How does Jow Forums deal with hangovers ?

How does Jow Forums deal with hangovers ?

For me
>Lot of tea
>fruits
>pizzas
>vidya all day

Attached: hangover-shaughnessy-1a.jpg (618x410, 83K)

By not drinking alcohol

Drinking a lot of water and taking some absorbing shit (here we have a thing called enterosgel, but I figure that activated charcoal is just as fine) before going to sleep when I'm hammered. Also, not drinking on an empty stomach.
What a sissy.

Attached: 1555361339398.jpg (3264x3264, 448K)

pickled cabbage juice and beer
simple

>pickled cabbage juice
How do you make it ? Is it good ?

drink lots of water, take some vogalib and puke bag with me just in case, go on with my day as usual and try to not think about being sick.

>getting hungover in the first place

- Take a shit first thing in the morning/when you wake up.
- Eat something cold, pickled and/or spicy.
- Drink a lot of water.
- If the situation is really bad, drink a glass of whatever you had last night.
- Wait 24 hours.

Well I drank about 12 beers and 2 bottles of wine last night. I'm afraid there is no way to not getting hungover

Never got drunk in my life

Why so much my frend?

An ITALIAN says that.
I'm so confused.
You lads can buy alcohol at like 16yrs, with all the beautiful women surrounding you, I can't believe you never took any liquid confidence to try to score that.

I was with friends, and we have the bad habit to drink until oblivion together while listening to music and grilling stuff in a friend's garden

lots of water
going back to sleep

Basically this

drinking shitton of water

Sounds comfy.
I wish Finland was as comfy

Yeah i know, now that i live in the north my friends even demand aperitifs every couple of minutes. I like beer and some drinks, at a party recently i even tried vodka for the first time and it wasn't bad, but still, i just never get drunk, not to the point of losing it and getting hungover the day later at least

Finland seems very comfy to me fren

i eat some food and drink a ton of water before i sleep on nights i drink. i wake up with a dry mouth and some nausea, but i've never had a splitting/painful hangover that left me incapacitated, i usually feel right as rain within an hour or two.

not drinking on empty stomach
lots of water when drinking and before going to sleep
not drinking hard liquor but just beer

my hangovers have been getting better as i age, weirdly enough