Lack of an identity

Ive recently been struggling with searching for an identity to cling to. I feel no connection to america, have no tribe, and am of mixed euro descent. Any thoughts or tips?
>inb4 la luz extinguido

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-184418_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 414K)

American obsession with being part of a foreign national identity is just ridiculous. The fact that you think you have to "choose" something like that is truly mesmerising. It's incredible how your country is so full of "muh heritage" retards that you feel anxious for not having yet "decided" for one nationality.

Exactly my point. Then what am i? I have no ancestral, traditional, historical, or ethnic connection to more than half of my country. Hell, most of my home town now speaks more spanish than english.

Attached: Murica.png (1418x536, 145K)

You are a child of God, user

Attached: 1422833828759.png (533x541, 114K)

Learn more about American history or contemporary culture and get attached to that because there's no way you'll become part of wherever your great grandfather emigrated from
Alternatively don't worry about questions of ethnic identity and just focus on personal relationships, hobbies and that sort of thing. I feel a strong attachment to Ireland and the people here but it never consciously comes up in the course of daily life

Who cares, dude? Get a hobby or something.

There are few things i do more than study history. The america of the old is nothing compared to the america of the new. I fucking hate this country. Of course it isnt the same for you, as ireland has a pretty cohesive set of traditions and culture, and the majority of people are irish.

I care. And i do have hobbies besides shit posting

You're an American dummy, and your img related proves it. You're an amalgamation of various people that settled the territories of USA.

Reread my original post. Being an american doesnt mean shit. We know what a japanese, a nigerian, or a scot is, but what is an american? If anyone can be an american, then ultimately it means nothing

My country might have strong traditions of music, literature, religion etc but I don't connect to them on a daily basis. Most people here live very similar lives to Americans, that's how the world is now. I consume media and culture from the UK, US, mainland Europe and Asia. I also can't say I feel a particular attachment to my ethnic Irish friends (which most of them are) over my other friends who from Britain or eastern Europe.
I'm not a leftist and I do think cultural cohesion in society is very important, but I really don't think this is as big of a deal as you fear. Anyone from a western-influenced, Christian culture can generally get along just fine and that's basically all Americans. You should feel grounded in the circle of people around you rather than your ethnic identity

>what is an american?
From top of my head any person who believes in your constitution, the general idea that a man should be able to pursue happiness and the "american dream" that everything is possible if one applies himself (obviously a consumerist idea but w/e).

If your identify crisis is negatively affecting your life, I recommend striving to achieve something by yourself. The important thing is to live a good life and leave the world better than you found it, for your own children and the children of others.

Attached: 1555435615836.png (1280x720, 684K)

You belong to the country with fucking NASA, NYC, the largest tech companies in the world, a flag on the moon, and a military that can beat the rest of the world combined 10 times over. Stop fucking complaining.

>So mixed-raced my race doesn't exist
>Closest thing to me is in Puerto Rico, and it's as genetically close to me as a White guy is to a Palestinian

I don't know where to take my life.
I feel no sexual attraction to women. I have been masturbating to men having sex with snakes because of this.

What would you do if you were in my shoes?
I would kill myself, but I have a sister, and it's infinitely cruel to leave her in this world alone.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

Perhaps thats because you live in a country thats still +90% european. Not trying to talk down to you, but i really dont think you ubderstand the current state of america, there is no culture here, no traditional foods other than burger king, no music you will here in public other than rap or trap, the ethnic composition of my hometown and my state has been completely changed in the past 15 years. White guilt is prevalent everywhere. Literally every non white group has some sort of ethnic pride but youre not allowed to as whites. I cannot feel grounded in a circle of people if there are no ties that bind us together.
The constitution is literally just a piece of paper that changes with the times. If it supposed to be a display of americans and their values, it just shows how plastic they are. If we are supposed to believe women are equal to men because the 19th ammendment says so, are we supposed to believe men are superior if that ammenment is repealed?
Can someone not pursue happiness in britain, australia, or germany? What restricts it too america?
>nasa
Has done jack shit in 40 years other than eat up billions of tax dollars
>nyc
Imagine being proud of the world jewish capital
>largest tech companies
Which censor people who happen to disagree with them
>largest military
Which has happened to get involved jn every situation in which it doesnt belong. We have been involved in over 100 attempted regime changes and are responsible for the destablizing of the ME and have killed thousands of children. We are the strong arm of ZOG.

