Rapebabies

rapebabies

Attached: mx.gif (16x11, 358)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25435058/
pragmatismopolitico.com.br/2014/07/argentinos-atacam-brasileiros-com-comentarios-racistas.html
esportefera.com.br/noticias/futebol,argentinos-respondem-provocacao-de-brasileiros-com-racismo-nas-redes-sociais,70002549779
super.abril.com.br/saude/a-argentina-e-um-pais-racista/
acervo.oglobo.globo.com/em-destaque/racismo-do-macaquito-friedenreich-na-argentina-ao-macaco-aranha-no-sul-1-17383293
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MESEROOOOOOOOOOOO

Me too

>mestizo bad
>orange man good
>brown man bad

Attached: 1559082697264.jpg (732x772, 85K)

he is right

Their rapists are rapebabies also

Attached: es.gif (16x11, 352)

;)

yes, mexicans are double rapebabies

Based
Cuck

Kys

>rapebabies

based babies* FTFY. Mexicans are based tbqhwy

all mongrels are subhuman and I dont support trump, I hate that kike

>all mongrels are subhuman
based

subhuman mongrel rapebabies

Attached: tr.gif (16x11, 363)

Attached: 1553263680928.gif (384x464, 484K)

Litterally everyone with the exception of Ethiopians are rapebabies.

end your life chi

Based Mexibro. Tfw I'm a blonde-haired, blue-eyed all-American who loves the Mexican people and culture. I'm in awe of this new race created, by the will of Providence, from the best genes of the two greatest empires of the Old and New Worlds. I am currently in the process of learning Spanish so I can better communicate with my Mexican co-workers, and I hope to one day visit Mexico and eat a lot of delicious food!

t.
Self-hating white cucks not welcomed. Stay the fuck out loser

Attached: 1557941415821.png (716x800, 30K)

>the average native admixture of Mexicans is 80%
>modern day Mexicans are just Aztecs who speak Spanish
Really activated my almonds

>rape
it was consensual

Attached: Malinche.jpg (1024x768, 220K)

I fucking hate this board
There are so many spics and non whites
This shithole is turning left fast

Le monké has arrived

} sauce?

During the lowest Mesoamerican population, it is said in the city there was "as many as one spanish per 5 natives."

>t.

Attached: dfafrewqr.png (846x476, 489K)

Back to the favela with you, macaco.

take it easy joao
migrate to another chan's int if you care that much honestly

I get specially upset when I see spics using the american flag. Really brings one down.

Here is something spics cannot handle:

Attached: Jorge Pimentoso-.jpg (1263x630, 321K)

It's so sad, all my life I have been around people who have dark and brown skin, and being the guy with the whitest skin really made me feel like an asian in europe.
Yet, even tough there is a lot of racial variety here, people were never racists to each other.

But the spics are always racists to Brazilians, DESPITE BEING FUCKING INDIOS LOLOLOLOL ENJOY YOUR FUCKING CANNIBALISM AMAZON NIGGERS

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25435058/

Imagine being this insecure lmao

>this level of assblast

Attached: white-orangutan-rescued-south-brazil.jpg (400x266, 15K)

>NO HUE, PLS STOP YOU'RE HURTING US I DON'T WANT TO RESORT TO CALLING YOU THE SAME OFFENSE AGAIN :(

indios are the must butthurt race, second only to jews.
Even niggers can take banter better than you guys

>Yet, even tough there is a lot of racial variety here, people were never racists to each other.
you don't even seem like a racist tbqh just a reaction to latinx shitposts
just learn to look past them or migrate to online communities more to your liking
the internet is full of people and you are bound to dislike many of them so you have to learn to filter them in your own way
it's also worth knowing that not all of the so-called spics are shitposters who insult you, many latinx people share feelings of camarederie and fraternity with brazilians
tl;dr take it easy, and don't surround yourself with people if you dislike them that much

At least with you we know you're a subhuman upfront.

