/brit/

ground control to major tom edition

Attached: 8833929102001.jpg (700x500, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5kCLvW2tb0
youtube.com/watch?v=ERpK-7K70ws
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not an incel I respect women but haven’t had sex in 6 years

hmm

Attached: A031ABD6-8033-4E97-8748-CC1BA2AB8302.jpg (677x162, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R5kCLvW2tb0

based

>literally do whatevever you want
except experience companionship or intimacy or sex basicly the main things that every psychologist and biologist on the planet agree are basic needs

Sixteen people have been charged in Bangladesh over the shocking murder of a teenager who was burned to death after reporting sexual harassment.

Nusrat Jahan Rafi, 19, was doused with kerosene and set on fire on the roof of her Islamic school on 6 April, days after filing a complaint.

NEED to fuck an art hoe

>"A man necessarily comes to resemble in his ways whomsoever he consorts with for the greater part of the day." - [Antiphon]

Attached: 1546799641103.png (400x377, 292K)

Attached: 1558860618841.webm (720x720, 560K)

>don't agree with most incel ideology

Attached: 1553630916851.jpg (785x731, 101K)

So glad we import engineers, doctors, scientists, teachers from places like this.

Good lad.

A life alone is not worth living

just as well we've god then innit

Do any appetite suppressants work lads? I haven’t got any self control.

i REALLY hate the police and the court system tbqh lads

why are we all suddenly moaning about inceldom?

For me, it was the playstation 3

Not paid your TV license again?

you're basically one of those Jews that helped in concentration camps

you're born alone (unless twins or more) and you die alone (unless in a murder suicide pact)

yeah its bullshit. automatic releae halfway through a setance? dogwank. It's gone from looking for redress on behalf of the victim to doing whatever is easiest for the gov to make the complaint go away

its my fault i’ve not had sex

big brain post

If you don't want open borders then you have a small dick

Attached: 84796_23d6cdfa.jpg (1920x1314, 2.08M)

Love you lads
Tty2morrow
Here's some camels

Attached: IMG_20190524_120403339_2-min.jpg (4096x3072, 2.18M)

Toiling for Pharaoh on the morrow

‘Faced with a choice, there is either a large expected utility difference between the options (in which case my choice is easy), or a small difference (in which case I am almost indifferent). Hence, all choices are easy.’Do you agree?

been respecting women a lot recently but they still won't have sex with me

what about video games

Is this a good choice or not
Never watched anime before

Attached: gabbiecarterweeb.png (464x855, 366K)

for me it's a campaign of respect to soften them up before I go for the throat
talking about females of course

it's typical normie anime, so that can be good or bad depending on your viewpoint
basically the cowboy bebop of zoomers

Genes have an influence on IQ

and now for the caption competition

Attached: 1467638109057.jpg (570x457, 40K)

Fair enough, might give it a chance
Mind I have seen Cardcaptors and Pokemon if they count as anime since that used to be on proper kids' TV

brits don't do a good job of hiding how seething they are about being usurped by americans.

can't make relationships last because i get jealous of their life and makes me feel inadequate and insecure

hmm attack on titan subverts shonen tropes a little but it also plays out quite predictably (besides the deaths) if you're aware of the tropes. It's probably not a bad one to start with but i'd suggest beginning with something more traditional (and better) even if you want to begin with shonen such as hunter x hunter or even your old big three of one piece naurto bleach. If you're more interested in anime in general then stuff like Trigun or Cowboy Bebop are accessible. Something like one punch man is also very accessible as you're already aware of the superhero tropes it is subverting.

do mount & blade NPCs have souls? do they go somewhere after I kill them?

i'll usurp my fist up your arse in a minute

'Sparks outrage' is liberal speak for 'dares to tell the truth'.