I honestly dont know what i would do if i were in your shoes. I dont know what im gonna do in my own. Do i stay here, and wait for my children to become a hated minority in the land in which they were once the majority, or move to a country where i will never truly belong?

Attached: staghuntmosaic4thcenturybcsciencesource.jpg (900x880, 413K)

>Can someone not pursue happiness in britain, australia, or germany? What restricts it too america?
Class culture. A lad born to working class parents in the UK or even in Germanic countries has a way smaller chance of making it. In America an Indian with the right education fresh off the plane can make a ton of money, and eventually buy a home and start a family. In Germanic countries 50% of population rents. In Sweden the morgages are generational, with up to 100 years (read up on it). So there is still an air of opportunity and the ability to make it in USA

I don't believe white children will ever become a minority so long as immigration is stemmed. Even at 40% they're still the majority and can kill everyone in the country if they want to, but it's doubtful they'll ever do that unless there's a terrible dictatorship like Nazi Germany.

Just keep voting republican.
European nations are probably dangerous because they're fractured and weak, so you're setting your kids up to die in a war.

I'm not gonna pretend what its like to be in your shoes but why are you so focused on race? I guess it can be extremely alienating if thats all you focus on what you evaluate your relationships with other people, or that is always in your head. But do you honestly believe your racial makeup prevents you from making true friends/finding a good woman to be your wife?

>I have been masturbating to men having sex with snakes because of this.
This is something you need to see a shrink about my man

You are simply reiterating my point. If literally anyone can come here an call themselves an american, then being an american truly means nothing. Hence, if everyone is unique, then no one is unique. The average american is in debt, real estate market is fucked as well, most people own neither a house nor land. Even if there is economic oppurtunity, is that all a country should be? Just a place to earn money?
>whites will never be a minority
You cannot be any farther from the truth, generation Z is already minority white. Whites have not had replacement levels of brith rates since 1985. There will be no race war. Voting republican doesnt help shit. Trump has done almost nothing on halting immigration, he even calls for more of it, has done nothing for gun rights, and has been more pro israel than any other president.

>do you honestly believe your racial makeup prevents you from making true friends/finding a good woman to be your wife?

Yes.
I'm not a caring person that can love anything that moves. It absolutely must be 100% genetic congruity, or I am fucked and just hammering away at someone else's life.

They would be happier with their own kind. That's the truth of the matter. It's just day-light robbery of a naive person.

I am half-Armenian.

Attached: my dna.png (2216x2516, 1.8M)

> If literally anyone can come here an call themselves an american, then being an american truly means nothing.
You do realize this has happened countless times in various nations of Europe? From Sarmatians mixing with proto-Slavs to form modern Slavic peoples, Alans mixing with Romano-Dacians to form modern Romanians, Normans mixing with Anglo-Saxons, etc... Even people as alien as the gypsies who migrated from India and were fully accepted in Spain (much less so in Eastern Europe), or the emigration of Huguenots to the Dutch Republic. Of course you can say that those groups are somewhat similar in looks and culture, but thats looking at them today. In their own times they were as different as a European is from a Central Asian now.

50% white, but still stronger and larger than any other ethnic group

Hispanics also aren't much of a threat.
They're just people that are suffering the earth.

I respect your thoughts but I can't agree with them. People like Alexander the Great (Illyrian mother and Macedonian father) or Thomas-Alexandre Dumas (African Slave mother, French father) lead successful lives and left their mark on history, whether positive or negative.

At the end of the day human beings in this world are just a pool of different DNA, much more genetically separated due to distance in olden times, and much more connected in the modern world (and going forward). If anything Canada itself will become a nation of hapas in fifty to a hundred years.

Probably because you take this place seriously. I'd step outside more

you will and you will always be an American. stop trying to fucking LARP as a another culture, its fucking pure cringe when Americans do that.

