Do we really need national governments?

Do we really need national governments?
Wouldn't resources be better managed if the entire planet felt under one jurisdiction?
I am sure we could end world poverty and other shit much quicker if we were globally centralized.

It's only retarded tribalism that is holding us back when you think about it.

Note: nations would still exist they would just be delegated state level autonomy.

Attached: world goverment.png (1280x768, 271K)

Africa would ruin it

Fuck off globalist.

If the world would unite into a single federal entity the small nations like yours would be in the most fucked up situation.

Do Americans really mention niggers all the time?

not really, there's hardly any where I live anyway

Fuck off globalist scum. The world would be better off if every nation were broken up into smaller regions.

Where do you live?

That's equally terrible leaf, please refrain from post for now.

* from posting

the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state

see picture

Attached: PA1.jpg (3008x2000, 1.19M)

We nee an internet-based virtual government.
Anyone with a verified facebook account can join.
All decisions are made by online voting.
Simple

yes, and the world capital should be in jerusalem
every high ranking member of the world administration should be jewish too

oh wait that's already the case

Wanna bring the African nations under one jurisdiction and see how it will go for a start? You can add Denmark and maybe Haiti separately to that union and see how it will go.

Nah that would give facebook too much power.
Also direct democracy i probably too much to handle at such a level. But online voting for a representative democracy might not be so bad.

You're just afraid of your precious kingdom no longer being united.

It wouldn't really be that hard.

I mean, if it would be successful, then noone would complain and others would simply join, no?

Brexit means brexit.

Seriously even if we still have convention elections and most people would still prefer to vote in person, but imagine how many more people would vote if the voting process was as simple as logging in and clicking on your candidate's name. We just don't have a reliable and affordable way of verifying voters' identity. We could do something about that but nobody wants to.

Please do it so I can move to Scandinavia without visa.

Yeah, i agree even on a national level, still hacking will always be an issue with those sorts of things, it would really have to be airtight not to jeopardize the democratic process.

Sure, though remember to pay your taxes and follow the rules.

blockchain based voting has been a hype for a while but it will probably never be a thing. one concern is it will make it easier to buy votes

If I get working visa in Denmark I would donate after tax 10% my income to tax agency as a present.

Who would be in charge?

Jow Forums

Empires are expensive. I don't think it would do anything positive to world poverty.
The thing not allowing a world government is that there exist a lot of different cultures, some of which cannot work together.

>The thing not allowing a world government is that there exist a lot of different cultures, some of which cannot work together.
That must be why we are actively trying to destroy world cultures to create a mono-culture, so "culture" will be whatever flavour of the month product mega-companies decide on (disney, apple, nike, etc). I give it no more than 30 years before nobody alive in the West can remember or practise local traditions and cultures.