1. cuntree

1. cuntree
2. what is your cunts minimum wage?

>flag
>7.25 USD per hour (federal)
Most states have their own minimum wage

Attached: mini wagie.gif (800x1291, 70K)

1. flag
2. there is no minimum wage because we're not communists

17NZD something .. Don't remember

>flag
>around 2.5 euros per hour

Actually collective bargains are more communist

11,69 USD per hour + 8% bonus (a months salary per year) for a 36 hour workweek and 4 weeks paid leave.

(Being sick is always paid here)

2.92 dollars per hour

But it also depends on the branch. This is the absolute minimum, but some branches have their own agreements.

Also, kids below 21 are allowed to be paid less.

Ontario 14 dollars an hour

I'd love to beat you up

>absolute minimum
here its perfectly normal to be paid minimum wage
before joining eu so everyone can move easily it used to be the norm and most people hired on black market for even less, but today they increase wages cause otherwise everyone leaves for germany or ireland

Collective bargains at least here don't cover all fields and we don't have a minimum wage, At least the state will put somewhat minimum wage. I know people who are paid just by commissions alone. That's USA tier

no it's not, state intervention is communist while collective bargaining is actually 100% capitalist; the union is a company that sells a product (workers) and the top bidder (company who needs workers) gets it

>That's USA tier
The fact there are fields withtout a minimum wage like some people there have to rely on tips

It's also acceptable here if you have no education or skills. But we also have collective bargaining where the employer and employee unions making branche specific agreements with each other. And those agreements have to provide superior conditions for the employee than the minimum standards set by the law.
The government usually doesn't get involved with the collective bargaining.

Flag
No minimum wage.

The shittiest salary I've had was McDonald's. 16 Euro/hour.

Attached: 48cabd1e14d0f44e2c4694eb9eea5d787c8d0d074db2a31fbadcda268822cfd6.jpg (316x320, 29K)

3,46€ per hour

collective bargaining is more of a state thing here

9,19€/h

>17,8 USD for working at McDonalds
Alright, I was just looking for a job. I think I'll work at a Swedish McDonalds in the meantime.

It's $11.50 in my province. 7.63€ / $8.50 USD

With a 40 hour a week job that's $23,920 per year which is the provincial average for a single person

>16e/h
>mickeyDees
?????
THE FUCK?

2.9usd per hr before taxes.

105 dollar per month.

he's either lying or isn't talking about base wage, but wage after earning extra from working shitty hours + vacation pay (12-13% extra)

>before taxes
Which are like fucking 50%, mind you

That shit is outdated, minimum wage in new york is 15$. Started this year

Nevermind, didn’t read the small print.

450 USD/month

5 dollars per day

Flag
It's ¥762 ($6.96) in my prefecture.

I always wonder how come places like the US and Canada have such shitty minimum wage yet people doing mediocre jobs still earn so much.
I understand how skills and trade etc works but so many people are still easily replaceable.

Also it is hard over here to earn the bare minimum since most sectors have extras for overtime and vacation money etc. The only exception really are people employed in the food industry. They get absolutely nothing on top of their hourly wage even if they work from 22:00 to 6:00

My first job paid 12€/h

What do you consider a mediocre job? Americans normally fall into four categories: old money or connected, educated money, manager, or wage slave. 60% are wage slaves, 20% are managers (who were once wageslaves), 15% are educated money, and the rest are old money.

About 11 USD per hour

How can minimum wage be the provincial average?