Rofl wh*Te world

there are people who drew this lurking among us

rofl @ wh*Tes

Attached: yzQXpXH8fGNl-CaLw69i5LPg8gC3DD5-oP2RXIsdC7I.jpg (640x1008, 100K)

I don't get it. Why does this comic trigger people? Doesn't Jow Forums want more people to join them?

Shut the fuck up Nürgûl

The most hilarious part of the image is that it's an old ass building catching on fire is what pushes the guy over the edge. Not the scores of brutal terror attacks. Not the truck rampage that crushed dozens of Europeans. Not the mass shootings. None of that.

that frog is lgbt and Christianity against lgbt so set fire but his ancestor is Casimoto so he remembered he burnt his house so he thought he did very bad thing and by wear nazi cap he start pretending he did it out of paganism?

> NOOOOO Not the scores of brutal terror attacks. Not the truck rampage that crushed dozens of Europeans. Not the mass shootings.

rofl cry more ytboi

Attached: blacked.jpg (951x542, 441K)

Where do we get an Jow Forums drawfag that doesn't draw stupid shit like that?

Use this, please
>,

It's a legitimate feeling. It's horrifying to watch your culture and identity being taken from you.

>It's a legitimate feeling. It's horrifying to watch your culture and identity being taken from you.

Attached: 1554736189783.gif (452x371, 59K)

I am not white. I am more asiatic than you are. You are pretty much white from my perspective. The only turks I have ever met have been attractive white women. I saw a documentary about cats in Turkey and all the people looked white. They interviewed one Turkish guy who could have been straight out of Germany.

I have slanted eyes and my skin is yellow. Do not compare me again.

>I am not white. I am more asiatic than you are.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

>t. wh*Te boi

Take a picture of your eyes right now. They will be round. They will gleam blue.

Yeah, that's what I thought Turkwhite.

50% of Brazil is Germanic. What do you even have to say for yourself. Brazil's president has Lederhosen in his wardrobe. My president is a shade of orange-yellow and is asiatic, like me.

Attached: 1556492979443.png (771x723, 680K)

This is a more appropriate face for that amerimongrel.

>amerimutts
>wh*te
They're just like you, Brazilian. You're mutts who think you're wh*te, and even defend them like if you were part of them.

Attached: 1544375075493.png (580x920, 497K)

I don't understand what is it exactly that tips him over the edge?
This sounds like it was written by a creepy race obsessed yank

THANK YOU MEXICO!!! Finally, someone understands our purely black-asiatic heritage.

This is called verbal self defense. The turk was infringing on my first amendment rights, so I had to fight back. My state has a stand your ground law so I can legally stand against the turk

and I'm only race-obsessed because i'm azn

You are absolutely right. I don't think there's any other race that takes the internet this seriously and starts e-drama that often

Attached: 30.2019.png (377x197, 204K)

are you mocking me?
there's like, a gazillion asians to the power of 10 on Earth, and only about 40 million coastal white turks like you (I consider pro-Erdogan or Egorodan or whatever -supporting rural retards to be actual asians in Turkey)
Don't mock me again

ya seethe huh?

We already have one, and he is pretty based

Attached: 1558980361660.png (1080x960, 39K)

shut the fuck up cracKKKa

I want to fuck whatever the fuck those antros are supossed to be

Attached: 1545969649677.png (540x531, 267K)

Attached: 1558990692085.jpg (860x900, 61K)

I don't understand this Turkic gibberish. This is so meaningless I think you might be the only asiatic rural retard turk on Jow Forums

t. Ergodan hating pale blue-eyed turk sipping a latte at some Istanbul cafe while taking a break from walking your cat on a leash

are you mad?

imagine internet without wypipo

no facebook
no twitter
no instagram
no reddit

only chans and warez forums

no, not really. I'm actually white.
good night

>no facebook
>no twitter
>no instagram
>no reddit
A word without cancer

yeah fuck cracKKKas ruined internet

it's a little funny because fascists are stereotyped as being closeted homosexuals. Maybe faggots are the last people that should be recruited

i remember when it was rare to see a minority on the internet
*sips* good times

i remember when it was rare to see a cracKKKa in internet
it was full of russians brazillians turks and japs

0 wh*Tes were interested in internet before tinder and facebook fucking cracKKKas