Why women do this? Are they just retards?

Why women do this? Are they just retards?

Attached: eaf6a0a9.jpg (1080x1920, 186K)

rape

To attract chads and tyrones

What's wrong with that, incel?

This image again... yes... I would rape her and then beat the living shit out of her like in that French movie

pusy

pyly :-DD

nice photoshop

>Are they just retards?
Yes user, women are indeed retarded.

have sex

We don't live in 1945 Berlin

i dont get it

Based

They say that with their bodies they do what they want and that they should be dressed to their liking, which is fine.
But these women do not understand that the world is full of criminals, rapists, who are going to give a shit about the ideology of liberation. And for this reason I do not allow my daughter to wear short clothes and so on, at least when she goes out alone on the street.

Too late, I've already fucked your daughter.

No man goes out looking for women to rape until you provoke their instinct like OP pic.

Wise man.

Finnish women want BBC

Attached: vesala.jpg (1200x1599, 128K)

>But these women do not understand that the world is full of criminals, rapists, who are going to give a shit about the ideology of liberation.
they do, most women would rather let a criminal spread his genes than even considering looking at an incel

You don't have children, kouhai.

>I do not allow my daughter

lol

Who gives a shit

wrong

Why do men do this?

Attached: the Chad poke.webm (448x800, 1.07M)

More

Attached: 1548897410298.jpg (1440x1920, 354K)

kek

If you're handsome as FUCK you literally cannot rape women. You can just take them by force and they all consent and enjoy it.

Attached: 1558898196453.jpg (640x640, 64K)

I don't understand why people want to be seen as a piece of meat
What happened? Why do so many people feel that way?

tbf I the amount of coalburners I see in Helsinki is fucking depressing, even girls back home don't date niggers nearly as much as finnish girls

where is your home

Something they can't control?

social media and based feminism taking away a woman's purposes apart from sex

Yes but they will still sue you after it

Englandistan

i suppose even niggers don't want our women

Only if the Chad stops paying attention to them

How bout tiny yellow cock?

That's what Finnish men want

They enjoy the attention. And nothing happened, women always tried attracting men with their bodies. If anything went wrong is incel religions which force women to wear a tent because incels are too weak-minded to handle the sight of an attractive woman's body.

Attached: 1527366378162.jpg (574x574, 47K)

Maybe she just didn't know how she looked because you can't see your own ass?

because men let them do it

Imagine being this naive

This. All women should wear burkhas.

Umm sweetie, marketing your ass cheeks to every cross-eyed peasant will lead to attracting said crowd whose primary reason of approach is the ass cheeks.

It's a low tier mating strategy for securing financial security/illegitimate children at the cost of ever being attracted to your long-term mate and your kids ever seeing their real father.

This is what happens when theres no father/brother to control them

Do you want it too?

That's true. Strangely so. We have one hell of a surprise to face after 15 or 20 years from now. And I assume that you are playing at least some part in that surprise too.

I also know that the surprise will hit most people... by surprise. Although I'm not sure whether I'm yet in peace with that either, or not.

People don't think of all that. Insecure women want attention and the dumb ones don't care if they look vulgar.

why do I remember retarded shit like your original comment the first time this was posted but I can’t remember where I put my phone 5 minutes later

yeah

you have what I call "degenerate memory", many such cases

Yes, I am not a nigger though. Also I haven't seen any mutt children. Just girls walking around with pooskins so make of that what you will.

I recall your comment reading something like “I would ask her to have sex with me and if she refused I would beat and rape her” and you racked up many (You)s :^)