/v4/ + friends

wake up dummies

Attached: v4 sisters hug.jpg (397x397, 174K)

some girl accidentaly rubbed her butt in my face when she was getting off her seat on the train
I took a big whiff and it smelled lovely

I had to wake up in 6:30 and go to school.

Have sex.

Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20190528_092410_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 861K)

Chi chi chi
American communists

There was a poll on one fb page and like 45% of people believe that communism was good,gulags didnt exist and stalin dindu nuffin. All young westerners.

Communism will come back to us but from West this time

Attached: Screenshot_20190528_093236_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 662K)

I unironically believe that USA would be better under communism. Most of their people live in poverty.

Maybe I could be more specific, but I'm too tired for that.

>people believe that communism was good,gulags didnt exist and stalin dindu nuffin
Stupid, Communism was good because there were gulags and Stalin did a lot of things.

Rattiest face I've ever seen

Going to take a sick day, heading to the doctor soon. Exams can wait.

Attached: 1558646852541.png (640x634, 586K)

The bus was packed as fuck and everyone was squeezed tight together. There was a girl basically glued to me with her back and her butt was directly on my kielbasa and it was hard like a diamond. Wonder if she liekd it.

Kek, this. We really need to bring gulags back.

I dont see how everyone living in poverty is better.

Attached: Screenshot_20190528_093623_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 715K)

>chad

Attached: Screenshot_20190528_093734_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 766K)

Well... you know... communism would probably get them out of dept.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mitsuboshi Colors - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.53_[2018.01.14_23.26.08].jpg (1280x720, 393K)

tfw no v4 harem

Agree

Attached: Screenshot_20190528_095231_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 753K)

Nice

Pan. Nice and hot.

Attached: 21984912841.png (1200x634, 241K)

Because they would be dead?

Yes!

Bless

Attached: d642ed10bedb83bbf053bc637bcda972.png (935x661, 462K)

bless

Attached: dupsko.gif (278x500, 1.45M)

shit countries
shit general

pic unrelated

Attached: 1558982545455.gif (300x461, 1.82M)

husaria

Attached: 1505896344239.jpg (1128x2048, 288K)

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYBODY STILL ASLEEP?!

I'm not :^)

I wish I was asleep

Hello v4 may I join?

Hell no.

You don't border us.
Annex Croatia and Austria and then you can join.

Also Slovenia... sorry.

Of course, everybody is welcome here.

Except Serbs.

cant wait for the day islamocommunist 4. reich sending all alt-right sl*V(e)s (especially p*Lish subhumans) to gulag

Attached: aoc-charlie.jpg (1200x700, 81K)

Except you.

>wake up
>niggers still exist
day ruined

Attached: 1531863278516.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

>Hello, I'm Bergay from Turkey, I'm looking for an active bf. Preferably black. Also I'm a cuck.

Attached: 35f47712b0bf77259ab852ff6bcee5f3d3f0fca1b24a384e6e9a977912b2e3b2.jpg (2688x1512, 675K)

>be Polish
>see a nigger like once a month maximum
>still obsess over them like they have any impact on your life whatsoever because you've read that niggers = bad on Jow Forums
Why are Polish "people" like this? This is a recurring pattern among Polish posters. Is it because of their deep-rooted inferiority complexes?

>be hungarian
>

>>see a nigger like once a month maximum
LOL. I wish.

because one single black (not even muscular or atractive) bull can fuck 1000 polish women a day while polish """"""""boy""""s pay for their credit card debts + clothes + wedding + buy a house and all they can get it is an used up whore

wouldnt you hate black men then? 10000 black men would destroy entire population of poland think about it logically

Attached: comment_tvsSn9mpdJEkgaaUd7nJ6kvg3sLFiYC9,w400.jpg (400x265, 34K)

>niggers = good on int

>because you've read that niggers = bad on Jow Forums
I read tuat in FBI crime statistics

Attached: 1439075076766.gif (500x281, 1000K)

Why are Magyars always like this? No offence but Hungarians are the most unpleasant and unfriendly people I have met in my life. I get that you still suffer from Post Trianon Butthurt Syndrome but turn it down a bit for Christ sake. That being said I have always liked you and found your culture interesting, even went as far as learning some basics of your language (with no intention of applying for citizenship). I may be a Serb (which you don't know btw, I could be Hungarian from Subotica) but I have never gone out of my way to make someone's day slightly worse and be rude to everyone around me just because of something that's happened a century ago. I have more rights to be butthurt than you and yet I don't shit on everyone around me because of it. ALso you have a beef with pretty much everyone, even Austria, for what, a 20km wide strip of land along the border? Absolutely pathetic. Menj a kurva anya picsajaba

Imagine the smell of her pheromones...

