What are your country’s stereotypes? Have you ever witnessed them IRL or are they made up?

What are your country’s stereotypes? Have you ever witnessed them IRL or are they made up?

For example, I’m American and I just saw an old man trail diarrhea through the supermarket. I just witnessed a shart in mart.

Attached: 6DD79F5B-F1EF-4C38-B909-912DB8028421.jpg (1536x2268, 794K)

God bless America

Stereotype: We are oil rich cunts that won't hesitate to spend a lot of money of things we don't need

>Have you ever witnessed them IRL
Yeah, i've seen a lot of these cunts especially AD and Dubai

Bump

OH SAY CAN YOU

Ah and here’s another one, a guy shit on the floor in the stall next to me at target

Attached: BE39E614-7E17-4AD5-9C3A-F43FE61C33C1.jpg (1125x1236, 179K)

People are fat, stupid, and muttish.

It's true as far as I can tell here in Florida.

Our men really are fucking ugly tb.h

lol I’m the OP and am in Florida

This state is so based

It looks fun and nice weather from delray misfits. Like a paradise island with malls and roads that go places.

>nice weather
IT’S FUCKING 38c HERE TODAY

52c HEAT INDEX

FUCK

Attached: 89998568-252C-4233-BD4B-1BC10F0528A4.png (605x635, 45K)

It was SO hot today. Our city had a record heat rating broken.

>Liars and thieves

Yes

the stereotype of only one bisquit is made up

Saw a boomer veteran wheeling around in his electric wheelchair with a little American flag hoisted on it at Walmart a couple days ago.

Stereotype: Canadians say "eh" a lot.
Reality: More of a Maritime thing than a Canadian thing.

Fucking degenerate. Why do you search for literal shit and keep it on your computer? that's /b/ tier retardation.

>search
I took these pictures
>keep it on your computer
They’re on my phone

Even worse. What an absolute imbecile. Did you taste it to make sure it is real shit not spilled coffee? Slurp it and post a pic

Mart shitter hands typed this post

One time I saw a morbidly obease man on a mobility scooter driving down the middle of a highway.

Bump