Attached: 20190516_183220.png (514x494, 328K)

He's a self hating cuckold. He'd fit in better at Reddit but he hasn't found out about it yet

Yes, but there was nothing that prevented those people from defending their land. They also didnt have their money taken away from them and given to these invaders. Add to the fact that most of these people were atleast somewhat genetically similar and had a somewhat similar culture and religion, so they were no compeltely alien from one another. There was no propaganda to emasculate the natives of these lands and have the native women breed with the invaders. Even if there were differences, the people invading america today do not want to assimilate, they want to conquer. Non whites hate people even if they dont out right admit it. They do not suvscribe to this "american" identity, they exist in their own racial enclaves, of which whites are not allowed to have.
The fact that weve gone from 90% to 50% in 50 years is scary. We are still going down as immigration is seeing no halt and whites arent having children. Hispanics are indeed a threat.
How am i larping as another culture? Reread the original post you fucking leaf

A life without genuine love is no life at all

>Hispanics are indeed a threat

The Mexican American war proves they're worthless

>this is your mind on /pol

Just be an American, fuckwhit. Larp as a native if you fucking need too.

All humans are mutts.

If you talked to your 4x great grandparent odds are he felt out of place because his mom was from the town over.

But if you must have something to lap as upload the DNA you have to GEDMatch and it will tell you the European population your closest related to me.

For me it said Prussian because im a Brit/Slav mutt. And when I went to Berlin literally everyone looked like my siblings. It was a totally uncomfortable feeling to see women your age who look like you in makeup.

Yet the fact that they are a massive drain on the economy proves you wrong. They have gone from 0% to 17% of the country in 50 years. That is not including the additional +25 million illegals.
Not an arguement
Fucking retard. And what does it mean to be american if anyone can call themselves american, you nigger

Attached: 1528130994494.jpg (1026x768, 93K)

ITT

Attached: EFC6538E841543959CFE31B76A18B916.jpg (500x639, 55K)

They're a massive drain, but that's all they are. You've agreed with me they can't fight and are weak. They aren't going to rise like a tidal wave and destroy the white race.

I don't agree that the illegal and legal Mexicans should be lumped together. Two totally different peoples of two different kind.

You're a member of the Huwhite race.

If you want to measure a person's contribution to the economy, you look at his income, not the net tax flows. If Mexicans are getting hired and earning income, then they're contributing to the economy.

This. Op, you live in the most important nation since Rome. For 16 hundred years ever since the liberators were killed and Augustus and Markus Antonius solidified power in Rome, citizens lived as slaves. Farmers as serfs, and leaders as tyrants. Until one fine year in 1776 enlightened farmers and bureaucrats from a whole new land of opportunity defeated the worlds then strongest military power and forever redefined the way people would be treated. re-embedding liberty and enlightenment upon the minds under the tyrants of euope and asia. And ever since we've went on to expand rights, redwefine culture and expelled the ideological cancers of fascism and communism back into the philosophical dustbin and you are telling me that you have to cling to some weak and tyrannical European nation in order to feel good about yourself? if that is truly so then you are always free to leave our city upon a hill, coward.

Attached: catotheyounger.jpg (393x494, 38K)

Mexicans/Hispanics have been here since we took Florida over. Spanish dollar used to legal current too

>wah wah I'm not special enough
Don't worry, after seeing that post, I think you're really special

I do with agree with you for the fact that theyre shit fighters. Unfortunatley the times we live in doesnt allow us to defend ourselves in a conventional sense.
Before the hart cellar act and immigration act of 1965, they made up less than 1 percent of the population. Spanish isnt the same thing as indio.
Just because we are important, doesnt mean we are good. Constantly meddling in others affairs, the lapdog of israel, a culture of decadence and consumerism, and the largest exporter of globohomo. Good on us that we fought facism and communism! If we didnt we would be speaking german right now! Which is so much worse than having to deal with the degeneracy of the modern world.

