Japan is literally the perfect country

Japan is literally the perfect country.

Attached: 1558181236266.jpg (1400x911, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sankakucomplex.com/2019/05/30/erotic-animation-thoroughly-breeds-taihou/?pg=X
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2054rank.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqZzmtygoGA&persist_app=1&app=m
all-nationz.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...is what you’d say if you were a faggot

Except its filled with Japanese people

But you've never been there. You've never met anyone from there. You don't speak the language. You only know the fictional version you've seen in children's cartoons.

Attached: 1555925238088.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

Attached: IMG_20190410_082836.jpg (960x718, 164K)

Attached: 1555542462110.jpg (1276x1356, 63K)

あのトイレに座ってオナニーしたい

Not really as it's lacking in diversity

In Japan everyone is cute, rich and respectful.
Why did I have to be born in this shithole instead?

Attached: 1558878255416.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

>yeah I learned japanese, how could you tell?

Attached: 1557860281576.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

It has the cutest girls

noooooooooooooo, they were supposed to be redpilled
sankakucomplex.com/2019/05/30/erotic-animation-thoroughly-breeds-taihou/?pg=X

その通り
豆乳なしで日本語を学ぶことは不可能です

#MeToo

Perfect country doesn't exist

Is this the rumored designated shitting street?

We have of those in Shinjuku, Otsuka and Shin-Okubo.

Attached: IMG_20190410_082944.jpg (1280x960, 152K)

If everything is the exact how you'd like to imagine japan is, why they invented words for uggos, anime nerds, shut in autists, over emphasized on manners and strict rules for a petty occasion etc? Do you like to be restrained from your freedom?

is the toilet placed there especially for Indian tourists?

死んだ立ちんぼうですか

What is this soyjak crying about?

>highest virginity rate in world
>highest autism rate in world
>absolutely hellish work culture
>perfect country
Imagine being this much of a deluded weeaboo.

I traveled around the world but I have never seen a better country than Japan.

>the perfect world is perfect because I ignore the bad stuff

Attached: hypersoyjack.gif (452x371, 59K)

getting ready for poo in loo invsion I see

Bump

Literally reverse Paris syndrome

For anime freaks ofc. In reality Japan is a dying country with no future.

people like you are just as delusional as hardcore weeaboos and I found it interesting 2bh

>>highest virginity rate in world
>>highest autism rate in world
those two are pretty based desu

france is a god tier country historically speaking
would rank it above japan desu imo

Japan has no economic growth and loses hundreds of thousands of people every year. You are the delusional one.

losing 85 year olds is not a bad thing

Every first world country is losing hundreds of thousands of people every year
The difference is that Japan isn't replacing them with criminal shitskins.

But not having young people is

Overrated shithole

well, yeah the problem is its balance. The decreasing population itself is not a bad thing for us at all. Japan should be like a country of 80m people imo.

anyway people worrying about Japan are kinda like a joke.

I'm not worrying about Japan. I'm just saying that Japan is far from being a perfect country. With all those problems, Japan will never be as strong as it was in the 80s. In fact Japan will be poorer than a lot of current shithole countries. Poland and Spain are mocked by Europeans for being poor but they will be richer than Japan. South Korea and Malaysia will surpass you too.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (688x366, 32K)

For a tourist

>fax machines

There's no perfect country.
The reason why the population issue getting attention is there's too many old people. AND its GDP per capita dropping FOR THE SAME REASON.

So what happens when those too many old people die out? GDP “per capita” will increase.
It's actually a simple math but it's hard for brainlets to grasp

>flag
wew lad

They will die out in 30 years. Japan's median age will be 53 by then. Way older than it is now. That's what happens if you have a low as fuck birth rate and no immigration

You do know people age right? This isnt just 1 generation.
Japan has been in recession since the late 90s and it won't get out any time soon. GDP will not increase, it can only get bad from here. At best you'll have a century of hard work and mabe then Japanese economy starts growing.

also you're a gaijin faggot.
Have fun working to pay taxes to sustain a population that is known for not liking people like you.
when you're old and still in Japan, maybe, just MAYBE, gaijin like you will have the right to claim a fraction share of the pension you're working torwards.

pls don't even try anymore.

Japan's fertility rate is actually not so “low”. It's higher than any other developed asian countries (Korea,Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau) and many European countries (Spain, Italy, Poland, Croatia, Greece, Portugal, etc)
“no immigration” is not true at all, either. Japan is #4 in the world as a destination for immigrants. Refugees ≠ Immigrants

You know what so fucking sucks? There must be many other things you should care instead

Educate yourself right. It's overrated like how my country is underrated.

GDP “per capita” will increase period. like I said it's hard for brainlets to grasp. and I'm not a gaijin but that's not related

Fertility rate is not important if there are no women who can give birth. Japan has the lowest birth rate in the world after city states.
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2054rank.html
Have fun with 90 year olds David-kun. Because their percentage will only get higher.

>Fertility rate is not important
lol

but yeah you are at least better than gaijins who are saying “have sex”

Fertility rate is important if you don't have a fucked up population pyramid.

>GDP won't decrease because I said so, period.

That's not how it works gaijin.
Yes you're a filthy gaijin, no you're not Japanese, yes you're a faggot, no you're not right just because you said so.

population balance is what eventually gets normalized

PER CAPITA

Do you love Japan?

imagine being born in a shithole and then unironically care about Japan's social issue

my condolences

It's always important on a long‐term basis

calling russia anything but subhumans is overrating you, and no, only ones that overrate japs are weebs, there's nothing to underrate with you niggers tho

>I have no arguments so I'll just attack your country that is totally unrelated to our conservation
Turkey is not a shithole. It's not a perfect country but you can't call it a shithole.
Having a slightly higher fertility rate than Germany is not an accomplishment.

