How are you holding up, lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=8uuYm7KDm_A

Attached: ZFuZf1k.jpg (1242x1544, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwZnSXwGsS4
youtu.be/ELlLIwhvknk
youtube.com/watch?v=UelDrZ1aFeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 58749550_2315434835401160_2173132259339255059_n.jpg (480x480, 54K)

How is this Jow Forums related?

Just today I downloaded a new facebook profile pic of the only girl I loved in my life, a girl I didn't see for 9 years this summer. Probably the best pic I have of her so far.

Attached: 1544055521425.png (418x498, 190K)

>How is this Jow Forums related?

Attached: soyboy5.png (647x778, 17K)

all of Jow Forums has been /pol9k/ since we redditor incels invaded in 2013/14

deal with it

Shut the fuck up, mutt.

Could you share a pic of her?
Pic related was my last "crush". She rejected me.

Attached: 1800393.jpg (720x540, 39K)

Ok but won't show her face. I actually have a facebook account only dedicated to download her pics, because she blocked my main facebook.

Attached: Meer.jpg (675x675, 59K)

Why did she block you?
She's pretty and looks like a very interesting girl.

>she blocked my main facebook
kek
have sex you incel freak

>106266802
Fuck off.

stop wallowing in self pity and download tinder, there’s no excuse to be an incel in the current year

what if you have pale skin?

>download tinder
>get no matches
>go back to wallowing in self-pity

I tried two times to contact her after I last saw her in 2010. One time I gave her a call and said we should meet up which was stupid, then in 2015 I wrote a very confused message on facebook about how I need to see her in order to be able to forget her. Probably creeped her out or something.

I’m whiter than a sheet of paper, never been an issue

yeah but you are a woman. light skin is considered unattractive on men

she literally looks like my cousin, she's a 24 yo otaku and she smoll

I know that feel.
Once I managed to get a girl's number. We chatted but then I did the exact same thing. Told her I needed to see her and etc. She blocked me.

yes, I’m sure the reason women aren’t interested in you is because of your skin tone

Why are we so fucking stupid, my man? My life could have been a whole different matter if I hadn't fucked up with that girl.

Attached: x3hsq.jpg (500x598, 190K)

your life would be way better if you stopped pitying yourself and obsessing over a woman who rejected you years ago

have you tried using fake tan?

This is not something that comes up every day, you know. It just hits me when I'm on a low-point of depression anyway, And that can't be fixed with good advice.

Attached: 1428578997900669.jpg (550x535, 27K)

I'm not interested in non-committal sexual encounters with real women.

Do you remember the things you talked about with that girl?
I managed to hug her. Her body was so soft, my dude. I felt so fucking good. I wanted to kiss her and finally take that burden off my mind.

Attached: chyE6S64.jpg (600x314, 23K)

>Do you remember the things you talked about with that girl?
Haha, funny that you bring that up. I actually didn't really talk to her at all other than that one time on the phone. We were in highschool together and shared a philosophy-class so sometimes she would inform me that the class was cancelled for the day or something. Then when she fell sick one time I mustered the courage to write her an e-mail wishing her well. But that's about it. I don't even know how you can be in love with a woman for almost a decade when you didn't even ever got to know her.
>I managed to hug her. Her body was so soft, my dude. I felt so fucking good. I wanted to kiss her and finally take that burden off my mind.
That sounds nice. Only girl I hugged (other than the short one for greeting that is quite common) was a slutty girl in college who was probably my best chance of having sex in my life.

Attached: 1530283717639.jpg (1334x749, 184K)

Visiting the long distance gf next week guys!

>Only girl I hugged (other than the short one for greeting that is quite common) was a slutty girl in college who was probably my best chance of having sex in my life.

Tell me more about this.
Was she pretty?
The first time I was hugged by a girl who's not from my family, was at school. I think I was in the sixth grade or so. I was with my loser friends + some normies from the same class. This slutty girl was what they call "chill and down to earth", very social, pretty but not that pretty. She was greets people with a hug. Thought she would skip me but she also hugged me for my surprise. Never talked to her. Her name was Ana. Kept thinking about that event for a few weeks.