Being american is to be free, to be part of the nation that lead the world out of the tyranny and darkness that encaptured the whole known world for sixteen hundred years ever since the fall of brutus and the roman republic,

Being american is to be part of the privileged few who have rights to speak and live freely in a way unimpeded by tyrannical 'masters' whose only concern and future for the human race is to see us put on plantations for use as tools.

To be American is to be part of the nation that redefined music, culture, fashion, art, all once held by an oligarchy of those who would see themselves as superior and brought them under the will of the common man no longer just the psychopathic views of those that call themselves the 'elites'.

If you would rather see some construct of 'race' or any other bull-shit made up identity over the pure and earnest, god-given right for man to be free, then you yourself are free to go over and live with the tyrants, coward.

I doubt that seeing how there was enough to cause race riots in the 30s in California.

Try religion

have sex

find a culture, not an ethnic group, a set of guidance you feel you can belong. Religion is perhaps easiest for that, helped me greatly

Why do you feel the need to adopt a collective identity?

>privileged few
Anyone can become an american, there is no privilige
>free speech
There is no free speech these days, especially online, and one can be fired for saying things that go against the common culture or ideology
>tyrannical masters
That is us, we have been involved in more regime changes than any other nations and are the strong arm of ZOG.
>Music
All i here these days is nigger rap music
>culture
Such as what
>fashion
Yes dressing like a slob or women wearing whore clothes
>art
Such as what
The amount of cognitive dissonance in your post is overwhelming. You call other people tyrants, yet the only tyrant on this planet is the united states.
Because there is no sense of belonging in this country

It's amazing how you're making yourself a problem out of nothing. First*id nature, I guess.

If you think america has no problems youre retarded

All America's problems are the kickback from problems you inflicted unto others.

The only identity you need is knowing you are child of God and loved by Jesus. So many lost souls in the world trying to cling to ones of man. And identity issues can make people feel like nothing, like ghosts, forever rudderless and doing nonsense like selling their DNA to companies.

I understand this. American supremacists in his thread cant seem to understand this, lr ignore the problems all together. The american mass expands outward only to cause destruction

I was raised catholic and went to catholic school for 17 years and i felt nothing. I have no connection to this religion

what the fuck is wrong with you people, what does any of that have to do with anything, just live your life you mongoloids

Because you dont live in the usa, so this problem isnt relevant to you.

What your real problem is that you can only see the present, not the future nor the past.

America has complete free speech in real life, such has persisted throughout all of American history and will for the rest of it, but as you can only see the present you just see the current censorship done by the current corporations in tech, and not our history of free speech or the up incoming change in paradigm and rebirth of free of speech online.

With music you ignore all of Jazz, Pop, Rock, Punk, and blues, all genres built by America of extreme quality (many of which also made by black Americans) Nor do you see the future of musical change and musical diversity to come. Instead you drown yourself in your personal (and understandable) distaste in rap.

You speak in derogatory terms about american fashion, yet ignore it's positives. Fashion used to be almost exclusively dictated by the whims of strange and perverted old European men, which created a negative image of beauty being of the thinnest and most masculinized women possible. all of which destroyed by American distaste for 'high' culture. Instead now what is beautiful is what the people find beautiful creating a better and more feminine healthy body image for women and men.

America is great place but if you are so blinded by your own negativity and pessimism you'll never see the glory of the past, the hope of the future, nor the good in the present.

That's because you are trying to connect to a religion, not Jesus. I find incredible value in belonging to a church community, but it's the connection to Jesus that is most important. Life turned around once I realized God will always be there.

Retard, you take your chilean nationality for granted, you have cuulture and people
Americans have nothing, what capitalism did to them not even the commies could do to the russians

>I have been masturbating to men having sex with snakes because of this.

Not being attracted to women doesn't cause this user. But what the fuck were your parents? This is some unique mix.

You are American. Nothing more, nothing less.

