What is it like to have a 14 year old gf?

What is it like to have a 14 year old gf?

Attached: age-of-consent-europe.jpg (1800x1800, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h-ObNXBbXHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tight.

14 is pedo tier

My gf is 15, AMA.

Attached: large (26).jpg (750x563, 40K)

kys pedophile

> if penetration is not involved
> if other person is under 18
> in case of "abuse of inexperience"
Who the hell writes these laws?

in croatia there is also the "close in age" rule
probably in most other countries on the map

She still reports you to the authorities for statutory rape if she decides she can, and then you get married to Mehmet "The Jaw" Hasanov in the gaol.

the only gf i had was 14 when i was 19

she was so nice and sweet with a big breast
i miss her :(

How old are you?

Attached: 1559126030804.png (1920x1000, 1.96M)

Dangerous but fun

I remember the girls who had boyfriends your age in secondary school. Not the best in the bunch.

Spain was 13 until recently

Is her name Mojca

Attached: joge was selfmaded xDD.jpg (290x368, 28K)

They only want Muslim boys, not hairy, fat over 30 year old men like me.
Feels bad.

Err people have sex whenever they feel like. It's just ok if you're taught about children popping out before it

What is it like to have a gf?

Attached: 1544341038780.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

She is slovenian and i am a refuge

Attached: 5e7d2681f41320c669f59325845d3b7b64556d26_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Haso?

Yeah, i am a muslim

Attached: 1547894087670.jpg (822x960, 50K)

now my ex is studying engineering and it's like any normal girl, she disliked her peers when she was with me. Her parents knew me since I was a kid because I went in school with her older sister and no one opposed our relationship probably because she always liked me and her parents knew it.

Selam brate

Attached: index.jpg (184x274, 4K)

Based moortuguese following the will of Allah and bedding children

please fuck my sister as well

Whenever a high school girl dated someone your age he was always the type of person you’d expect to date a child.

But pubescent and post-pubescent teenagers aren't children. I know countries with dominant WASP culture have a stigma attached to relationships with big age difference and tend to infantilise teens, but this is generally not the norm elsewhere.

What are you trying to say, mutt?
Sure, slovenian girls like bosanian refuge chad's

Attached: 685183c4cb5aacc9417918f798dca39d.jpg (1200x1200, 102K)

Well duh, you’re both Slavs with the only difference being the imaginary borders drawn up after you apes chimped out and started bombing each other over a made up identity.
15 year olds are in a different place developmentally and socially. Most definitely have not matured yet. Being attracted to a post-pubescent individual is one thing, dating is another. You’re specifically choosing to engage in a relationship, demonstrating a preference for immature and child-like behavior which is creepy and above all, unnecessary. Not to mention that not all 15 year olds even look like developed women which would mean you’re only attracted to their appearance because they look like kids.

>15 year olds are in a different place developmentally and socially. Most definitely have not matured yet. Being attracted to a post-pubescent individual is one thing, dating is another.

I agree with those points, but not with the rest of your post. I do have a preference for younger-looking women, but the important part is the looks, not age. However, this is a personal quirk. Objectively speaking, girls from about 13-14 on are biologically mature (and can be psychologically so, though definitely not in the post-Industrial Revolution societies we all live in). Social norms are not very rational though.

my mate got arrested an is now in prison. his 'gfs' or the girls he fucked were all 14-18 and he's in his late 20s. then again i've heard it's a 'rape' accusation and her family wants to extort money from him since he's got some. he never got into trouble before and has been fucking underage sluts for years.

Anyone can be mature for their age, obviously the number of mature individuals increases as they age. However, whenever you look at the excuses pedophiles give who rape children under the age of 10 it’s always
>she was so mature for her age
Or
>she was so sexual, she practically forced me to fuck her
And shit like that. I think most of your argument are simply excuses to indulge in such behavior, when it really isn’t even that hard to date within your age group. It’s also probably a lot harder to find and date someone significantly younger than you, even if we were on the same page. While I clearly am not a fan of under age dating, I do recognize the different between pre and post pubescence, however it’s still pretty scummy imo and a risk you shouldn’t even bother taking.

Well yeah, I don't understand actual paedos (those attracted to children), although I still think the rampant disgust towards attraction to young girls (post-pubescent, I mean) in the Anglosphere is a bit hypocritical and culturally determined.

Yeah, I mean it’s a touchy subject I suppose. I think most of it nowadays comes from the fact that most people view it as an illegitimate relationship. Like, we tend to see it as a male abusing his influence on a naive girl and “tricking” her into depending on him and stuff like that. Which isn’t always incorrect, but it does seem to avoid successfully discussion, at least publicly.

Attached: 310510.png (1680x1050, 1.56M)

youtu.be/h-ObNXBbXHI

Any guy that's in his 20s and is dating a girl thats younger than 17 is usually a bum, criminal or a mentally ill retard. My friend from middle school fucked so many 20+ guys when she was 12-15 and none of them were normal dudes.

Wow dudes WTF. I didn't know this.

>pedophiliatugal

I hope that the people who call paedophilia are being ironic, because 14 is clearly ephebo.

Based

Is it really legal for a pre-university teacher to fuck a student? That's considered abuse of authority no matter the ages (pre-college) here...

Attached: image.jpg (443x400, 99K)

I fucked a 14 year old when I was 20.
Sex is great and all but they're mentally exhausting.

This, the guys were always some creepy weirdo that couldnt get anyone their own age and the girl was too dumb to pick up on the fact they were dating a massive loser.

Not too different from an 18-year-old except inexperienced, which doesn't necessarily imply anything positive.

>18 is shown as red because >Turkey bad! >:^(
God I hate liberals

I know not my Montenegro, I know not.

>in practice, but not officially set by law
how does this work?

Im 21 and I don't even know how people pick up girls that young. They're not at bars and it's not like I'm going to hang around the local high school and ask girls out as they walk home from school

Attached: image.jpg (659x525, 191K)

It's different here, 13+ kids go to bars here even if the bars are 18+ especially if they're girls.
Go out at a Friday/Saturday night and you'll see a lot of young drunk sluts.

>Balkans 14
I wonder who is responsible for such situation.

Attached: 1546144058011.jpg (453x410, 52K)