CARDCAPTORS A MYSTIC ADVENTURE
CARDCAPTORS A QUEST FOR ALL TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=ERpK-7K70ws

germans are still lowkey seething about never becoming proper world powers

>Cowboy Bebop
Since both of you mentioned that then I'll probably start there, not really interested (no offence intended at all) in immersing myself in the anime world, but wouldn't mind watching the necessary minimum

Fucking hell yeah that used to be on Citv. That and Digimon.

The Anime world is mostly fucking gay and there's a reason all traps and trannies are associated with it. Cowboy Bebop is halfway decent at least

me? a willy wanker, twat shanker, tanker, piss drinking, bully sinking, GAMER

I believe in a world government

[feminism intensifies]

and what did being a world power get you lmao

fuming at what the local council have done

Personally I think the first few episodes are not that great (especially untill you meet a character called Ed) so bare that mind if you're not instantly engaged. I think Trigun actually works better for a complete newbie. Full Metal Alchemist does as well.

nothing

*arrests you*

Is China’s trade surplus a global problem?

Relevance
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>untill
when you say "until" you're saying that episodes after Ed is introduced are better?

Genuinely a great intro

Why is Scotland not Pictland?

english is cuck language. prove me wrong please.

Attached: c15238283632a3df3f9282be290e3bc270a51023e03c1b035f262e219cc35c80.jpg (209x255, 17K)

cope

just did a rather impressive cumshot

must've gone at least 6 feet

Is it reasonable to describe Elizabethan and Jacobean Ireland as a classic case of colonialism?

Corr

Attached: IMG_3024.jpg (722x1280, 558K)

do your own homework

When, and why, did the British Empire begin to matter to the British people?

why aren't you speaking Aramaic or Phoenician then?

came thrice today
two wanks & a shag

Go fucking toss yourself into a deep fat fryer, you odd wog.

cope

why are the Irish so desperate to claim they were colonised? thats just what nations who were completely dogwank and got dicked on call a war with another country

wish it was on my feet x

>win war
>lose coloinies
>get SUEZed and completely supplanted by america, so much so that your national hobby is now trying to take credit for things America did
>get usurped in europe
>get taken over by thirdies
yikes

why would it be
china is responsible for china alone, same as everyone else

colonialism comparable to Spanish colonialism in the Americas? portuguese colonialism? second wave colonialism?
what's classic colonialism?

late 1800's when they realised what they had achieved

God I'm bad at this

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-075952.png (1080x1920, 211K)

Why did the population of Great Britain grow nearly ten times faster than that of France in the nineteenth century?

cope

>>get usurped in europe
>>get taken over by thirdie
massive projection, must be a symptom of inferiority complex from losing so many wars to the formidable anglo

yikes

Was France in the early twelfth century anything more than a geographical expression?

There's literally no such thing as "colonialism". its just a marxist term for human history

both do cope

Attached: 71c42fb1ae5c46d0def6ec7093a9966ab45c99d850675faf44bd9a8e26297b59.png (495x529, 299K)

lmao

OY LAD SO OI WAS WOLKIN DAOWN TO DE PUB WID DA LADS M8 AND OI SAW ALL DOSE POKIS AND OI WENT ABSOLUTELY BOLLOCKS
THOSE BASTARDS ARE FUCKIN BLOODY SCUM OIM TELLIN YA, BUT THOAT ONE LAD ALI IS ONE MADLAD OI TELL YA
BY THE BY OIM GOIN TO FISHNCHIPS ANYONE WOANT SOMETHIN?

both are true and i'm american
the uk is a shithole

Was naval power the ultimate key to victory in both World Wars?

Germany you say? Never heard of it.

Attached: 1538602563216.png (1000x776, 1.21M)

i have single-handedly won world war 2 at least 20 times

can non-gamers say the same?

What

>and i'm american

cope

Attached: eae3a3bebf69039e872d1103a9e358ace246890a02b1564c20cb3174c40bdc55.jpg (255x143, 10K)

all me

No country has gone more downhill in the last 60 years as the UK, the german yank is right

Attached: 1558819337772.jpg (210x240, 6K)

hi guys.
what a heat in my room now. and it's still not end soon it will be about +30.