I'm shocked

I'm shocked.
What the actual fuck? Is this real?
How can someone accept and defend being a literal bastard?

Attached: chamie-chartPicture1-500px858.png (500x858, 143K)

My parents love me still.

Who gives a shit? It's not like anything matters in this world.

>eurobastards

What? Both parents still recognize the children in the Civil Register or whatever you call it

t. worthless fucking bastard embarrassment
LMAO

turkey and israel started out lower than japan and korea but then overtook them unless it means they had no data for 1964.

I thought the Japanese were degenerate and South Americans were conservative Catholics.

>Who gives a shit? It's not like anything matters in this world.

Attached: 3.jpg (1080x1201, 366K)

Marriage and the other restrictions on thottery have been destroyed

Everyone who is stupid enough to lock themselves into marriage is an embarassment in my book.

bastards btfo
noone loves you

Imagine falling for the marriage meme today
Literally nothing to gain

Getting married is a waste of money and time

This just feels wrong on so many levels.
You're going to spend your entire life with an another person, and start a family, is it too hard to sign some goddamn papers?
And you can get divorced anytime if you don't want to continue it.
Knowing your parents live together but are not married must be really... weird.
america is 40%, which is still too high.

Attached: 4628344.jpg (512x288, 18K)

if marriage is just that, why would it matter
when it doesnt mean anything

>You're going to spend your entire life with an another person
Aw fuck no. When she wakes up in the morning I am already nowhere to be found. I disappearedf into the shadows, dispersed in the wind, faded away.

in europe marriage is a religious ceremony, not like in islam where its just a paper
when religion holds no improtance then people dont get married

>is it too hard to sign some goddamn papers?
aka mantraps, yes it is.
>america is 40%, which is still too high.
Stop looking at the world with your 12th century sandnigger eyes

It isn't actually, we hold huge ceremonies and celebrations and have tons of traditions in the process of wedding.
I was talking about those who see marriage as just signing some papers

Marriage is a social construct no one I know wants to do it

when we talk about islam it holds no meaning besides legalistic, paper aspect even if you hold celebrations about it
in christianity its a legit ceremony and theology around it
so if theres no religion in society people dont see a need to conduct marriage when its so tied to being religious

How many of those are common law? I know lots of couples in Canada don't even bother getting married anymore. Lots of families I know aren't even married in the millennial age range.

Papers are irrelevant, the kids still have their rights, the only difference is the widow pension and shit like debts

Lmao imagine being a christcuck

I'm a bastard.

Attached: 20190530_140120.png (631x513, 237K)

wtf

>Yes you should sign this magic piece of paper to have children

Attached: 1553558763704.jpg (378x378, 31K)

My mom and dad were 35 and 33 when they had me 22 years ago and I'm a bastard. My mom never married yet had children with multiple men starting from when she was 16.

My parents were married.
I can't even fuck a chick let alone date one let alone convince one to stay with me for life. And even if i could houses will either cost $2 million for a shit one or the bottom will fall out of the market and take the rest of the economy with it

I mean your mom seems like a whore. I'm talking about people who are in a relationship and stay together but aren't married.

honestly pretty retarded atleast here. the tax benifits of being married are insane.

In Canada you pretty much get the same benefits while common law. There's a few things you miss out on but legally if you're in a relationship with a kid it's almost the same thing

>And you can get divorced anytime if you don't want to continue it.
Which makes the concept of marriage pretty useless.

>Bastards ITT
kek

parents went through a messy divorce right after i was born
at least i'm not a bastard haha

i would kill myself, lmao
Being a bastard is 100% proof of your parents being white trash (or any other trash) and therefore you are trash yourself.

you should kill them, divorce is bad

>he’s gone to his own parents wedding
OH NO NO NO NO

i feel a little ashamed, my dad refused to marry my mom until she gave birth to my older brother and got a positive paternity test. he was not white trash just a very autistic engineer

My mom has untreated BPD. She is most certainly a whore.

My mom and dad were together for 17 years at least but she's had other men since then. So, still. She 100% cheated on him throughout the relationship.

I don't think people really care here. It just doesn't matter.

>is it too hard to sign some goddamn papers?
>And you can get divorced anytime if you don't want to continue it.
But... Why? If marriage isn't anything "holy" or whatever to you, why is it so important that parents are married?
>Knowing your parents live together but are not married must be really... weird.
I have never heard of people talking about it or thinking it's a big deal. Maybe older, more religious folk still think it's weird. Now it's just normal.