American culture is literally the easiest culture to assimilate and integrate into on the planet
The fact that any American can claim they "have no identity" because they're mutts is absurd

If you dont think i tried various different ways to find a connection to jesus for almost 2 centuries, youre wrong. Ive tried and am still trying to find such a connection, but its just not there.
Beleive me i can see both the past and the future, but you can only see a fantasy land. And what is the musical diversity that is to come? I will give you some the ones invented in the past, but what is popular today and what will be popular tomorrow cant be considered music. I dont understand how anyone can enjoy listen to a nigger mumble about selling dope and shooting cops. Once again, you dont tell me what such american fashion is nor do you deny the fact that the average woman dresses like a whore.
I do agree that america did have a great past, but the america that the founding fathers had envisioned died in 1865, and the final nail in the coffin exactly 100 years later. What do i gain from being in a country surrounded by non whites? They commit crime, put a burden on the economy, are for the most part generally annoying, receive benefits that whites do not receive such as affirmative action, and are allowed to have ethnic pride that is forbidden for whites to have. Tell me, what is the future for the white minority of america? If you can see the future like you said, then please tell me what will be good for whites by becoming a minority in the nation their ancestors founded?
Exactly my point. No one has given me any positive benefit to this. If anyone can just join american culture, than ultimately it means nothing.

Attached: 1528131028388.jpg (992x768, 117K)

If Americans have no culture or identity why are they so fucking easy to recognise

Attached: 1535452887359.jpg (1200x1511, 449K)

>almost 2 centuries
>the america that the founding fathers had envisioned died in 1865

w-what is going on? how old is this motherfucker

Yeah man, you got me, im immortal
*decades.

Then here some better questions:
What do you look like? What ethnicity do you most stereotypically resemble?
What culture in the world do you idealise the most?

You can't just pick a culture of one of your parents?

it's not a problem at all, HAVING an identity like that would be the problem and is one of the reasons your countrymen act like retards so much, you should be happy you dodged it

Im a redhead, most people would assume i look stereotypically irish. I suppose elements of british, french, italian, german, various balkan and japanese.
My mom is plastic when it comes to ethnicity, she one of the types of says im part this, and this, and that, and these, but has no idea what shes talking about. My father on the other hand is a neocon shabbos goy who respects israel above all else. I guess the culture of my parents is no different then mine, the life styles i have with them are the same, but our values are completely differnet
Except thats the point. What am i if i dont belong to the culture of this country, or wouldnt belong in the culture of any other country?

>The America the founding fathers envisioned was dead by 1865
wat.
are you a Dixie cuck or a Jow Forums schizo because literally the fathers created the US in hopes that it would expand liberty, even to slaves. Thomas Jefferson himself constantly spoke in hypocritical manners about the evils of slavery. You have to be either insane, indoctrinated, or a retard to believe otherwise.

And nevermind the ignorance you've displayed about Rap music, referring to all of of hip hop as if it was just Gangsta rap disregarding all of the raps songs about shit other than fucking hoes. You must be a pessimistic, rotting mass of a human to be so cynical that you doubt music to ever again change in a positive way like it always had before. And you ignore all American music that is good which comes out now.

Your problem isn't just a lack of a identity, but a lack of soul. You've lost all hope and magic because of a series of trivial grievances and have now chose to give up on natures game. You don't try new things open your mind and see our world for what it is. No you just sit there in a dark, dark room moping about all which has no effect.
You don't need an identity you need a therapist. There is true good and magic in this world, you can see it in the pattern of scratches on an old desk, or the variety of colors and textures which cover the life giving ground under our feet. All you need to do is take note of them.

not belonging in the culture of other countries is normal you brainlet

Why do you believe you do not belong to American culture?

I understand that you moron, its the fact that i dont belong in my own countries culture as well.
Im not a dixie tard, but america was supposed to be a semi unified conglomerate of somewhat independent states that coexisted. People thought of themselves as virginians or new yorkers before americans. We also didnt get in others business but our own. We are now a military industrial complex that digs its claws in to any situation it can, whether that is to benefit ourselves or cause detriment to others.
Because american culture is degenerate. American culture is listening to nigger rap,binge drinking, hooking up with people you dont know. There is nothing positive about american culture. And since american culture can be enjoyed by anyone, as anyone can be considered an american, regardless of citizenship, its ultimately pointless. There is no american culture like there is japanese, mongolian, or greek culture. If anyone who happens to live on this specific piece of land, and is able to be called an american, then using that term as an identity means absolutely nothing

you belong in it just fine like anyone else does

and/or if you actually dont, then having a clear heritage wouldnt help you because your problem is you own autism