Nabijem te na kurac, femanonka.

He's magyar-serb mutt and hates serbia with passion
Please stay and bully him, it's fun

can you smell pharamones polska

I am not a Serb mutt, I don't have Servian ancestors. Fuck off.

HUNGARY BELONGS TO SERBIA

>Junopot, I want to apply for Magyar citizenship
>Okay fill out this form
>...
>Congrats Milojko you are MAgyar now
>...
>Fuck Servia Im not servian magyarorsazg durr 10cm and thin

Attached: milojko.jpg (600x400, 51K)

Wrong.

Attached: sketch-1558727302241.jpg (1009x720, 60K)

> Their role in humans remains uncertain since adults have no functioning vomeronasal organ, which processes pheromone signals in animals. Yet pheromones can be detected by the olfactory system although humans under develop and underrate their smelling sense. Pheromones may be present in all bodily secretions but most attention has been geared toward axillary sweat which contains the odorous 16-androstenes.
I would relly like to smell her sweat.

Magyar cygany

I IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN!

Difference between poles and niggers is only apperence.
That's how I hate both

I'm quite literally not Serbian, though. My father is a Magyar from Budapest and my mother is a Magyar from Subotica. Sure there might be a bit of an admixture (definitely not significant), but even I don't consider Serbs subhuman enough to apply the one drop rule.

So keep coping, Servoid.

>I'm quite literally not Serbian, though. My father is a Magyar from Budapest and my mother is a Magyar from Subotica. Sure there might be a bit of an admixture (definitely not significant), but even I don't consider Serbs subhuman enough to apply the one drop rule.
>So keep coping, Servoid.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

With the minor difference that niggers have 8 kids per woman, while Poles are busy genociding themselves. Soon, this continent will be black, and you will look back at the time when Poles were the majority in this country.

>26 year old
>still study bachelor
>never worked in my life
>dad pays wow subscription

My dick is almost of the same length as Czech seacoast

And of course the general turns to shit as soon as 1 (ONE) Serb joins.
>inb4 hurr durr ur a Serv
Baseless claim.

>this continent will be black
and that's a good thing, embrace it

The general is always shit when you post here.

based

I guess we will at least stop eating so many processed foods and spending so much time in front of computer screens, once the niggers nig our civilisation back to the stone age.

I IDENTIFY AS A LESBIAN TRANSGENDER WOMAN!

Seething Jow Forumsack, go back to your containment board.

I identify as BLACK pol*sh MUSLIM polygamist

I might as well say that you should fuck off to the gaia online forums. You can't just call people Jow Forumsacks because they disagree with you. I have never posted there in my many years on this website. I guess it's easier to cope with the fact that people have different opinions by pretending that they're all part of some magical Jow Forums boogeyman.

>inb4 something the last 3 posts were about
does anyone actually like you? like do you (half) magyar fags have any actual friends? I remember you on /ex-yu/ and I have this weird feeling that everyone fucking wanted you out whenever you spewed your bullshit cope hatred.

I can feel the cringe radiating from this post so I won't even read it.

Oh, you read it alright. You just ran out of arguments.

>I won't read your post please go away
We know you read his post.

Attached: 1553406839402.png (1217x1015, 708K)

fuck the v4, slavs, whites, chirstcucks, jannies, patriarchy, right wingers, Jow Forums, Donald Trump and mondays.

lmao cope

Daily reminder that proxyhun is a self hating half serb. Jump off the rooftop already and don't chicken out

>like do you (half) magyar fags have any actual friends?
I wouldn't know, since I'm not half Magyar but fully Magyar.
>arguing with you
Haha imagine wasting my time on that. You're probably the subhuman who sperged out and told me to have sex after we had a bit of an argument about IMF's involvement in Africa.

hello friends :D

>I am fully Magyar

Attached: 78239402423s.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

fuck off

don't fuck off

fuck you cocksucker

>fully magyar
no such thing, you are rapebabies and mutts

Hello ambergirl

hello

god damn dudes i fucking hate american posters on Jow Forums (and the whole site) but I feel like a cringe case complaining about them when I am one myself

reminder that proxyhun admitted that he hates serbs because they used to bully him in school

embrace your muttness

>proxyhun finally fulfils his dream of moving to ukraine
>never leaves his apartment
>eventually goes blind from drinking shitty ukrainian vodka everyday
>jumps off of his lovely commieblock
The future is good

That's the second ad-hominem you used in this discussion.

>muh logical fallacies
Hahahahha have sex.
At least I'd die in Ukraine.

pee pee

>Hmm? Yes, I do think that genocide is the only solution for the nigger problem. What gave it away?

Attached: 1541071731672.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

sigh

Attached: 1551305845166.jpg (3253x3720, 2.63M)