I am literally and unironically sexually aroused by provoking European men on Jow Forums

I am literally and unironically sexually aroused by provoking European men on Jow Forums.

Imagine their red faces...

Imagine them shouting and crying in their thick accents...

Imagine the hatesex...

That Latvian who has been perpetually butthurt about me? I wanna fuck him so bad.

Attached: shrug.png (560x407, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada...

Attached: 1522784486182.jpg (629x785, 84K)

I tend to imagine Jow Forums posters are relatively attractive

How are women in Romania?

I imagine Europeans are very easy to piss off but very attractive, while Americans are a little chubby and unattractive, sometimes in a cute way, and they're my chill friends.

Mostly terrible.

Like physically or personality wise?

Wish I could offer my boipussy to make them a little happier

Both. Our women are a bunch of dumb gold diggers who cake themselves in fake-up to overcompensate for their insecurities. Pic related is Bianca Drăgușanu.

Attached: bianca-dragusanu.jpg (1160x650, 95K)

one thing we don't have to imagine is that north american posters are gay af

Subhuman

is2.Jow Forums.org/int/1559104085420.jpg

literally you

Duly noted, Romanian women will be avoided by me from now on. Thank you Romanian user.

Go for Moldovan women. Some are gold diggers but at least they're naturally attractive and have cute accents.
>t. Knower

Stop it, you're arousing me.
I once knew an American man with a Romanian e-gf. He didn't have a good time. He wanted to kill himself because of her, and became a communist, next he'll be an MTF. Poor guy.

>Wanting to kill yourself because of an online gf
Ce proști sunt americanii

Why are you going after European men when there are plenty of fine men in your own country?

How's the gayhood going?

That makes you gay though

Attached: 1556892555104.jpg (687x900, 161K)

Go and post in /djt/, there will be a Poland user that will fufill your fetish

I'm very patient. I just sound pissed cause I like to make things clear and share truths. Also, I'm a femanon so no interests here 4 u

NO, YOU ARE A MAN

As you like it

>I imagine Europeans are very easy to piss off but very attractive
I am 5'7" and have brown eyes

Attached: 1488292927184.png (342x677, 124K)

i imagine all anons who get mad at shitposting are qt underage boys

nice I'll start doing that

>I'm very patient.
>I'm a femanon
one of these is not true

Lol who knows

Test

>femanon
You're that wideshouldered trap, right?

Are you willing to prove I'm not patient? Cause anons, get new jokes other than trap and fag

Cut your hair short, wear men's clothing, and call yourself Francesco. Then I'd 100% fuck you.

>not alessandro
Cringe

Do you realize I still do not own a dick do you?

GODDAMN LEAF, STOP BEING A FUCKING FAGGOT OK? I'M SO ANGERY AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Based

I don't care. Cuntboys are hot.

Attached: 1558711654289.png (813x721, 267K)

>look at me I'm a girl btw tee-hee

I am literally and unironically sexually aroused by provoking American men on Jow Forums.

Imagine their red necks...

Imagine them shouting and crying in their thick accents...

Imagine the hatesex...

That Texan who has been perpetually butthurt about me? I wanna fuck him so bad.

Attached: c689b015313d8eae1b704c2f789c0a0d344db3723ca7fcb966e06cdd5d148235.png (505x571, 19K)

So?

>Leafs? Sure, there's nothing wrong with gay asian muslims.

Attached: DOnKVr2h.jpg (831x1024, 69K)

Don't you get any attention irl? Why seek attention here out of all places?

Paki incel

Attached: 1550809166882.jpg (600x366, 41K)

>I'm a fem-user

Attached: 1558973197235.png (1020x696, 311K)

I can't fuck any of you anons, you're virtual. So I don't see the point of looking for attentions. I don't really get your point

>So I don't see the point of looking for attentions
By announcing that you're supposedly a girl all the time you are obviously fishing for attention

But I can fantasize about fucking a manly version of you. Doesn't that flatter you?

i wanna have sex with a canadian boi bully

You're the one who keeps giving me attentions, paradox user

You're creepy. Thanks tho I guess

shut the fuck up you come to an anonymous board starting to flaunt your gender like anyone asked for it and you act high and mighty when we call you a fag
that's what you are though, a cocksucking fucking fag who feels the need to ruin the atmosphere of anonymity

fuck you, get a tripcode, that's all that's left

Have sex, femcel

Seriously?

Why are you all so fuckin upset, I have great sex and am happy

shut the fuck up, you dumb whore
probably an underage italian homosexual with a wooden dough roller half up his ass getting off on triggering anons

you have made exactly 0 posts contributing to this thread
fuck you and fuck your whore parents that raised you to be like this i hope they get raped by africans

nobody's upset

Attached: 1b3.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Lmao I hope Canadian sis is enjoying I accidentally triggered some Europeans for her

reminder that OP is an FTM tranny. why don't people remember this
she's not a real gay.
pseudo-gay lesbian sex? that's a new low for you

Are trans here actually more than women? Or is it anons believing in cock essence of Jow Forums so deeply that women are not to be believed

it's a real ftm tranny it admitted this
yes she has a vagina. yes she is a real girl. yes there are many trannies on int.

>I am literally and unironically sexually aroused by provoking European men on Jow Forums.
>Imagine their red faces...
>Imagine them shouting and crying in their thick accents...
>Imagine the hatesex...
>That Latvian who has been perpetually butthurt about me? I wanna fuck him so bad.

Attached: download (10).jpg (800x531, 58K)

There he is! Have sex with me.

>tryhard denying seeking attention thot
Italian flag has been filtered. Femoid should be banned because they lower and ruin the quality of thread. Irl I hit and run femoid that walk on the street because how disgusting the filth are. Traps are ok.

Thank you. I don't like bitches who refuse to have sex with me.

This cause of I declared being female when thread mentioned Europeans (I am) and men (I am not)? I don't think I was off topic. I think you all just get upset at reading females. I don't shout at anons everytime they mention they have a dick just cause it is implied they have, so wtf is the point? Fuck off and relax

I am completely straight, and I don't even like anime. I just post cute anime girls every now and again.

I don't like you anymore.

It's ok, nobody does. i quite like you anyway

Then why you called me a girl and creepy?

Cause I thought you were and cause you fantasize about women being men w/out being tran nor lesb? Does make more sense if you're not a straight girl I guess, fantasize on whatever you like. Also I like you in a non sexual way as I'm not sexually attracted by flags but I'd say you're the one not shouting at me so... Win