Chinese social credit system is literally good boy points

>Chinese social credit system is literally good boy points

Attached: 1559178709345.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

>Cheating in online games

>be Chinese NEET
>rack up GBP by forcing myself to join volunteer programs
>get uighur mommy gf using gbp
>tfw I racked up enough gpb to force my uighur gf to fuck me
>bitch starts crying as she undress herself to put on the anime clothes I got from Taobao
>proceed to throw tantrum and threaten her to hand her over the authorities if she doesn't start smiling
>mfw

>posting racial slurs against americans is 1 point each

Yeah they gain a point

Highly based. People who cheat in video games should be treated the same as rapists and convicted pedophiles.

Very based

>be Chinese
>say exalted comrade Xi looks like Winnie the Pooh on the internet
>docked 100 good boy points
>go to night market
>access to scorpians and rooster feet now blocked due to lack of GBP
>die of starvation

>NOOO DON'T CHEAT

Attached: images (1).png (231x218, 9K)

>Satan tier
>Cheating in online games

Attached: Ayy 2.jpg (656x607, 156K)

I must say that is quite based

Absolutely based

>yfw all the endangered species of the world are no longer threatened because all the Chinese with bad social credit are unable to purchase elephant tusk boner pills anymore

Attached: 1520254888537.jpg (314x295, 24K)

Extremely based

Honestly, i want to know what will be the long term results of this.
NIGGER
Nothing personal, i just want a point to see if i feel better.

>"chinese act like subhuman animals!!!"
>"wtf they are trying to improve their behavior and be good???? such subhumans!!!!!!!!
lol

Attached: FUTUREEEE.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

In the west "improving your behavior" means being more respectful to your next of kin, not being a more loyal government drone.
Also, enjoy losing social credit by posting on Jow Forums

>oi zhang, you gotta loicense for those hacks?

This . You don't improve people's behaviour by treating them like dogs, Zhang.

my social credit score is already terrible

Attached: stop.jpg (1200x1200, 239K)

its pretty easy to score high then

nothing would reduce my points and i have several that increase it, im a good citizen, and i would be rewarded for it, while here, only gypoids and cheaters get by

>gipsies and italian shitskins
>west

Look who's talking.

The only people who would praise this system are either manchildren who need mommy to praise them for every little thing they do or commie party faggots (for obvious reasons). Prove me wrong, protip: you can't

Attached: 1551585731581.jpg (791x648, 70K)

>cripple people’s access to transportation and social services; make them social pariahs

How do you expect their behavior to improve or for them to make something of themselves after that?

based

>posts on 4channel
>terrible state mandated social gook score
How do you say pottery in mandarin

And only people who would oppose such system are scum, cheaters, liars, thieves, whores and other criminals.

>Be Wang Dong
>Install a hacked minecraft client
>Local government puts the word out that I'm a dangerous criminal who has committed numerous crimes and I am not allowed on trains
T-thanks based Xi

HEY CHINESE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE MONITORING THIS THREAD I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW THIS MAN CHEATS IN FORTNITE AND IS A MEMBER OF FALUN GONG.

> talk about a party official running over your grandma
> get gulag'd for lack of trust for the gubmint
.05 RMB have been deposited into your account

Attached: 1557502514055.jpg (423x620, 41K)

Must I say, very based?

honestly I wouldn't say this is a bad idea perse,
you know if we could like have a way of distinguishing good from bad people without making the whole process materialistic, corruptible and totalitarian (panopticon) but rather a way to show the wider world who is a dodgy dealer and who is a good samaritan, then i think we could see some progress as people start to get rewarded for good behaviour by their peers (not by the gov) and punished for bad behaviour likewise (also not by the gov)

we kind of already have this in the west with social media where a racist or a slag can be looked up by potential dating partners and employers but yeah, i wouldn't say this is completely bad

oopsie woopsie i missed a spot
enjoy your fucking 600 cuckpoints, chink, go throw yourself into your local human-recycling plant, i hear a famine is underway again

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

woah...

>the government has to regulate its citizens to not behave like animals
+1 good boy point deposited

Attached: 1549009095697.jpg (717x675, 61K)

you tell em Xi

He's right though.
Every government encourages good behaviour and criminalizes the bad

cringe expat

I moved to Australia 3 months ago and it's crazy how disconnected Chinese immigrants are from the rest of the world. They have no clue about pop culture that everyone else is so familiar with. They all join the church too, for some reason. I was talking to some guy who was "recruiting" and he told me that he didn't know anything about Jesus before he came here. He said that the Chinese government actively curbs religious activities.

Perform a heroic act.

>Every government encourages good behaviour and criminalizes the bad
That's like saying every participant in a war is the same simply because they both kill each other. It's reductionist and misses the point, China's attempts to shape societies behavior are straight up dystopian, and there is no system of checks or balances to curb corruption of this system.
Also no most governments don't criminalize people for saying bad words online or not visiting their parents, and the punishments for things that are crimes do not involve rigging every aspect of perpetrators lives to be shittier as a result of crime. Courts give sentences that are fair and just according to the gravity of a crime.

>600 score
>Cheating in online game
My fucking stomach.

Think about it:
In a few years time you could visit China, punch a random in his fucking face, spit on his elderly parents and rape his sister senseless, and he wouldn't do anything about it, because associating with violent crime would lower his GBP.

What a majestic country the chinks are building for themselves. Can't wait.

good post

Attached: 1558203614782.jpg (392x393, 19K)

Underrated post

The most ironic thing of all this is that it goes completely against the Taoist view on morals and the government.

muzzie sperg

BASED

This.
China is based.
Americans and american slaves will keep resisting China no matter what. That's because they're brainlets and sheeple.

>current chink
>taoist