Whats the christian version of Tajikistan?

whats the christian version of Tajikistan?
>trad qts
>off the grid
>simple life
>mountains

maybe a certain russian oblast?

Attached: IMG_0355b-Tajikistan-Bunch-of-Backpackers.jpg (1200x800, 337K)

those 4 requirements? try georgia

the country or the state

This.
And maybe rural Romania

obviously the state

I help you and you try to bait me? this is why people hate americans

armenia, but its oriental orthodox

haha
no

different american, different bait.

Everywhere in the balkans

russia is not that different from usa, it has a federation and a bunch of states within it, except russia is way more diverse and way harder to control
people in the balkans are secular and liberal for the most part

Ethiopia - more specifically, Amhara and Tigray

op here central Asia is such an underrated place, just unfortunate its all muslims

has anyone been to the southern oblasts?

Attached: khakassia-republic-scenery.jpg (900x686, 179K)

You guys say the weirdest things.
What is "trad" in this context, submissive?

im pretty sure most feminists are submissive

+ wants to have children, doesnt have to explore 100 men before settling down, cooks, dresses not like a whore

Precisely. That's why I'm asking. WASPs have an odd view of the world.

Well you don't have to go abroad for that. There are plenty of rural girls like that in America, no?

ive dated kyrgyz, kazakh, and uyghur.. theres no going back to american girls. just want one thats not muslim

There's no """""""""""trad""""""""""""""" christian woman except in arab shitholes where they're oppressed minorities
Also every time I see an american say "trad" I imagine he's a pizza faced obese neckbeard like this

Attached: howdy.jpg (884x458, 29K)

no

Yes. You retarded westerners have a lot of retarded ideas about the rest of the world. I bet you also want to fuck children or women with the mentality of children because they don't talk back to you (hint, even """""trad""""" women will make your life living hell if you're a weak bitch)

Literally Utah
Same climate and scenery as central Asia

Turkic Muslims are like Scandinavian Christians
Historically they followed a much more progressive form of their religion, but nowadays it's mostly a cultural thing. I've spoken to plenty of central asian qts on interpals and they might say they're muslim, but they don't celebrate ramadan, go to mosque, or wear hijabs or anything like that, they just believe in God

Attached: IMG-20180430-WA0006.jpg (960x1280, 151K)

they're all addicted to meth or opioids

lmao thats almost every woman in europe, west or east

same as with eastern europe, its because of communism
you dont need trad to find a gril whos not a whore, dresses decently, works around the house
every second girl in europe is like that liberal or conservative

Donkey cute

goddamn incels and their obsession with "trad girls" , they wouldn't even get near you