Female POC blocks Sergey's path

>Blockchain is female
>Massive media campaign about girl genius solving the oracle problem
>Vitalik states it's undervalued and compares it to a Lexus.

Attached: song.jpg (2296x3456, 1.05M)

Lexus is high end sub-brand of Toyota, Vitalik said "Toyota" specifically. He's a salty little faggot

Jow Forums predicted this

Dump these bags and buy 0xBTC

Female PoC is known as a WoC save yourself the keystrokes next time

Attached: 4A580C9C-03B5-42DA-8173-2A59D16ADF02.jpg (1024x1365, 126K)

>Dawn has spent significant time researching and building security and privacy technologies, specifically in the areas of software, networking, distributed systems, applied cryptography, blockchains, smart contracts, and machine learning. She has been recognized for contributions in computer security through numerous prestigious awards including the MacArthur Fellowship, the Guggenheim Fellowship, the Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellowship, the NSF CAREER Award, the MIT Technology Review TR-35 Award, the Faculty Research Award from IBM, Google and other major tech companies, and Best Paper Awards from top conferences in Computer Security and Deep Learning. She is ranked the most cited scholar in computer security (AMiner Award). She is a serial entrepreneur, including Ensighta Security (acquired by FireEye Inc.) and Menlo Security. She obtained her PhD from UC Berkeley.

VS

>1 philosophy degree

Attached: 1522064423919.jpg (746x500, 102K)

>can't get laid, have 50k link stack, maybe one day it moons so I can afford lambo and some female attention
>sirgay sits on his fat ass, rory gets literally chucked, and LINK gets defeated by this roast Jew
Women were a mistake.

I hate her so much
We need to kill her project somehow

>no tits
>asymmetrical caveman face structure
LMAO, this is the best you got link haters? suck my dick losers

>im gonna pretend like Sergey is the one writing all the code he he

fuck off and go back to whatever discord shitty group you crawled out of

linkies lose again

Hiring a female was the best thing Sergey could do.
Ain't nobody gonna fuck with us now.
>It is her fucking turn
Normies wellcome

yes we have tiger mommy on our side

Attached: 8d73858b5e17462db227a5122bd8f9eb.jpg (324x379, 25K)

HAHAHA

this is like in those movies where the good guys have that one kick ass girl on their side and the same for the bad guys and the two end up inevitably fighting an epic battle. Who Will Win??????

>A PhD vs a guy who has dumped two projects already.

>le 1 man team fud
fuck off. Why won't you just invest in your oasis labs beloved project hmm? oh you can't? so you think you can profit from fudding link?
fuck off you desperate faggot

>All that hate.
I can only imagine how much money you are losing right now. Congrats on this.

thank you tiger mommy

This shit doesn't even have anything to do with oracles, keep trying though.

>FUCKING SELL YOU SHITS
>I SOLD AT 3700 WAITING FOR IT TO GO BACK TO 3300 HUNDRED BUT THEN IT JUST KEPT FUCKING GOING
>SELL YOU FUCKING SHITS LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BITCH SELL
>PLEASE FUCKING SELL

I'm not losing anything you idiot, I just hope dirty swing traders (who don't even know how to do it) get royally BTFO

Looks like the guy from Akira.

This project and LINK do not seek to do the same thing in any capacity. Really, Oasis Labs' project is a direct competitor to Ethereum or other smartcontract ready blockchains like ADA or NEO. Chainlink is NOT A FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN PROTOCOL FOR SMART CONTRACTS. It's middleware for interfacing between smart contract platforms and existing data API. That's it. There is no way this project "fucks CL". In fact, CL's oracle is currently being developed to run in a secure execution environment, the same as the one being described by Song and exemplified/developed by Ari Juels. It is entirely possible that this Oasis blockchain will be able to leverage the chainlink oracle network. It's not a competitor.

the end