Holo + Chainlink

Thinking of diversifying my portfolio. I have 1700 Link, which is more than enough even at an eventual eoy of 1K.

The thing is, there is a chance that Holo might make good on its promise to revolutionise tech. I'm thinking of sinking the last 200 Euros of my budget into Holo just to be on the safe side. Opinions?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Tron

all. in. link.

>Coin focused on one sector instead of changing the entire game and creating a totally new infrastructure
>Implying this is not going to be anything else than another FUN

You see, I'm worried that Holo might be able to get its product out quicker than Sergey and the crew. If this happens, companies and institutions might seriously start considering ditching the blockchain entirely.

Bumping

Unironically thinking this too

Right, that's why I'm thinking of sinking the last part of my funds into Holo. Should be able to get a decent supply of HOT, and in the case that Sergey does deliver, I'll still be sitting pretty.

Yes because if you put that 200$ into link you have like 2300 link.

If link goes to 100$ you aren't going to give a shit if you have only 170k vs 230k cuz you are a poorfag now.

But if holochain btfo Blockchain then you aren't in a bad position holding that holo. I'd wagecuck and deposit to get to 1 million holo tho which isn't that hard unless you live in Ghana

Fucking hell man...200$. What are people doing with their lives? You will not make life changing amounts with those funds man. Sorry to be a downer.

buy holo it will be priced similiar to xrp and stellar, just think how many holo tokens you can buy for 200 dollars and then price that similiar to xrp value, fuck chainlink

Yeah. I own link, and I think right now if you buy HOLO, you could make it during the next bullrun. Holo could hit mcap ripple levels. That would be $1.

Has enough meme power to out do EOS I think. People in silicon valley are actually talking about HOLO, unlike any of the other scam ICO's that came out last year.

this guy gets it

Attached: 1494983609484s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

hot same price as telcoin ATM. both could moon

That’s the hope! I’m deep into both link and holo with a holoport on the way. Holo is just so fucking normie friendly. And the headlines will just write themselves.

It's enough IF we hit an eventual mythical EOY with Link. Those levels are a ways away and contingent on Sergey managing to market and push his product securely. This is Holo's strength: to propose an alternative to blockchain before Link can strengthen blockchain tech and integrate it on a wide scale.

Also, I don't have much money to sink in risky ventures. I've already reconciled myself to this fact, so I'm content with what I have and am already happy that I could get this much Link and Holo.

Hmm, so you say Holo would turn me a profit with a good bullrun? What are its long term chances, any possibility of a meme-tier EOY?

$0.10 eoy.
$1 sometime after that.

If binance dex thing turns out to be true we will see 0.1 usd easily

Any chance of it going higher? Because it that is all it's going to do, I might cash out early.

of course it can always go higher, but the values user posted are already pretty hopeful

Yeah, you're right. Do you happen to know roughly how many HOT I could score with 200 Euros?

about 300k, so you're looking at 30k to 300k dollars

that's a little delusional user, there is unlimited supply. i don't think this will moon after the mainnet launch

That's HOT and assuming after a mainnet launch, right? Not a bad take.

Also, side question: even if Holo launches before Chainlink, what are the chances of it actually becoming mainstream enough to totally topple Link's incoming tech?

Blockchain needs oracles because it's only a distributed ledger, you need to come up with convoluted oracle systems like chainlink and ekiden to shoehorn complex information into a ledger system.
Holochain doesn't need them because it's a decentralized agent centric framework to validate the agents identity and reputation and the data they output to the network, therefore any sufficently reputable agent of the holochain network can function as an agent.

I'm all in on holo ever since the holo ico but I still have reasonable concerns that the technology might be too good to be true, but if they do deliver, then it literally kills 99.99% of blockchain projects, specially middleware projects like Chainlink that only exist to work around the limitations of blockchain technology.

you'll probably see another bullrun but this time it's not an erc-20/blockchain bullrun but a pure holochain bullrun and you can reinvest that in holochain based icos.

You new? Of course it can go higher, though I was already being pretty generous.

HOT becomes Holofuel after mainnet (and essentially swaps to unlimited supply), to be honest it sounds like you might want to do a bit more research before jumping into anything. You don't seem to really have a clue about any of this stuff.

>>HOT becomes Holofuel after mainnet (and essentially swaps to unlimited supply
actually it swaps to net zero supply, the unlimited supply is weak skytard fud.

I'm far more well-read on Chainlink, Holo not so much, which is one of the reasons why I made the thread.

link is a meme is a meme is a meme.

Attached: 1532497350723.jpg (1486x1253, 590K)

Correct. The best way I was able to wrap my head around it was comparing it to a corn farmer. There is an unlimited amount of corn that could be grown in the world, but the market will dictate and self regulate the profitability of growing that corn. Same should happen with hosting and generating holofuel.

>unlimited supply
holy fuck just stop