously, people have had years to realize Trump always ends up winning. At this point it's their own fault for not seeing where his moves lead.

>this is good for america

Consumers benefit from increasing purchase power, not losing it.

We as Americans also have to import a large portion of of what we consume. Tariffs and a declining dollar mean we get a lower standard of living.
Good for BTC though.

You do know the Dollar Index is poised to hit 150, right? You're fucking retarded if you think our Dollar will crash.

fuuuck we need Bernanke back XD

He's gone bankrupt many many times
He's lost in courts again and again
But at least he isn't menstruating all over the Whitehouse I guess, that sit stains

Can you tell me the relation between interest rates and the value of the Dollar?

go back to bloomberg for your financial bullshit kid

If you start a hundred ventures, you're allowed to have a couple fail (cap-weighted of course).

It's like shorting Tesla. Sure that dweeb Musk will majorly screw up at some point but thinking it'll be today is a dumb bet.

>he didn't even know what the word finance meant when there was a profitable negative spread for USDCNY on FXCM that lasted for half a day because the company had to funnel as much money to China as it could since the floor for EURCHF being moved destroyed many, many companies like FXCM in the blink of an eye

Attached: eurchf.png (1611x837, 44K)

That was such a glorious day.