Every time I interact with a male I have an uncontrollable thought to peek at and inspect his penis...

Every time I interact with a male I have an uncontrollable thought to peek at and inspect his penis. It is a curiosity and competitiveness. Does every male have this? I'm not gay. This is not a gay thread, so don't post gay shit and don't post anime.

Attached: wojak.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Attached: Kirino.gif (512x288, 574K)

>Does every male have this?
No. Heterosexual males don't have homosexual urges. You are living in denial.

Go away Germany!

Attached: must stop.png (882x758, 16K)

It's not homosexual. I don't want to have anal sex or blowjobs with men.

>I'm not gay
You are gay.

Haha, you gay

Attached: Rin_laughing_at_you.gif (450x253, 103K)

It's probably OCD, look it up. It's not gay.

>he has never looked at his bros dick in the shower
cmon bros

>I like looking at other peoples bulge through their jeans
>It's OCD, totally not gay.

I've never been in the shower with someone. Why would you do this. Are you gay?

Attached: 1537016861477.gif (311x439, 2.43M)

>he never sucked his bros cock
insecure faggot

are you a nurse?

Attached: 1526123039508.webm (352x640, 906K)

Sexual OCD is real.
I'm neet.

Is it just guys? Do you also look at women the same way?

Its normal really. I'm definitely not gay because I tried experimenting gay sex myself and disgusted with it, first and the last. Moving on, I do have the tendency or urge to take a measurement of the other guy just to satisfy my autistic urge on penis. Its non sexual feeling like you do have admiration on someone eyes, face, height etc and then feeling satisfied with it once I feed my curiousity.

No, there's no curiosity to inspect her vagina because I'm not competing with her. I can't compare it to my penis.

It's a fact that whenever a man looks at any animal of any sex his initial gaze is subconsciously drawn to the genitals.

Put your finger between your leg and balls, now sniff it. If you find the scent enjoyable you might be gay.

All men like the smell of their own balls.
It's just comfy.

Do straight guys really like it too?

Yeah.

Attached: 1539628187843.jpg (1236x644, 109K)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???

Attached: 1516893539012.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I like to sniff someone elses' but not mine especially if they're right after a game or something.

Dicks are pretty irresistible. Do you want just to see what his penis looks like or do you want to touch it?

not gay as long as you dont want to sex them. ignore the people who call you gay because they are the real gays. they like to have more gay population so they call everyone gay.

You’re not just gay, you’re super gay, you just can’t stop thinking about cock can you?

You're right, you're not gay
You a massive cocktickling fairy homofag gaylord, the lord of the dicks

Maybe. What does your dick look like?

You do like to tickle cat's and dog's balls, arent you