>indios are the must butthurt race Even niggers can take banter better
tf
tp

Just a reminder that our rapebabies will be the rape-fathers of your rape-sons and rape-grandsons and there's nothing that you can do about it :^)

Attached: SPENBALL.png (438x425, 221K)

no one rape us idiot, go and take a book of history

cope

kys moor subhuman

just a reminder to stop living vicariously through us like the dirty incel you are

It’s consensual

Now that's not how you should treat your granpapa Juan

nah you don't understand. For example: It is awful
playing games with them online It is like europeans playing cs with russians. They infest our servers because brazil is the largest country and biggest in population in south america so all the servers are here. Imagine you having a good time with your countrymen and them fucking racist boludos start calling you a "brasileiro pelotudo pele>maradona" with their fucking annoying strident voice calling everyone a monkey even tought like i said, they themselves are not even white! I even understand what they say, but they never understand portuguese and pretend like they are the owners of the fucking servers and regions
And when they come for tourism here, they shit the hole place and are fucking disrespectful, in fact, specially argentinians, they are the most disrespectful country of SA in my opnion. I live on the capital of Santa Catarina, and they have adquire a specific reputation for shitting our beaches with their trash and indecency Now sure mexicans are north americans, right? Yes but their culture is similar to the other countries in some key aspects and they do the same racist shit we have been seeing for a fucking century

The fucking hipocrasy is just cringy: This happens all the time:
pragmatismopolitico.com.br/2014/07/argentinos-atacam-brasileiros-com-comentarios-racistas.html

esportefera.com.br/noticias/futebol,argentinos-respondem-provocacao-de-brasileiros-com-racismo-nas-redes-sociais,70002549779

super.abril.com.br/saude/a-argentina-e-um-pais-racista/

acervo.oglobo.globo.com/em-destaque/racismo-do-macaquito-friedenreich-na-argentina-ao-macaco-aranha-no-sul-1-17383293

I specifically chose articles about argentinians since brazilians have a bit of a historic rivalvry between the countries (world soccer cups), but this happens with all the other countries here

Based

spqanish cock sucker
kill yourself

im germanic and i hate both moorberians and their rapebabies

tlaxcaltecs, choluls and totonacs have chosed mix with your ancestors, so there is not rape

argentinans are white tho

why dont mestizos have paternal indian ancesotors then?

that's honestly fucking awful man, i'm sorry you have to experience that everytime you want to have a good time with a video game you like.
im sure that it would have gotten to me too if I were in your shoes
i know this sounds like a copout answer but don't let anyone make you think less of yourself, and also don't give in to anyone's spitefulness or try to match it yourself
sorry you have to go through this shit, stay strong

yeah right

Attached: destaque-543725-repro.jpg (980x654, 315K)

Calm down sissy

>>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25435058/
>>The Amerindian ancestry in Central and Southeast of Mexico was the greatest in Latin America (50.9-68.6%)
>An estimate range of 50.9% to 68.6% is equivalent to a flat 80% standard

Attached: 1502226187604.jpg (243x251, 7K)

delete this pls

le 20%

Attached: argentinos.jpg (1600x1068, 910K)

colombian immigrants

>let me teach you about you country
i repeat totonacs, tlaxcaltecs and choluls

Thanks for being nice
slavs are the spics of europe thats why you are also joining in
you secretly feel anti-slavism in my message

fuck what these beans tell you, indian women were RAPED by the IBERI/\N colonizers

There are literal genetic studies both here in brazil and the rest of the america that show that Y dna is much more european than X dna, which means that the male IBERI/\N colonizers literally raped the ind*o and afric*n women

this is not your safe space rapebaby

ketpotblack.

Attached: 1507604757669.jpg (602x709, 67K)

The chad raza cosmica
The cringe virgin mutt

>fuck what these beans tell you, indian women were RAPED by the IBERI/\N colonizers
>There are literal genetic studies both here in brazil and the rest of the america that show that Y dna is much more european than X dna, which means that the male IBERI/\N colonizers literally raped the ind*o and afric*n women
How can one peninsula be so based?

>the totonacs, tlaxcaltecs and choluls gave up their women and let the spaniards breed them.

oh, so you are a product of cuckery then?

because you fucking retards forgot to send women here so that our men got alone and had to aliviate their hornyness by pumping some ATLANTO-M00RIS|-| SEED onto innocent ind*an and afric*n clay

every archaic societies do that even your ancestors, read levi-strauss for god sake

cope

oh shit what an argument

based
already impregnated a white girl (through rape)

el mestizaje maligno

Attached: prieto eterno.jpg (1449x833, 84K)

>read a fucking jew
why don't you read culture of critique too?
He even has part of a chapter for him.
www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
just ctrl-f
"

well you have a better theory about archaic societies and their fuctionality enlighten us please