Sup bro just moved in here from Cali

Sup bro just moved in here from Cali.
>What do i think about the neighborhood?
honestly this place is wack. back in Cali we had in-n-out, mexican food, disneyland, and the beach. i hate this place not gonna lie.
>why won't I move back to cali?
because I got a steal bro. i only payed $25k above asking price. now the housing market is all fucked here lmao.

Attached: cali.png (1000x1000, 303K)

fuck Californians
t. Washington

I'm glad that you degenerates will never infest my state.
Too bad we have other types of vermin on this side of the country to infest it.

There'll be more. Just pray that the Scandinavians move there first.

Yes I am Californian
Yes I will move to your state
Yes I will vote democrat
Yes I will continue to talk about how nice the weather is back in Cali
No I will not leave

based fellow northwest fag

This
You are the vermin

Califag here. Might move to the PNW. I like the nature in the region a lot. I like Bend, Medford, Spokane, and Vancouver.

Washington is a California colony.

You are welcome if you aren't Mexican in origin otherwise stay out

No, we live our lives in peace. It's the subhuman apes from New Jersey, New York City, Texas, and dare I say, Ph*lth*d*lph** that encroach upon us innocent denizens.

Attached: 1557157394651.png (660x710, 5K)

...Ohio?

Omg racism on Jow Forums..mods!!!

No, Pennsylvania. Ohio is the graveyard of dreams and aspirations.

I'm fine with people that are Mexican but I don't want CHIs and people who refuse to drop spanish. You live in the Northwest now, assimilate.

me vale verga si me quieren o no. yo voy donde se me de las ganas. a sí que vallan a chingar a su madre sí les duele cabrones por que a mi nadie me manda.

no hablo espanol senior

Fuck you too.
t. Oregon

I don't care what color he is, we're full.

kek nobody moves to Oregon

If only that were true.

>just moved in here from Cali
B-BUT
BUT DO AMERICANS REALLY

Attached: 1444777524060.jpg (327x316, 26K)

Portland isn't Oregon

fucking based

Based and redpilled

factually wrong

My cousin who moved to Bend with his wife and kid 10 years ago is mad because all the new(er) neighborhoods being built keep putting his own house farther and father away from nature

Vermin confirmed, most of PA is a blown-out opiate-infested shithole by virtue of its own residents

Other states dump their hipsters and homeless on us but when we move there, they start to complain.

I mean, I know being from California automatically swarms your women to us, but no need to be so angry cuckbois.