Why yes, I cycle everywhere! Healthy body, healthy mind you know?

Why yes, I cycle everywhere! Healthy body, healthy mind you know?

Attached: chad_20190510101405356.jpg (1080x1185, 276K)

plz
stop satirizing right wing conservatism with homoerotic charicatures

if you wish to propagandize homosexuality, do it openly without resorting to laberynthic aproaches

>this blatant autism
You're that guy who typed in all caps, right? Name was Rei or sth like that iirc

I'm sorry if gigas make you feel like that bro, but gigachads aren't gay. You might want to reflect on your sexuality if the muscular men platonically posing makes you unconfortable.

Attached: 1547463596605.jpg (653x800, 48K)

how would you best describe the "giga chad" images phenomena? All I see is homoerotic right wing satire.

and no, I do not partake in any public forum or chat other than Jow Forums, and I do so without a name tag, I also do not write in all caps

How is it right wing and how is it homoerotic?

I often see posts saying things like "I enjoy walks on the beach and throwing rocks at immigrants" and images like that are homoerotic in my opinion

>I enjoy walks on the beach and throwing rocks at immigrants
I mean, this is how conservatism looks like? I have bad news for you

That´s how homoerotic satire of it looks like. Yes.
Not that I personally have anytthing about homosexuality from a moral perspective by the way.

You idiot. It's mostly shitposting and imaging an Uberchad doing what the greentext says instead of being an ultrachad. The contradiction is hilarious.

Newfag, giga chad is used to denote superority on something, there is nothing to do with homoeroticism and right wing stuff

It originated on Jow Forums, so what do you think?

EXAMPLE:

~Why yes, I squat everyday, how did you notice it?

are you an elaborate bait? it can't be.

I am glad you at least admit the satire behind it. However in my opinion, you have failed to consider the intention behind the homoerotism, which is a mockery on ideals of masculinity. I mean, this post along the image is proof of that intention.

More often than not, I see the image accompanied by posts that read things like " "I enjoy walks on the beach and throwing rocks at immigrants"" for example.

You however, could argue this spam posting is not aimed at political views in particular, but I honestly always see a string of references that more often than not end up hinting towards right wing politics.

So I stand by my analysysof this being a satire of right wing conservativism and ideas of masculinity as derived from it.

Basically the message is that you are homosexual if you attempt to be masculine in a traditional non leftist way.

Attached: 1446761505697.png (602x648, 254K)

Just a theory, a meme theory on the development and usage of a meme as I´ve briefly witnessed it lately.

You can say everything, even leftist behavior. By posting the chad pic along with it you validate that opinion as superior, like the brazilanon said. Example: why yes I like cute anime lolis, how did you know?

tfw cant afford a good bike
even if i could it would be stolen
and i would get shot at or run over on purpose
such is life in bicycle hating flyoverland

True, but even then, such sense of satirized superiority comes out a little gay in my opinion by the mere usage of that image alone

i guess no meme is too strict after all

Dude, you are overthinking this way much.

why are right wingers so retard and anti bike in the anglo world

Attached: cyclist.png (1653x1023, 989K)

The car and oil industry lobbyists

They are selfish and are too fat to not use a car

I would cycle everywhere.

But it´s literally 7 hours back and forth to the nearest city.