Hideo Kojima

1.Ur cunt
2.Do you like Hideo Kojima in ur cunt?
3.Will you buy Death Stranding?

youtu.be/piIgkJWDuQg

Attached: hideokojima.jpg (400x400, 28K)

1. Flag
2. Yeah
3. I guess

Kojima is a cringe westaboo and his game is pretentious, artsy-fartsy shit. That said, i will still probably play this game and be disappointed.

I don't know who he is

It's coming to PC, right?

I agreed he’s pretty cringey when it comes to dialogue and being a westaboo but the man’s an incredible director desu

>「DEATH STRANDING デジタルデラックスエディション」(9612円,税込)
oof

nope

yes
yes
have no ps4
nigger
cringe
no ;(

Who is Hideous Cozyman?

Probably a timed release. It’s Kojima’s studio, so I doubt he’s going to pass showing off his tech on a PC

MGS 5 is the most pretentious crap I've ever played. No wonder indie devs and GodOfSoys deify this guy but personally I couldn't care less.

Oh wait, he killed Konami! Where the fuck am I going to get Gradius and Goemon fix now?

We getting Detroit Become Human which was founded by Sony on PC and Microsoft is teaming up with Sony for new hardware projects. It's possible.

Flag
Yes of course
No i don't play vidyas

how does this hack trick people into shoving money at him for hollywood actors and licensed soundtracks?
based anyway

MGSV was hands down the worst in the series. I’m sure he gave up trying after Konami refused to fund him trying to make a Hollywood movie simulator instead of a game.

He’s been in charge of death stranding for five years now with infinite funding. The trailer shows his handiwork

This game is never coming out.

Ireland
Yeah, MGS2 and 3 are some of my favorite games
Depends on how well it's received

It’s releasing on November 8th this year.

It’s amazing how he’s convinced Refn to be in the game too.

We probably have the biggest fanbase. Just look at his Instagram comments

Peace Walker was worse.

>Big Boss thinking The Boss somehow survived even though he shot her in the face himself
>Starting the trend of "lost cold war technology that's more advanced than modern technology"
>Man Womanman
>Making the missions intentionally annoying in order to force people to use co-op (which was admittedly fun)

кoдзимa гeний

At least, Peace Walker had an ending. MGS V is still unfinished.

the last kojima game I enjoyed was MGS3 14 years ago so no.

Coглaceн

No, the gameplay doesn't look very exciting.

There wasn't even gameplay in the trailer

I get the impression that he went into the video game industry because he failed as a screenplay writer. He's still cool though.

Peace walker is my favorite. It's the only game that focuses on gameplay instead of cringeworthy fanfiction. Also it has Rathalos.

why does he wear the goggle

Flag
I really liked MSG5
If it's a ps4 exclusive i won't bc I'm on pc

flag
yes
no, I'm not fond of movie games

>>
Is this the guy who invented pooemon

Kojima is a hack.

I like him but I'm not willing to buy a P$4 just for Death Stranding

flag