Just converted to Islam. Mashallah...

Just converted to Islam. Mashallah. I hope rest of my countrymen folllow my path and free themselves from the swamp of degeneracy.

Any converts here? You can ask me questions btw

Attached: pepeislamic.png (420x420, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y_7WUW8DYM&t=69s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqZzmtygoGA&persist_app=1&app=m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shia or sunni?

Watch the larp fall at the first hurdle.

Sunni like my Prophet(SAW)

>Just converted to Islam

Reverted*

Kill yourself cuck

what are Islam’s thoughts on monkey soup?

UMA DELICIA

You're the cuck. You are worshipping the religion that Europeans forced on you by genociding on your ancestors.

Cucklord. I refuse to be christian

Attached: C7F12051-F0F1-4771-AB80-9E089F13E69D.gif (365x400, 551K)

>free themselves from the swamp of degeneracy.
you talk like islam was any better
youtube.com/watch?v=9y_7WUW8DYM&t=69s

>prophet is sunni
What did he mean by this

>your ancestors
But his ancestors were europeans fot the most part tho

Of course it is better, I rather want my country to be like Turkey, Albania or Kazakhstan than this violent clown state.

Muhammad(PBUH) was Hanafi Sunni. The word Sunni comes from سُنِّي Sunnah which means tradition. Sunni Islam is the traditional Islam.

Before genuinely accepting Islam, read up on some of its 'imperfections' on wikiislam (a verifiably good critic)

It has geocentricism, the belief that semen emerges from the coccyx, a prescribed period of iddat that involves children, the possession of female sex slaves...

You know you commit idolatry everytime you pray bow down facing meca?

>wikiislam

Literally operated MAGAtards. No thanks. I don't need to read western propaganda to reconsider my faith to Allah

Proxy off.

its ordained by the Prophet + Allah so its alright, its was needed because pagan rituals that preceded Islam had to be appropriated

>Before genuinely accepting Islam, read up on some of its 'imperfections' on wikiislam (a verifiably good critic)
it’s better to read from actual scholars or even watch debates between academics than to read wikipedia
>It has geocentricism, the belief that semen emerges from the coccyx,
No and no
>prescribed period of iddat that
Yes
>that involves children
What?
>possession of female sex slaves...
Concubines. What else are you going to do with a tribe of 90% women that you conquered? Leave them to die?
Besides freeing slaves is a good thing in Islam, so it’s not really comparable to secular slavery.

By that logic all the Christian prophets who prayed toward the temple committed idolatry.

Até muçulmanos são melhores que bostileiros

the ayat in surat yasin, the sun and moon follow each other in a prescribed orbit around the earth. It was the prevailing cosomological theory around the time (ptolemaic)

The verses revealing iddat make a distinction between those who've menstruated and not started to either....

>all the Christian prophets who prayed toward the temple
Never did that tho
You also have to kiss the black meteorite too dont you? Oure pagan idol worship.
Lmao.
also >imagine the smell of sweat and feet

Attached: 500_F_151175328_Ef8dyLOztnwfggtofWUHwXeSwriZVoya.jpg (500x336, 89K)

Brazilian muslims get 72 bear men in heaven. It's a never-ending pool party.

>Muhammad(PBUH) was Hanafi Sunni
Of course, you have no proof for this, like the rest of the S*nni munafiqs.

Subhanallah I'm going through the Qur'an for the first time and trying to eat as halal as I can. I quit eating pork and drinking alcohol and hopefully I can convert sometime in the future.

You’re a stupid useless faggot descended from Europeans who only exist because they BTFO Muslims out of their land. You are for all intents and purposes a cuck and you should be castrated and killed.
Pathetic clueless faggot
If you knew shit about anything you would know that all those countries are among the most secular of the “Islamic” world, specially Albania and Kazakhstan. Of course being the kind of monkey that would convert to Islam it should be expected that you’re dumb as a rock.

How does it feel to follow a cult that doesn't recognize the theory of evolution ?

>converted
All humans are already subject to Allah. No one “converts” to Islam, you just learn to accept the truth. Mashallah.

Hopefully some Canadian Jow Forumstard will snap, shoot up your mosque when you’re converting and then stream it on YT :DDD

there are frameworks for evolution within Islam, I am not acquainted with any though

I wish the Al-Andalus never fell. The enlightement and the civilization of the Islamic golden age was gradually replaced with death, ignorance and regression of the Christcuck dark ages.

Christian countries like Mexico and Brazil are more violent than most violent Middle Eastern countries. This should really make you ponder about.

I wish we were colonized by Moors. We wouldn't be violent banana republics today. We would be hub of civilization and enlightement.

