About 1.2 percent of men die as virgins

cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/key_statistics/n.htm#numberlifetime

interesting

Attached: 546daf220f5e5bd2.png (1326x1236, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/reallife-tarzan-ho-van-lang-spent-40-years-living-in-the-jungle-in-isolation/news-story/72b671c857d59eecf2ab6e1eb00c80ca
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now that number will increase.

thats a good thing :)

>thats a good thing :)
In fact, it is. Sex is disgusting.

truth spoken

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Virginity Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Put Your Dick In Her Vagina Like Nigga Have Sex Haha

And I'm gonna be one of them :)

>haha guys, j-just put your dick in v-vagina, hehe.

Attached: 1556224880869.png (785x788, 284K)

SEETHING

We are the 1%

Attached: 1547336714150.jpg (500x500, 41K)

me too :)

I can't wait to get my wizard powers

wizard pride world wide

about 1/4 of men will die childless and alone. Which is twice as high as the number of childless women
interesting

Attached: childless men norway.jpg (300x314, 10K)

good thing that 1/4 of men dont have to deal with children or changing diapers

Imagine being a virgin in this country with still normali sexual relationships unlike the kiked west.
You're a shame to our people.

I refuse to believe that the number is this low

Attached: I've Accepted My Abandoning Demise.jpg (400x267, 23K)

I am the 1.2%

wait, do they count disabled men? men with severe autism? severely mentally ill men?

hello to any incels or "redpilled" people visiting this thread. How's your day going?

arent there actually more male virgins in countries like China and Russia than the west?

Nooo lol.
>China
Maybe
We're nothing alike.

what do you mean? do you consider yourselves more sexually open?

Nah. Prostitution and sex addiction is very common in east asia.

how many times are you virgins going to opine about the technicalities and statistics until you just accept and move on that women are and have always been more valuable and priviledged than men in the dating market?
its simple evolution

i heard that there are tons of male virgins in china at least thanks to aborting girls

Sex is taught, not an instinct that exists in our genes. There are numerous instances where this is shown from isolated individuals. news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/reallife-tarzan-ho-van-lang-spent-40-years-living-in-the-jungle-in-isolation/news-story/72b671c857d59eecf2ab6e1eb00c80ca

>Up until he was found Lang never knew the existence of the female sex, as his father never told him.

>“More surprising still is that today, despite being able to distinguish between men and women, he still doesn’t know the essential difference between them,” said Mr Cerezo.

>“I can confirm that Lang has never had the minimum sexual desire and his reproductive instinct has never shown its head in any of its many facets.”

Yeah, There will be tons of unmarried men in china. But that's true in east asian countries as well. around 1/3 of young korean men are unmarried.
But most of these guys will end up going to hookers for sex. Virginity isn't as high as people claim to be

statistics only include USA but dont worry. You are probably on the special side on your country also

>do you consider yourselves more sexually open?
More like the opposite.
It's not about sex here. Sex is just the result of a relationship. And everyone has a relationship. We're not obsessed with sex like teenagers in America in school and there's no pressure or stigma towards it. As a result nearly everyone forms relationships early in in life that develop into sex. Even the loser kids have girlfriends.