Do you ever get depressed walking around in your city seeing all the rich people and beautiful women?

Do you ever get depressed walking around in your city seeing all the rich people and beautiful women?

Attached: 12_1024x1024.jpg (788x1024, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I53HDr0-Qew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because I almost never go outside.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i get jealous because i will never be rich so i will never be able to afford a trophy wife

I'm always depressed

Based

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No because i don't wanna be like them

>walking

Attached: 1531275875514.png (484x496, 217K)

what's funny

same

same but aren't women in paris very attractive and generally wealthy? at least in my city everyone is old money or upper middle class. lots of fashionable attractive people driving nice cars. makes me pissed off sometimes

honorable mexibro. in big american cities you see homeless dudes on the sidewalk which humbles you, but then you see guys in lambos/ferraris zoom by with fancy suits living in penthouses and tons of model tier upper middle/upper class girls and it makes you jealous.

Yeah when you are in one of those posh hangouts like a restaurant where everybody is the same age as you but all the men are tall and chiseled and well dressed and the women all beautiful and radiant it triggers some major feels.

What's so funny?

white women are overrated, they look 50 by the time they turn 30.

No, because I'm not pathetic retard.

No I only get depressed when I look in a mirror

Only look in the mirror when I have to

>when you are in one of those posh hangouts like a restaurant where everybody is the same age as you but all the men are tall and chiseled and well dressed and the women all beautiful and radiant it triggers some major feels.

yeah that shit is infuriating. like it makes me disgusted by capitalism sometimes. homeless dudes and millionares on the same street. and we have like a pseudo-nobility of sorts. seems like being "middle class" average person just means you're a peasant in a lot of ways. those posh neighborhoods just throw money around left and right, and their roads are perfect, clean buildings, no graffiti, etc.

and the chicks are way prettier than my hometown of 20k people (rural). way fucked up. i actually saw tumblrthots and insta-tier hoes everywhere, chicks in my hometown never dressed trendy like that or looked like tumblr chicks or models or whatever, and then there's straightup fancy looking chicks. it's crazy how much of a difference class makes. they're all really rich and attractive on top of it from probably rich dudes always getting 10/10 wives over multiple gens and passing down money/good genes from their wives.

are you really? post a pic. how rich are u? what's your money coming from?

bullshit

white women look pretty good until like 45 if they're from a upper middle class or higher background, they just transition to the milf look at 30. but after 40-45 yeah they go to shit. but who cares, their reproductive cycle is done by then

t. privileged trustie

>until like 45
Yet hispanic, black and asian women look good until they are 60

Based Africans

>black women
are you kidding? many are born fat/ugly. maybe the mixed girls.

>hispanic
only the majority white ones

>asians
yeah they look good, but who wants to fuck someone 50+? that's disgusting anyway. and asians plateau at like 7-8/10 looks wise where white women are often 8-9s. if you have money you can still fuck young chicks at 30-50 too.

>implying either of those are in my city

which one?

they probably just aren't in your neighborhood

i live in the middle of nowhere

Nope...just fren em an say hi to cuties

no not really i never pay attention to my surroundings while walking unless i eavesdrop on some conversation and i start thinking again. always thinking pretty much and never stop thinking at all

Attached: 1553454877314.jpg (298x484, 123K)

is it really a city then? like what population is it

where are you from? do rich and attractive people exist there or are you from a casual place?

isn't that a town then?

Nope. Everybody is wearing a mask anyway, and there is only so many people in the 1% (1% of population, obviously). The rest chased status symbols whose functional utility is completely disconnected from its value, at the cost of more important things in life.

why are they wearing masks?

Game theory basically. People are social creatures and are pulled towards images of success and stay away from images of failure, whatever that means in a given society. So people go into debt to get that stock "luxury" car and a fancier apartment instead of scaling down and focusing on more genuine relationships. After a while they start to believe the world they've constructed for themselves and view it as the new normal.

As for genuinely rich people, the top 1% or the 0.1% money isn't a problem and if they got brains will never be. But at the same time they experience different challenges in life, most often lack of personal achievement. Without a hunger to push forward, some succumb to drugs/etc...
Lifes complex my dude

>Pink
>it's just black
I know Pink is a brand but that still is confusing

I feel depressed walking around my city knowing out vengeance isn't good as it should be done.
And blood of our dead warriours still calsl about revenge
youtube.com/watch?v=I53HDr0-Qew

based Brendon Small

No because there's no rich people or beautiful women here

More depressed, yes