What does this company do with the DNA

I agree i am slightly autistic about this, but i dont belong to it.

my guy the confederate constitution was literally more totalitarian than the one in the US when it came to states rights, and you overestimate the role the military plays in internal politics

Attached: ODNI.jpg (700x675, 184K)

>If anyone who happens to live on this specific piece of land, and is able to be called an american, then using that term as an identity means absolutely nothing

Well America adopted the Jus soli laws for that exact reason. Do you feel the same when you look at other American cultures or is it just the United States you feel is absolutely cultureless?

You should know that no European country is ever going to think of you as anything but an American though.

Attached: 1527825613661.png (1920x986, 268K)

that's your own fault and probably mostly just your own perception as well

They sell it to insurance companies who then can hike rates or deny coverage to people with genetic predisposition to illnesses.

That's usually what happens if you are an ethno-nationialist and realized that you aren't even a member of an ethno-state.

Yes, its my own fault for not wanting to be part of a degenerate culture and being born in this country.
I feel america is cultureless in the sense that there is no exclusivity. I understand that euros are gonna only think of me as an american, but if they see random niggers or spics or whoever as american too, then my point is only reinforced.

so sour grapes basically

grow up

>still hasnt refuted my points
I have grown up,which is why im pissy about this

Mmmmm there is good reason America is known as The Great Satan.

>Because american culture is degenerate. American culture is listening to nigger rap,binge drinking, hooking up with people you dont know.
But that's present in every other country in the world, not even to a lesser extent, it's easily found in any culture
If you are desperate to seek some sort of identity, you could just adopt the variant of Anglo culture that made up most of the States' past
Just live like a 50's white American, reject what you think is degenerate, spend time only with those who share your values
>if they see random niggers or spics or whoever as american too, then my point is only reinforced
Every country and culture has always had a nigger or spic equivalent that's considered by rival cultures to be part of that main culture
Nothing you have mentioned so far is exclusive to Americans, be it mutts, degeneracy, or some sort of savage minority mistaken for the majority culture

Move to Alabama or Appalachia I'm sure you share values with them

>wants something
>i-it's not like i want it, baka

>grown up

OP is just salty he can't feel special without actually contributing something to the world
Most pathetic shit I've seen in a while desu

>I feel america is cultureless in the sense that there is no exclusivity
Then is right, it is your own perception
Most cultures do not have elements that are exclusive only to culture, and there are very few exceptions, even among the most conservative ones
American culture itself, its obsessions with liberty and the Constitution and the philosophy of being "left alone" is unique on many levels
So the US not only does have exclusive elements, but for them to not have exclusive elements is perfectly normal

Other cultures have 1000 year long history or some sort of genetic purity. To be an American is to be a complete non-entity playing pretend. Even a shithole like Jamaica has more pride in their national identity and racial purity than the average american. Even a shithole like Brazil with its centuries of race mixing has a deeper culture and identity than America does. America has no past no history no future and only exists in the present and does not understand the meaning of the word preservation, or lineage. They're 1000 years too early.

I kek'd a bit.
I suppose youre right in a sense, but there is no way to protect such values. They are becoming more and more "dangerous" to have these days and without any way to protect our demographics those who share such beliefs will exist no more, or will not be allowed to express their values.
I would but alabama has too many blacks.
This guy gets it

American culture is modern culture you sperg
Brazilians and Jamaicans are Americanized too

Insurance companies and the FBI could more easily and more legally acquire your DNA from any lab work or drug tests you have done. The real scam here is that they make you pay for what amounts to a bunch of "maybe"s. Then they see if you have any interesting genes related to stuff people are researching and pawn off metadata. They don't "sell your genome" for the same reason that Google doesn't sell exact information: they would have a one time customer instead of a repeat customer.

So our culture is erasing other cultures

Larp as an injun, dress up as one hang out in the reserve and start learning their language.