Would your country be better off as the 51st state? Be honest

Would your country be better off as the 51st state? Be honest.

Attached: A0EBC78A-5D21-4600-8209-9875A14F5481.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely. Korean congress is a fucking joke.

A potential US annexation of another country should not result in a "51st state", it should result in all of that country's existing regional divisions being added as the 51st-XXst states.

Not at all. American companies would lobby hard to worsen labor standards and dismantle our extensive and solvent welfare state. We would go from our budget surplus to record debt because billionaires want their tax breaks.

Just make Puerto Rico the 51st state already, no reason not to

Hahahaha, never.
Oh god, never.
That would be hell.

I thought we already had 51 states.

>tfw we don't buy states anymore

>No reason not to
Mullatos, Mexsitos, amd corruption say hello.

good
fuck germany

>he thinks billionaires in his country pay taxes
Wew boy do I have some news for you...

Every Brazilian wishes Brazil turned into a 51st state. Or at the very least a Puerto Rico.

>tfw no Brazil to use as a Hawaii 2.0

my country? yes
me? no

>Every Brazilian

Attached: image.png (800x699, 764K)

based, these lads are welcome in my country

In wish we would open the border to all Brazilian women.

Ohio doesn’t count.

wsj.com/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000

Germany is a huge country. Assuming Germany gets admitted as 16 states, you would be big enough to seriously affect policy in the US.

RUDE
YES WE DO

Prove it. Take a poop in front of us.

yikes. i got a better idea, let's fuck off from puerto rico.

it would be nice to donate so I don't have to be afraid of dying without reproducing

No. The only thing I'd like to have is easy access to guns for hunting, but that's it

Its good. Only 3 million people. Most niggers can't afford ticket that means no niggers will come here. Its much better than nowadays politicians.

I can't think of a more awkward country to annex

>buffer zone between russia and china
it would cause immense butthurt

>germany has a budget surplus
spit it out Germoney my country needs more shiny new airports in Castellón

oooh i forgot about that.

HEY

akchually jalel brik a tunisian intellectual pushed for this meme.

You said the same shit about Hawaii a century ago, that it could never be a state because there were "too many Asians and Polynesians in it"

we've been progressively becoming more american economically and politically
and yeah turns out when you give corporate handouts, fuck off unions and weaken labour laws you get lower wages and mroe debt

Yes

Pls don't become chinese

At least you pussies would get your guns back

We should already be 51st state. It's a bit insulting we're not.

Attached: 1558935646814.gif (500x373, 46K)

as if they pay taxes lmfao

China has done more for us by being a trading partner than either the brits or poms have done as allies. Those to those fuckers across the channel and the subhumans from your cunt, we've been dragged into multiple wars across the world we had no reason to be apart of. We've had out politics corrupted by corporations and the CIA. On top of that we have an American spying base on our soil which Australians aren't even allowed to enter, which spies on our citizens.
When it comes to relations with other world powers, China is one of the few which hasn't fucked us over, at least yet.
An ideal future would see Australia more integrated into South East Asia and having no allied relations with either the UK or the USA. Even if that means we end up speaking some sort of Indonesian/English hybrid like they do with Chinese and English in Singapore.

Something like a quarter of the Swiss population owns firearms. They have mandatory service and are taught how to use them.
Just how fucking ignorant are you yanks?

No man, we're supposed to be family, the five eyes

Attached: godfather int.jpg (1400x420, 143K)

In a previous thread like this some guys made flags

Attached: finnish america.png (1499x608, 369K)

Attached: State of Portugal.png (1280x853, 96K)

Attached: USUBD.png (2000x1272, 85K)

>51st state? Nah! I'd rather have Confederate independence

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

The swiss recently changed the laws towards more restrictive gun control

Nobody cares anymore
I will unironically say that if we were the 51st state, given the similarities of our circus of politics, Duterte would be US president by now

Go back to where you came from, Bruce Wong

No, way to incompatible systems and you would just feel shunned and under-appreciated in our cool social climate.

made an attempt at it , didnt work

You're a bit of an abusive big brother

I thought Israel was the 51st or 52nd state or whatever