It is literally this simple so why over-complicate it?

Stop. no more larping

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 11.14.50 PM.png (1434x1152, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Peninsula
livescience.com/57927-new-zealand-part-of-eighth-continent.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you cut off in the middle of the peninsula? The eastern edge of it is the Ural mountains

denmark is more european than scandinavia? cool

Attached: asia.png (1434x1152, 734K)

do you understand what a peninsula is? The ural mountains are used for europe by the larpers that pretend it is a continent. The urals aren't surrounded by sea on 3 sides. It is completely outside of the peninsula.

Attached: Ural-mountains-map-from-lexip-4.gif (1600x1173, 436K)

I'm not talking about culture or the people. I'm talking about geography. And yes Denmark is in in the peninsula. Can't say the same about Norway, Sweden and Finland.

>eurasia is the largest island

Are Russians considered asian?

It seems like I wasn't clear enough. So just to be more clear, the white area is the european peninsula as it is the mainland. Everyone else is an islander or a mainlander that lives outside of the geographic peninsula.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 3.49.24 PM.png (1424x1108, 740K)

This pleases me.

You leave Scandinavia in Asia this way

Sort of

We are all in Asia. It's an Asian peninsula (or Euroasian if you prefer the term).

yes. and everyone native to europe is asian too.

why doesn't anyone understand what I'm trying to say?

I'M SAYING EUROPE IS ASIA. It is not a continent it is just a peninsula of asia. So Scandinavia is asia either way. And so is europe.

Attached: mainland Asia + some surrounding islands.png (1200x1200, 477K)

All German land

That would be Eurasia, not Asia.

Then why isn't Africa part of the continent as well?
The Sinai peninsula is connected to Africa

continents are arbitrary and trying to reason with it is autistic. europe is a continent because we said so.

why not just draw the line to meet the sea on the north coast of russia?

>continents are arbitrary
>american education

Hilariously the EU is much more important than the imaginary construct of Europe yet tons of people are proud over being "Europeans".

That was the border Roman empire wanted the empire to be (the Elba river)

based

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (1920x1280, 47K)

>russian education

explain how they aren't arbitrary

geology n shit

>do you understand what a peninsula is?
Yes, a peninsula doesn't end where it spreads out into the mainland. Thats why the italian peninsula ends at the alps and not further south

Attached: 1559129720677.png (1434x1152, 720K)

C-Continental plates?!

kek

The Arabian continent, cool.

True there is 140 km of land that connect Africa and Asia so you could make an argument for that. But then you will also have to make an argument for the 90 km that connect north and south america.
Nowadays the suez canal artificially separates asia and africa anyway.

they are arbitrary but that doesn't mean we can't classify them coherently

because that doesn't make sense geographically. I want the european peninsula so I can't really draw any random line and then claim everything on one side of it is a peninsula. I have to be coherent.

>a peninsula doesn't end where it spreads out into the mainland.
yes it does. That is the whole point.

>Thats why the italian peninsula ends at the alps
except it doesn't. geographically speaking

tectonic plates aren't the same as continents

Attached: earth-s-tectonic-plates.jpg (794x485, 97K)

so why doesn't the peninsula start at north east italy. when the balkans start to spread south does that not mean it is the end of a peninsula?

Europe is part of Asia, kouhai.

We call America as a single continent
The Olympics use 5 rings because in Europe the 5 rings are said to reprensent the 5 continents
In North America they divide North and South America

f a c t

Attached: 01.png (800x397, 198K)

According to this map, is Saint Petersburg in Europe or in Asia?

Attached: 1558472291863.png (657x527, 38K)

Italian peninsula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Peninsula

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 4.21.28 PM.png (600x772, 864K)

The Italian peninsula is the dark green part of this map
Technically speaking most of the Po Valley area isn't part of the peninsula

Attached: 1280px-Italian_Peninsula_in_Europe.svg.png (1280x979, 269K)

finally a sound post itt

Same question

B&R
It's just the outskirts of Bilbao

chuckled

Attached: kek.gif (388x250, 898K)

both because it's the window to evropa

livescience.com/57927-new-zealand-part-of-eighth-continent.html

Attached: b8e5abefb94.jpg (1131x1400, 454K)

What a retarded question. Slavs are obviously Europeans.

>Greater Portugal
>Continentugal

>yes. and everyone native to europe is asian too.

Attached: 1558789803218.png (645x729, 42K)

He said Russians, not Slavs. Russia has a lot of Tatars. I think half the population or more if we go by the one drop rule.

>slavs
artifical construct
Southern slavs are italo-turks, western slavs are celto-germans and eastern slavs are finno-mongols.

>North America and South America are on continent because they are part of the same landmass
>Europe is in the asian landmass but it must be a different continent because
what did the Olympics mean by this?

It is in asia because europe is asia.
but I get what you mean. and the answer is that is a border city. You could say it is in both. Just like metropolitan Istanbul is both in europe and non-european asia.

So the Venetii weren't Italian? Weird. Is that even a natural border?

You've just called something an artificial construct by referring to other artificial categories as a point of correction.
It's amazing how people go out of their way to remember historical demonyms yet refuse to learn the basics of genetics.

Dude, Finns are literally Eurasians. You have asiatic origin.