Attached: 48a18b7ce290c75be1791eac7e1246dc2e5f0d5f874d81440521f22b8d4d0fbe.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

>Tell me more about this.
She was a half-American, half-Italian foreigner. Yes, very pretty. Actually one of the girls I was in awe with when I first saw the other students of my cohort. Was then very delighted when I got to do group work with her. She didn't speak German perfectly, so I had to help her with some stuff over time and she kinda began to cling to me. We also seemed to be on the same wavelength regarding many things and it was easier to talk to her than to anyone else from the cohort. But I never fell in love with her. Instead I halfheartedly fell in love with a girl that seemed to despise me but had some similarities to my long-lost crush. That was stupid. Well we kinda were in a friend group and foreigner girl said she knew a place where we could go skiing together without paying rent. I said I wanted to go because I hoped the other girl would come too. But she bailed out last minute so me and foreigner girl went together alone. Imagine this: Me and a pretty girl alone in the snowy mountains in an apartment with only one bed. For a whole week. I didn't want to have sex with her because I was deadly afraid of the consequences, but at the same time I really wanted to have sex with her because she was hot and we were lying in the same bed, inches apart. Also in this bed she took my arm and wrapped it around her waist and asked if I wanted to kiss. I said no. I really did. On the way back home I kinda smashed my head against a wall a few times for that move, but well. That was that, that was my chance. After that I kinda began avoiding the girl.

Or did you want to know what was slutty about her? Well she sometimes casually talked about her boyfriends and her breakups so I figured they were quite a few.

Attached: 1521989102538-1.jpg (1304x863, 259K)

>Me and a pretty girl alone in the snowy mountains in an apartment with only one bed. For a whole week. I didn't want to have sex with her because I was deadly afraid of the consequences, but at the same time I really wanted to have sex with her because she was hot and we were lying in the same bed, inches apart. Also in this bed she took my arm and wrapped it around her waist and asked if I wanted to kiss. I said no. I really did. On the way back home I kinda smashed my head against a wall a few times for that move, but well. That was that, that was my chance. After that I kinda began avoiding the girl.

Not to judge or anything, but I believe that even I would've done something.
Holy shit. But I kind of understand you because I've ditched girls that seemed to be interested in me because they weren't my type. Since I'm on Jow Forums you know exactly the kind of girls I like and the ones I don't. But if take a closer look, you'll see that even if you did have sex with her, I believe you wouldn't be satisfied with that because like us never settle for less that what we think we deserve.

Music for this feel:
youtube.com/watch?v=EwZnSXwGsS4

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 16K)

>but if you take a closer look
>because people like us

Fix'd.

>because people like us
Fix'd.
Damn.

tfw

>Since I'm on Jow Forums you know exactly the kind of girls I like and the ones I don't.
I may have a vague idea, but I wouldn't say I know exactly. Many different kinds of people here.
>But if take a closer look, you'll see that even if you did have sex with her, I believe you wouldn't be satisfied with that because like us never settle for less that what we think we deserve.
Yes, I tend to think it was the right call, but I'm not sure. I even theorized that I probably would have strangled her the next morning or something, I'm mentally ill after all. It would have been kinda terrifying in a way. But maybe not, maybe this experience would have opened some kind of door so that I would have started seeing things in a whole new light. There's really no way I can say for sure what would have happened to me. It can't be a whole lot worse than my current situation though. But maybe it also can. Man, I don't know. I guess I would've been this kind of dude who comes to incel threads and says he's an incel even though he slept with a woman and who then everyone hates on.

Attached: 1534024878218.jpg (750x750, 81K)

her btw

Attached: tc44e.png (944x628, 792K)

Don't give up, buddy.
We're gonna make it.
We've done more things than a lot of people on Jow Forums.
We've hugged a girl and had a girl interested in us. We're gonna make it!

Attached: vadia.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

youtu.be/ELlLIwhvknk
This is what I've always used to come to terms with what didn't work out. I love how uplifting most Beatles songs are

I love The Beatles, too, user.
I actually got interested in this whole love thing by listening to their songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=UelDrZ1aFeY

Attached: 8a3500e2dda44acf5bf719d981620901.jpg (1080x1076, 105K)

She looks good, too.

y-yeah, thanks user

Attached: 1539006307903.jpg (566x551, 85K)

>We've done more things than a lot of people
how the fuck is someone like me who has not accomplished a single thing with a girl expected to cope when even other virgins say they are better than me?

Truecel here.

Have sex, you nerds.

Well, there are people who are kissless virgins but also went blind or lost an arm, a leg and etc

we are all better than someone. there isn't really a worst, because the person who was worst already killed himself. but I really wouldn't say I'm better than you, I got a little lucky or so I thought but in the end it wasn't worth it.

Leave Jow Forums, find a gf.

(You)

Go find a gf.