I'm not even attacking turkey but damn just imagine

nobody said it's an accomplishment

>can't call it a shithole
oh but it is

Well, you just called it a shithole for no reason. That's attacking
>flag
Damn

Do Japanese go bald?

Attached: 1539867396282.jpg (500x660, 78K)

I'd say it's kinda fair

>whataboutthatotherthingofyours

I wasn't aware Turks read the commie manual.

wtf why are we so high

>flag
how does that make your country any less of a shithole? Oh yeah it doesn't, sorry bud

Imagine being unsulted by subhuman nigger turkish rapebabe country. What a timeline.

I FUCKING LOVE JAPAN AND ANIMU!

Attached: image.jpg (600x444, 185K)

Japan is the third largest economy in the world.
It's economy will stagnate and fall behind because of their demographics, but even then they will still remain first world, highly developed, and in a comfy position.
Being the world biggest economy doesn't mean you have the best quality of living, and proof of that is that the most powerful country is the USA, followed by China.

For the last time user, you are not a japanese you are a fucking weeb

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqZzmtygoGA&persist_app=1&app=m

But they fought the kaiser

POLAND SUPERPOWER BY 2050 CONFIRMED!!!!111111111oneone

Attached: 1517444017344.png (656x972, 60K)

USA has way higher quality of life. Look at its hdi.

>unsulted
sure thing, serGAY

What's the law over there on search warrants? Like, what if I wanna sneak some dude weed seeds and spores through a flight in some trail mix and grown in a comfy country side apartment. They can't do shit if I don't sell it, right?

Daily reminder that mentally ill Japanese translate Jow Forums shitposts

all-nationz.com/

this is far better

Attached: entry-63.jpg (663x409, 60K)

Japan doesn't have niggers and spics

I've watched too much JAV for you to fool me

>Japan is literally the perfect country.
What is Switzerland?

Attached: Peni parker pizza.jpg (816x979, 98K)

My shitposts are there, I need to find them

HDI is a meme.
USA is a shithole.

SPAIN IS A MEME.
YOUR MOTHER IS A SHITHOLE.

Attached: just_about_done.jpg (700x500, 23K)

As long as you have a job we have a better quality of life than the USA.
I couldn't give less of a shit that my country is irrelevant, I want to live comfortably.

America is much more developed than Japan. If America didn't build Japan after ww2, Japan would be the same as SEA countries. Let's not forget that Japan today only has 60% of America's gdp per capita. The gap will get wider in the future.

been to both turkey and bulgaria and turkey is much better than bulgaria not gonna lie

All of that is irrelevant.
I'm just talking about quality of life. I'd rather be born a Japanese than an American 10000 out of 10000 times. (although I'd rather live in a good European country).

> If America didn't build Japan after ww2, Japan would be the same as SEA countries.
America built Japan after ww2 because they destroyed it so if you're trying to argue that Japan owes where they are now to America that's nonsensical.
Japan started industrializing by themselves way before WW2, and that's why the Japanese Empire became the foremost Asian power.

America has better living conditions as long as you don't live in somewhere like Detroit. You make way more money and live in more spacious areas. Also Japan despite being industrialized before ww2 was not rich. America taught them how to do stuff because they wanted colonies in the east. The same with Korea too. Japan can't do shit without America's approval.

>You make way more mone
And rent is more expensive, without mentioning you have to pay for medical care and the most expensive tuition in the first world.
Quality of living is not equal to how much money you make. America has, at best, twenty times as much crime as Japan. And i'm counting the best state with full statistics (California), if you take the median it gets even worse.
In any other indicator except the purchasing power, Japan is ahead of the States. Better health care, better cost of living, better ratio of property price to income, etc...

>Also Japan despite being industrialized before ww2 was not rich
Because it was a developing country, not like we have good wealth indicators that we can trust for that period anyway, especially of non-European countries. They became a soft world power on their own.
>America taught them how to do stuff because they wanted colonies in the east.
America was irrelevant culturally at that point in time, Japanese sent envoys to learn science and culture all over the West, and the culture they looked up the most was Prussia and the United Kingdom, not America.

>And rent is more expensive, without mentioning you have to pay for medical care and the most expensive tuition
Rent is only expensive in select places and your job is what gives you healthcare. if you make America has, at best, twenty times as much crime as Japan
if you don't get involved with drugs even the poorest and most violent areas are safe

Your arguments don't hold water since most of the ills you speak of in America don't even happen to the vast majority of people

Nigger do you realize how statistics work? I'm talking about MEDIAN rent expenses, MEDIAN healthcare expenses, and MEDIAN crime statistics (in the more safe state nonetheless).

You can't argue against median stats by saying "w-well if you get the absolute better conditions it's better", that's a fallacy. The average Japanese people has a better quality of life than the average American, and this is fact.

This. There are states with hdi of Norway. I would take America over dying Japan any day.

This is for you, Jow Forums

Attached: 1555437908144.jpg (1170x840, 104K)

you can when the median is fucking skewed by the fact niggers do all possible to ruin their goddamn lives and thus make the rest of the country look bad

Well niggers are Americans so you'll have to live with it pal.

>if it's bad it's niggers!

Really? There's not enough niggers and muslims shooting, stabbing and blowing up things. There's not enough sexual deviants poisoning the minds of children with their maladaptive propaganda.

Japan? not for me

>MEDIAN rent expenses
Most americans own their own homes, only minorities and brainwashed zoomers who think living in a flat is cool rent