Ironically Tatarstan is geographically located in Europe.

>northern italian disinfo trying to justify seceding
nuh uh m8 you are stuck with the south FOREVER

I know about this but it is under water (ignoring the islands)

they literally are though. but ok larper

>snowchink trying to call me a mongrel

Attached: 1558276857736.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

>mmm...

Attached: 1559132941329.png (720x720, 84K)

I don't know
I don't argue the science behind it but just stating how we are taught

Italics people all developed in what is now modern day Hungary (Pannonia) before migrating in the various part of Italy
It's not clear if Venetics were or not part of the Italic branch but surely they were a branch of IndoEuropean people

That being said modern day Venetians speak a neoLatin language so still Italic

Scandinavia includes Denmark though.

Attached: 1420048349688.png (500x186, 64K)

>y-you t-too
This? not an argument. Finns have a tiny bit of arctic hunter gatherer genes which give us a little bit higher IQ. Russians have Altaic heritage which corrupts them to the core. Check the average IQ in Kazakhstan.

fucking kek

Are arabs this bad in geography? Europe begins in the Ural borders. St Petersburg is obviously in Europe

I know you're just trolling, but this highlights more how Asia is too large rather than Europe being too small. The mid-east, India, south-east Asia and East Asia should be its own thing.

Do you even known how far in the urals are located?

the anime peninsula

Attached: catalonia pls leave us alone.png (674x633, 203K)

>Stop. no more larping
Nobody asked us when the Greeks invented their concept of Europe. Why care?

hmmm..

Why is Europe a peninsula of Asia and not the other way around ? Aren't we the ones that colonized them?

No, Europe does not begin in the Urals, that was made up by the Russia (Peter the Great) to "Europeanize" Russia.

it's like arguing that a tomato is a berry and not a vegetable

So did other Euros.
Ever heard of Lipka Tatars?
Poland, Lithuania?
Genetic studies debunked Russians being intermixed with Asiatics.
Even those Russians who reside in Tatarstan itself have less Asian admix than Fingols.

Attached: 1558963375671.jpg (1263x3092, 1.48M)

you don't understand what I'm trying to say

I'm dead serious
and you completely missed the point. Europe is huge not small. I never said that.

>the greeks

I am not talking about the people I'm talking about geography
and europe is a peninsula of asia

Attached: 1517489201015.png (1280x1304, 840K)

Why is Europe a peninsula of Asia? Why aren't Europe and Asia just the two sides of one continent called Eurasia?

That makes no sense, since Russians are native to Europe.

It's small in comparison to Asia. And the people there have something in common with one another. Asia on the other hand groups together so many different countries and cultures that has almost nothing to do with one-another.

>The name Europe, as a geographical term, was used by Ancient Greek geographers such as Strabo to refer to part of Thrace below the Balkan mountains.[34] Later, under the Roman Empire the name was given to a Thracian province.

It's not a game of percentages it's about about genetic expression. I don't know much about Lipa Tatars but it's possible their Altaic roots were de facto erased by selective pressure due to living in European countries like Lithuania and Poland. The chaotic culture which has dominated Russia for a millenium only amplified the effect of the Altaic stock so even 2% can make someone act 99% Altaic because the Altaic modal personality individuals outcompeted the more civilized individuals, like Novgorodians of old. I recall the cannibal couple from southern Russia who were in the news last year for eating 30(?) people had a name of Tatar origin. It's a good example of Altaic personality modal being successful due to excessively violent tendencies.

Asia = Asia Minor. The Greek hadn't discovered Asia yet.

They're right on the money with Europe though.

So are Iranians.

There are Wildmen and there are Europoors.

Attached: Forested areas of Europe by percentage.png (4592x3196, 848K)

>the Italian peninsula ends at the alps and not further south
pardon?

Europe isn't geologically different though

Attached: Screenshot-2019-5-29 Italian Peninsula - Wikipedia.png (282x249, 20K)

Imagine being a sub 33 1/3 % forestlet

You are a Europoor. See this thread for more information, please.
Por favor. Mira.

This is not what I'm trying to say. If I say that europe is a peninsula of asia then that means all the land from Portugal to Korea are asia all the same. But just like Arabia is a peninsula of asia, so is europe.

I'm talking about geography not the people

So like what, were all just different variants of Asians?

t. uncivilised savage beast
Mediterraneans truly are the most balanced and equilibrated race there is.

god. i knew baltics and bydlo are into incest. but this level is just fucking hilarious..

Attached: 14566523679211.jpg (604x476, 66K)

Spaniards are not Med

I wasn't talking about the people but yeah we're all just different variants of asians

Europe is a subcontinent of Eurasia.

t. last province to be civilized by rome

Medder than thee, Jaakko

Hispania was literally the first part outside of Italy to become Roman

>long text of bullshit theories..

sigh.. its like bydlo proving that their ukrainian race came from planet Venus..

Attached: 14662624546810.jpg (740x545, 105K)

And the last part to embrace civilization by marcus agrippa due to all the locals being retarded.

Trust me, I've actually met Russians. There's something alien to Europe about their behaviour.
There's Russians living near me and they piss freely outside just as an animal would.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Asturii, Vascones and Cantabrii were subjected very late, that's true, but the Mediterranean coast has been speaking Latin for 2200 years now.