Is Japan safe???

Is Japan safe???

Wow, I guess guns really don't kill people. Really makes you think...

Attached: IMG_20190527_232003.jpg (694x761, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShousetsuK1/status/1132271047732973569/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1132271047732973569&ref_url=https://eitokun.com/14445.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not every few months

when something like this happens in japan it makes the headlines, for america local media barely talk about it.

In Japan it happens multiple times in one weekend

Attached: 75d023e63aaa4a6b941037cade3368bdimagejpeg.jpg (1024x1024, 350K)

This is a carefully planned for attack with the attacker holding many weapon and also specifically targeting children when they gather outside school, and two died
Guess how many would have died if he use gun?

That bitch is chink, and the victim was gook.
It has nothing to do with us, you bitch.
It is just part of percel in the liberal dystopark.

I wasn't discussing a problem with Japanese people, I was discussing a problem with the country of Japan.

It's like saying that niggers killing people in the US has nothing to do with me. Of course it does, because it happened in my country

>discussing a problem with the country of Japan

Abe is a problem. end of story

>Of course it does, because it happened in my country
I do not care how many immigrants kill each others over here,.cause they are not the Japanese. Same goes to christchurch victims and victims of nig nogs in the USA.
Immigrants are not our kind , period.
This attacker is also very likely a immigrant with Japanese name from korea.
I only care for Japanese victims killed by immigrant, that's it.

Problem and care? What can we do for it, everything is carrying out by rich class egosists. What only I can do for pleb like me is wait for a crusader could change wveything and pacipipate in revolution against globalists.

Proofs??

Wouldn't have happened if the kids had knives

Fucking hell, you're alright for a Jew.

twitter.com/ShousetsuK1/status/1132271047732973569/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1132271047732973569&ref_url=https://eitokun.com/14445.html

> 韓国人のホストと中国人のサイコパス女
korean host and chines psychopass bitch

>Homicide rate in Japan
>Homicide rate in USA

Attached: 1539800762613.png (600x960, 631K)

>Takaoka Yuka
Not a very Chinese name that

His mouth are closed tho

>it's not us it's people on our soil
American-tier excuse, just like when they say “yeah we're Mexico-tier in violence but it doesn't count because our wealthiest half has a crime rate similar to that of Eastern Europe”

You have no ideas of Japanese tsumei system. Just shut the fuck up.

What do I need to excuse for crimes of immigrnts?

Holding his breath in case shit pops off

If it happens on Japanese soil it's a Japanese problem

How come?
Immigrants took into our country is not me, globalsists shills and neo con politicians.
So are you suggesting me to kill all those tratorious bitches?

JAPAN BTFO KOREA N°1

I do not count all crimes by immigrant are our problem even happened in my soil.

low IQ and responsibility-evading

Call whatever you want.

>15 people stabbed
>one possibly dead
imagine if that guy had an assault gun, would probably be over 200 deaths

You mean every few hours?

your western euronigger ass is responsible for immigrants everywhere, the only low IQ & responsibility evading person here is YOU. kill yourself you fucking subhuman snownigger or i will do it for you.

Despite the fact that it's a tragedy, I'm glad that people in this country don't walk around carrying arms. "Mass stabbings" aren't uncommon, but changes of surviving are higher than in a mass shooting.

>Kawasaki
do I need to be astounded? I know it could happen, simple as.

>finland calling anyone snownigger

>a snownigger calling anyone else a snownigger

Isn't kawasaki a shithole though? It's like japan's Atlanta.

>motive unknown
Place your bets boys! 50 bucks on him being an incel

Attached: 1558921887759.gif (200x317, 892K)

she cute

and he cut

its japan so most likely. theyre probably gonna blame it on anime

WTF ANIME TOLD ME THAT JAPAN IS NUMBAH ONE HOW THIS HAPPEND?!?

Attached: 1555849570530.jpg (1276x1356, 63K)

>tiktok bloomberg

He seems hella freaking based desu

Diversity is needed to solve this problem now!

It's time to give Japanese teachers knives

welcome to the first world. you think its brits stabbing each other that causes britains knife violence rate to be so high?

Crimes like this happens all the time in Japan, the reason why you never hear about it is because Japanese rarely film crimes and onlooking events. The media is only able to report what the police report and the police rarely reports anything to the media. Moreover, the incidents don't get covered utside of Japan
This time you're hearing about it is because some SEAnigger flip shitskin filmed the incident and posted on social media. I won't be surprised if crimes in Japan appear to increase drastically in the future.

Attached: maji.png (1267x715, 1.32M)

>people still give a fuck about Japan
Japan loses hundreds of thousands of people every year anyway. I don't think 17 people will make any difference. Nobody gives a fuck about Japan anymore. Rest of the world moved on. You all should too