*becomes Christian*

*becomes Christian*

Attached: China.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dong_Yaoqiong
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd be ok with them if they did. I did hear there are a lot of Christians there but I don't know exactly how it is.

like christianity killed the roman empire, we need christianity to infiltrate and kill china too

This, and the westernised university students need to rise up

Attached: xi paint dabbed on.webm (1024x576, 1.13M)

Is there any more to this? Did she get sent to reeducation or become an unperson?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dong_Yaoqiong

The state locked her up in a mental hospital and fed her poison

she definitely got a couple bullets to the back of the head

Bet her social credit score is now set up to her having to become a prostitute

Thanks! I read up on it, and she's now an unperson and presumably dead. The state never intended to release her alive anyways.

Is she dead?

She's dead.

who?

Attached: average street.jpg (620x419, 49K)

No, but actually yes. According to the government, she never existed in the first place, and her online presence in China has been completely erased.

ameribro's, you can't let china get the nuclear codes, they're fucking crazy insects
stay the superpower

I don't really care if they do. The third world bitches and whines about muh ebil wypipo imperialism and how they were forced to have electricity, running water, clothing, and written language. I really wouldn't mind the chinks colonizing them and teaching them a lesson in humility.

Good riddance, the head of state must be respected.

>like christianity killed the roman empire

Attached: 1556123468943.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

you georgians take religion too seriously

Is it wrong tho ?

Fag.

Yes.

Why are the Chinese elite so insecure? They can't even deal with graffiti without chimping out and poisoning someone.

>being this historicaly retarded

>Is it wrong tho
Yes
Roman Empire fell due to various factors, including but not limited to, overextension, rampant degeneracy, lead pipes, constant civil wars that were a long term result of Marian reforms, Diocletians idiotic """reforms""", and last but DEFINITELY not least, the Barbarian Invasions in V cc. Christianity actually preserved Roman heritage, by Continuous imperial administration centered in Constantinople and in the west Christian Monasteries being only remaining center of preservation of knowledge and Clergy being the most educated class (reason why they were so prominent in administration in middle ages)