My exam is in 20 days

My exam is in 20 days

If I fail I kms

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7.jpg (662x712, 38K)

can't fail the exam if you drop out of uni before

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ.jpg (1080x565, 67K)

fucking based

finally, tired of your shitty threads

Noooooo plz do not.

what are you studying?

you are not white Pedro de almeida

Isn't it a secondary school exam or something like that?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

>exam
>singular
haha lmao

based I have done it no regrets

neither are you lmao

>why yes I do cram 1 night before exams and do all my essays the day before and still pass with flying colours. it's because I have a photographic memory and a high I.

Oh look, another "I'm gonna kill myself" thread. What's the deal with these subhumans?

pls talk to me back on discord for fuck sake
i want to talk to you :(

Attached: 1558863001383.jpg (736x718, 87K)

im in the last year of high school after repeating a year lmao

I skipped to much

We are not white Roberto

kys

basiert

why'd you repeat it
family shit or what

Do you physically attend high school still?

PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY CRAMMERS GANG

I skipped because I was really depressed because I felt like I failed my youth, I have no friends no gf nothing and im ugly and short

yes, this time I dont want to fail

are you going to go to uni?

>because I felt like I failed my youth, I have no friends no gf nothing and im ugly and short
You're still young, and you have an opportunity before you now to improve your life.
I hope you're adequately prepared for the exam when it's time to take it.

yes, but I think I wont last long until I drop out

because its far from my house and that uni is in the worst shithole of france

yeah I work hard but I think my social life is over anyway. At this point I just want a job

>I think my social life is over anyway
you're going to uni, it might be just starting. you need to take the first step and meet a bunch of people.
things picked up for me in uni.

im aware, still getting my dick wet lmao

No, I think Its over for me, Im fuckd up really. I think Im autist or something, because I am a huge social retard

The older you get the more you realize how trivial your problems were and how easily you could have solved them. Just step up and see it as a challenge. The worst that can happen that you make some experience thats first unpleasant but is so important for you in the future. Apply yourself buddy. It's not the end of the world - just do you best, okay?

>I think my social life is over anyway. At this point I just want a job
I can understand that.
I was a NEET for two years in the middle of my undergraduate degree, but I started taking classes again this past August.
I have no social life for the most part aside from three online friends I've known for over a decade. I'm hoping my life will improve when I graduate and either go to graduate school or get a job. I'm hoping it'll improve.

Nice
Got two exams and a project due today and then I'm fucking done with this terrible ass semester

I do my best but I don't think it is enough

at least you have still hope unlike me, I don't keep going for me, but because I don't want my dad to be disappointed

isnt american education eazy

>isnt american education eazy
We have the best universities in the world, the fuck you talking about

you'll have lots of symposiums organised in various unis. go. you might see people from your uni, so you'll be able to strike up a conversation. also enroll in every single section of your student association. every single one.
don't give up Rene. i believe in you. believe in yourself.

yes but they are full of foreigners

>isnt american education eazy
Compared to what?

At least you don't have eye floaters

Literally me

You mean the highest research output in Universities. There is no American or British equivalent on the scale for Max Planck and the CNRS though. Your Unis 'only' rank high because of the factors in publication, not education. . According to the Nature Index for example it's only Harvard that manages to beat the French CNRS or the Max Planck.

Checkmate.

What's the big deal about having eye floaters?