>Never did that tho
they did though. example:
>Daniel 6:10 Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went home. And in his upper room, with his windows open toward Jerusalem, he knelt down on his knees three times that day, and prayed and gave thanks before his God, as was his custom since early days.
> Chronicles 6:29 “Whatever prayer, whatever supplication is made by anyone, or by all Your people Israel , when each one knows his own burden and his own grief, and spreads out his hands to this temple.’
Praying toward Jerusalem is in the bible 20 times. Stop being ignorant.
>You also have to kiss the black meteorite too dont you? Oure pagan idol worship.
no you don't have to, people just do.
>>imagine the smell of sweat and feet
we actually wash our feet five times a day unlike you.
> orbit around the earth
no, you added that. Stop being intellectually dishonest.
>The verses revealing iddat make a distinction between those who've menstruated and not started to either....
i still don't understand your point.

Attached: absolutely halal.jpg (640x539, 44K)

see:

Attached: aqsa.jpg (1598x900, 402K)

>Sunni Islam
Disgusting.

Attached: saudi.jpg (900x594, 90K)

Say it me, Jow Forums:

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله
lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

>american flag defending islam
its all so tiresome
go back

Mosques still smell like feet

how do you know he's not a native convert?

mosques either smell like ittar or air conditioning.
maybe when you do sajdah and if the person in front of you didn't wash or something you'll smell something.

Attached: checkem.jpg (960x749, 143K)

as-salamu alaykum brother you did a right choice. I forced my christian parents to convert last year

Based ghengis for BTFOing muzzies

just admit you were wrong

Attached: pepe muslim militant.png (1200x960, 713K)

Imagine being a s*nni dog
SHIA gang in the house tonight

Attached: laugh.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Attached: 1536217769201.jpg (2000x2180, 1.31M)

tens of thousands of christian denominations too

All of them protestant shits, I wouldn't even call them christian

Attached: cath_pepe.jpg (583x960, 135K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqZzmtygoGA&persist_app=1&app=m

Putting water on your feet doesnt remove the stench. Either way islam is the stupidest religion to have to grow up into.

If all*h is real why did he allow BIG JEWISH BVLLS do that to this little "palestinian" girl?

Attached: 1540549796270.jpg (543x584, 82K)

The Arabs taught the Europeans how to bathe

>Putting water on your feet doesnt remove the stench.
you have to be braindead to not realize that washing your feet removes the dirt. yeah it's great to use soap and stuff too, but i'll never understand dumb people who convince themselves that hygienic rules in islam are bad.
wash yourself.
bad things happen to good people

Attached: Luther Pepe.png (1000x773, 344K)

lmao no, ancient greeks invented bathtubs

and here's this gem if you want to turn the tables my good friend Arvydas

Attached: Smug Pope.png (1072x736, 1002K)

>m*slims
>good

Attached: 1534160090554.png (684x870, 907K)

I didnt say wudu was bad I just said mosques stink and they do. I didnt even go to public school until high school. Mosques and islamic schools are stinky as fuck

wrong
indus had communal baths before greece
>b-b-but muh one individualized bathtub
a giant bathtub is still a bathtub

>needing pedophiles to read for you
>post printing press

Attached: godzilla sad.jpg (800x600, 194K)

ok well i cant debate with an anecdote
my sources tell me you smell like poo poo

This only happened because the bomb was defective and fell on their apartment building. Why do sand niggers feel the need to distort facts for sympathy?

"cool now gimme your wallet and phone and i wont shoot you"

>literally all your countrymen

Incelallah my brother, Thanos has seen the light of Allah and accepted Islam he has now changed his name to Mohammed Al-arijwani bin Sui-San

Attached: 1558714412096.jpg (836x1024, 106K)

Most outsiders visiting mosques think they smell like feet. Its not controversial in the slightest

>oops i killed you
>didn't mean to, srry!
also
>sand niggers
both parties were sand niggers

again i can't debate an anecdote, I usually only smell ittar

So many words, so little content

>So many words, so little content

Attached: soyak.png (646x800, 28K)

Attached: 14194046-FD6C-403D-BF2B-F5B21DE3468B.jpg (500x281, 21K)

my friends dad is a Sufi muslim but still drinks alcohol and shit, he is pale white and parents are from switzerland so it is strange

BASED CATHOLIC brother

Attached: 1558150830760.png (500x323, 110K)

Subhanallah,
I suggest you get in touch with a community.

why doesn'tthegraphic show that the terrorist state israel was supported by the terrorist state USA?

Lads I wish I could commit to something like this or be part of something greater but I’m such a piece of shit I’d always doubt my own belief
Am I doomed to forever be an infidel

Pray to God for guidance and faith and read the Qur'an

mashallah

heavenly Father, have mercy on OP, he knows not of his sins